Decision Time: Master or Slave?

Simon Masterson

I lift my paddle and I bring it firmly onto your bottom, a truly delicious sight as it made contact and left the first red mark on it. Then another blow, followed by yet another, making your skin look nice and scarlet. I look with pleasure at the scene in front of me, knowing that you are enjoying this even as it hurts like hell.

I smack your bottom yet again, and then again. Several more swats in and your arse seems to be on fire. I caress your buns for a moment to feel your now bruised flesh before bringing down more swats to your bum. I lean over and kiss her neck after those smacks.
 
Dria cried out as she felt the first smack of the paddle on her rear, tears almost springing to her eyes immediately. It felt good, but Jesus, Mary and Joseph, it bloody well hurt. She didn't move from her position, even as the spanking went on.

When he touched her tender bum, she let out a hiss of pain and shivered with mild excitement. Spanking was always a favorite thing of hers in the bedroom, but up until she became a slave, it was all bare handed. And she wasn't sure if she preferred it that way or not.

She felt his lips on her neck after several more smacks that left her weak at the knees and choked sobs from her, and she could've gone straight to her knees in bliss. As it was, she remained in perfect position, shivering and wavering, but she hadn't moved her hands or her legs from their spots.

She didn't know if she wanted it to stop or to end, all of it was swirling around in her brain.
 
Simon Masterson

More swats to the bottom, more caressing of Dria's cheeks, followed by more swats and more kisses along her neck and upper back. It was a combination designed to bring out the arousal and need in her, to make squirm, as I knew that she yearned to be taken, used, disciplined, and even punished at times, but with a loving, parental hand.

"You love this, don't you? I think that you and I understand each other. From now on, I'm Daddy. You shall be called Scarlet, after the colour of your bum right now. Scarlet is going to be very good to her Daddy, isn't she?" I tease you with more swats and more kisses.
 
She was crying, whimpering, squirming but not moving at the same time. "Yes, D-d-d-daddy," she stammered. How did he know? she wondered and she shivered.
 
Simon Masterson

"Very good, Scarlet. Now, stand up and follow Daddy to another room that I have," I now guide you to the pillory, but grin as I think of your very crimson arse.

I wonder if you're rubbing your cheeks to ease the pain. I hope not. That would be very naughty of you to try undo my hard work of making your bum sting and go red.
 
Victoria finally rose from the desk and came near him. Her gentle hand touches his chin to lift his face to hers. Torturing him was inpossible as her body became excited by their close proximity. "Peter."

How tempting to kiss him as in times past. To see if she could ignite his passion as she had in the past.. instead she had asked the questions prepared. "Are you ready to leave your old life behind? Ready to subject yourself to my whim?"

After she hears his answers holds up a silver ring that would adorn his neck. A symbol of what he is and whom he belongs to. "Willing to place my ring that about your neck and lock it. Doing this of your own free will until such time I remove it or replace with another?"

In her pocket is the heartshaped electronic lock. Engraved is his slave number and the letters Property of Mistress Via Kent . That is the last of his freedoms and the start of her new life.
 
Last edited:
The urge to rub her bum was strong, but Dria didn't dare to and she followed him to the pillory, shaking slightly. It hurt and stung, but she was wet.
 
Simon Masterson

I put you in position and locked you into the pillory, your head now stick through the hole on the other end, your arse in the air, red and squirming, the smell of your sweet fanny delighting my nose. I can almost taste you right now, you smell so bloody wet.

Then I resume the paddling, but harder, your helpless bum falling victim to yet more blows from my paddle, the sting clearly turning you on, but also bring you torment. I imagine you biting your bottom lip in pleasure and pain.
 
Dria screamed and bucked and cried, her body on fire from the blows. Her lower lip was being bitten hard, almost to the point of drawing blood, as she felt that dizzying mix of pain and pleasure wash over her.

She could barely move, thanks to the pillory, and her neck was already starting to be sore. Her hands were clenched in fists, unable to wipe away the tears. It was the only thing keeping her up, as her knees were beginning to buckle. She was starting to drip, embarrassingly so.
 
Peter Masterson

As it dawned on Peter that Vicky recognized him after all, he blushed hearing his name and even smiled a little at the gentle firmness in her voice, almost like a mother to her son.

"Yes, Lady, or Mistress, whichever You prefer. This one is Yours for life. It is this one's dream come true to serve You, always was from the time that this one saw You riding Your horse naked like Lady Godiva. You have always been the Lady in the back of this one's mind," he confessed.

Seeing the ring, he nodded, still not looking up at her, "Lady or Mistress, You honour this one more than he deserves. This one craves Your domination, Your authority over him like a mere mortal should with a Goddess. This one worships You as divine. Thank You for this honour. This one accepts with pleasure. This one feared that he would be made to serve men or mortal women, but is pleased to serve a Goddess like You instead, one worthy of his surrender."

He bowed his head again to receive the gift from her, which was how he saw it, of course. Ready and willing to become her property, her completely owned slave.
 
Simon Masterson

I enjoyed the scene of Dria, or rather Scarlet now, reacting with both tears and bitten lips, as well as squirms and her cunny juices flowing, to my paddle. Now, however, was the key to her total submission. I take some oils and use them to lube up her already sore as well as my cock, and then I spread the cheeks of her arse as I ease the first inch of my cock into her bum.

"Just relax your arsehole and accept this. It is part of your surrender. You do understand that you need to completely surrender to Daddy's will, don't you, Scarlet?" I demand of her.
 
"Yes, Daddy," she whimpered, trying to relax. She began to take deep, calming breaths, trying to control her tears and swollen lower lip. Her eyes fluttered shut as she began to relax, a few tears still coming out, but she was no longer biting her lip.
 
Simon Masterson

I slowly fucked your arse at first, letting you adjust to my girth more than anyone else. My length has never been above average, but my girth makes my cock a challenge to accept in one's bum. Slow, teasing strokes for now, to get your arse used to my cock....

I also fondled your buns and even played with your clit a bit. I caressed your wet, naughty quim, too, much to your surprise.

"Shhh, let Daddy make love to you....surrender the booty to him, to me, Scarlet," I told you.
 
Dria-Scarlet- whoever she was- began to calm down as he stroked her wet pussy and slowly fucked her. It burned, but then, anal usually did. Slowly, her fists unclenched and her body became gradually more and more limp as she gave up control, as she surrendered.
 
Simon Masterson

"That's my Scarlet, isn't it? Daddy's girl, taking his cock in her bum. Very good, very sweet. You have such a lovely arse, you know. Very pretty Daddy's Scarlet is. I'm going to love owning this arse so much....this delectable bum of yours. You've been very good for Daddy, you know. Very good, taking your punishment this way. I know, I know, nice girls don't take it up the arse, but you're a very nice girl and you're doing it, so listen to Daddy and not Mum from now on, right? I think that deep down you're not as opposed as women like you put on, are you? You love to be dominated and this is the ultimate form of dominance," I clarify for you as I ram your bum with my cock.

"From now on, you are a Daddy's girl, aren't you? Lovely dish. Truly amazing, ravishing. Stunning. I am so proud of you now," I continue to plunder your arse, now moving faster and harder inside you, taking and ravaging your sphincter.

I do my best to edge a bit longer, but by Jove....you are so tight. So hot....and you move your hips so well. I love your surrender, your willing submission, your enjoyment of the pain.
 
She cooed and whimpered, her hips began to move against his, biting her lip. Her body began to accept the pleasure that it he was giving her.

"I'm sorry for disobeying, Daddy," she whimpered.
 
Simon Masterson

"I know that you are. Now, cum for me. Cum while I fuck your arse. I want to feel, to see, to hear, and to know that Daddy's Scarlet came while he fucked her bottom," I command you.

"I will only cum and give my spunk after I feel you cum from my dick up there," I inform you.

"You do want Daddy to cum in your arse, don't you?"

I smiled at that thought, the idea of leaving my cum deep in your bum. How much more intimate could it get, and I badly wanted to see my cum leak down to your thighs as well.
 
Victoria frowned at his last answer and was infuriated that he wouldn't look at her. Didn't he remember that was one of her biggest pet peeves.

always look into my eyes so I know you're being honest to me. Victoria thought. Peter managed to anger her and she slapped his face hard enough to hurt herself.

Victoria straightened up as flames flashed in her eyes. "My Godiva days are past. Remove those rags and get on your hands and knees. NOW!"
 
Peter Masterson

"Yes, Mistress......very sorry for whatever offense this one caused You. Meant none to You," Peter felt tears coming that he had angered Victoria in some way.

He didn't know what he had done, but he knew that it had offended her in some deep way and they had thus started off on the wrong track. This both saddened and scared him, made him worried that she could inflict real pain and suffering on him with a vengeance.

Then he remembered Vicky's old pet peeve. He hadn't thought of that, because so much was on his mind....but now, as he stripped completely and got on his hands and knees, Peter wept to think that he had forgotten something like that and that she had been somehow angered by it.

Didn't she know that he had been trained never to look his owner in the eye, to avert his gaze in humble reverence? Besides, she was a Goddess...how could he? Still, she was the Lady, the Mistress, and she had the right to punish for even unreasonable things if she wished. That came with the territory, the price he paid for his fantasy coming true.
 
It didn't take long for her to cum, and she came hard, screaming and attempting to thrash in the pillory, tears streaking down her face again.
 
Simon Masterson

After Scarlet came, I let go entirely and flooded her bowels with my cum, my load going deep inside her. I pulled out and walked over to the other side of the pillory.

"I give you a choice, Scarlet. You can kiss my face or my cock. One has just been in your arse. I wait to see which you prefer to kiss and taste."

This was another test, of course, of your slutdom.....
 
Scarlet strained her neck as much as she could and tenderly kissed the cock in front of her with a soft "Yes, Master." She strained to take it into her mouth, to clean him.
 
Simon Masterson

"Call me Daddy, Scarlet. Make me happy....make Daddy happy by sucking my cock clean," I lean in close to offer you more of my cock....

"Taste it. Suck me down to my pubes and smell the sweat of my crotch, love."
 
"Daddy," she moaned before taking her mouth around his cock and taking it deep into her throat.
 
Simon Masterson

I start rapidly fucking your throat, enjoying your tongue and lips on me as well, as you taste and smell my groin.

"You're such a sweet girl for Daddy, aren't you, Scarlet?" I encourage you.
 
Back
Top