Strip Club Owner & Stripper [CLOSED]

BrookeXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Posts
4,923
Name: Crystal Evans
Age: 24
Looks: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A2D1-F6CAAAfzg3.jpg
In: http://cdn-s3-1.wanelo.com/product/image/2581908/x354.jpg and http://static3.heels.com/images/shoes/main_view/large/ZSM216_MAIN_LG.jpg
About: Crystal works at the biggest and most popular strip club called Sparkles. She's been working there for a few years. She's the favourite of the regulars. Crystal has a good relationship with her boss. They got on very well and our known to be sleeping with each other. Being the bosses and regulars favourite was hard work but she loved it.

As always Crystal came in early. She put her bag in her private dressing room. The private dressing room was the perk of being favourite. She went over to the DJ making sure knew all the songs she was doing and to get the order of performance. She was always the one to open the nights and close them. She got a drink at the bar and one for her boss too. She walked to his office. She knocked on the door. She walked into the office and he was sat in his big chair behind his desk. She smiled at him. "How's my favourite boss today?" She asked passing him his drink. She slid onto the desk and sat right in front of him. She was running her hand through her hair smiling. Whenever she worked which was pretty much every day she came to see him straight away before going to get ready. It was sort of her ritual coming in early seeing him and then get ready for the guys to come in.
 
Damian Malcom Lamar was THE owner of Sprakles. Sparkles had gone through a few transitions over the years, passing through a few different hands, but one it had landed in Damian's hands, it had seemed to stay there. He had raised the 'bar' on strip clubs, ensuring that everyone in the club always had a great time.

At first, it like anything else had been a challenge, but with time and hard work, he had made it work. He had quite a few strippers under his employment, but Crystal certainly was his current favorite... along with the regulars. There was a reason that he had picked her to open and close the night out as soon as he had hired her, it was because he had believed that she had what it took to become a true 'star' of the pole... and she hadn't dissapointed.

As she walked to his office though and smiled to him, he chuckled as she asked that. Taking his drink though he shrugged. " It's bookend time, my least favorite time of the year, but the most important as well." He grumbled though he was certainly enjoying the fact that she was sitting on his desk like that.

" What about you? how's my favorite stripper?" He asked with a grin though he reached out and ran his hand over her thigh as he admired the way her breasts naturally spilled from the cut of her top threatening to fall out at any moment. " Have any new moves for tonight?" He asked with a playful smirk.
 
Crystal remembered the first day she met Damian she had become a fan of him quite early on. He was a hot guy. He always made sure the girls working at the club were looked after and that no guy crossed the line. Damian always made her feel safe. She enjoyed her work and made quite a bit of money.

"Oh the books time of year. It always comes around so quickly." She said. She sipped on her drink looking at all the books on the table. "Tell me have I made you more money this year?" She asked with a playful grin. She was always so carefree and happy when she was with him.

"Well your favourite stripper is good." She said as he hand ran over her thigh. She saw his eyes on her boobs. "Well you will have to wait and see if I've got some new moves." She said. She bite her lip looking at him. She did have a new routine for the night. On stage she knew it would look good.

"Books are boring so why don't I take your mind off the books. You know I have a little time before I have to get ready." She said. She slid off the table. She moved behind his chair kissing at the back of his neck. Her hands sensual stroking his chest. "You know I'm such a good distraction." She said.
 
Damian didn't take shit from anyone, and took a hard line with those who tried to cross the line. It wasn't only with Crystal either, he took care of all his girls. They may be strippers, but they were people as well. He made sure she had the opportunity to make the money that she was looking to make, and she made it well.

As she said that he shrugged. " It'll be gone in a few days, off to the accountants, but I have to sign off on everything." He remarked, though he smirked as she asked that he nodded. " You're up by four percent, which is the highest of the girls here." He remarked with a grin, though he certainly did oogle her.

As she said that though he nodded. " I'll make sure to come down for showtime." He remarked with a grin, and even as she said that books were boring Damian laughed aloud. " Oh you're a distraction all right, though sometimes a naughty one." He mused playfully, though he groaned gently at her little kiss as her hands ran over his thick broad chest.

" I suppose I could let you distract me though... show me what you've got." He grumbled with a content grin.
 
"Your always my favourite in the audience." Crystal said. She always loved seeing Damian in the crowd. He was one of the very few guys she didn't mind giving private shows. His private shows he never had to pay for of course. She always enjoyed spending time with him.

"Yes I'm a very naughty distraction." She said. She moved round to look at him. "Oh you know I'll distract you whenever you want." She said. She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. She ran her fingers through his hair as she passionately kissed him.

She moved over to the jukebox in the corner of his office and turned a sultry tone on. She began moving her body sensual to the music. She moved her way over to him. She pushed the books off the table and climbed onto the desk. She was dancing on the desk for him.

She turned round shaking her ass at him. "I'm a very naughty distraction, I think maybe I need a spanning for being so naughty." She said. She slapped her own ass hard making it jiggle. Her body was still moving to the music.
 
Damian smirked as she said that, but he had to chuckle. " You sure that's not just because i'm your boss?" He teased, though he knew that it wasn't. They liked to tease one another, and their interactions were always fun.

As she said that about being a distraction Damian smirked, though as she leaned in and kissed him, he 'caught' her for a moment behind her neck and kissed her right back. Finally though she moved away and let her her go with a content sigh.

As she pushed the books off his desk though he cringed slightly but was tantilized by her moves, so he quickly 'forgot' about the books for now. As she danced on the desk for him though he groaned, though as she turned he gasped. " Such a fine ass." He purred, though as she slapped her own ass he had to grin.

" Oh I think you need a right spanking... but not until the songs done. Until then keep that ass moving." She knew he was an ass man and loved to see her ass in motion, whether it be in front of him or on him, but he was thoroughly enjoying this distraction!
 
She grinned hearing him say she had such a fine ass. She was loving giving him a private dance show. She was always more than happy to give him a private dance. She was shaking her hot ass at him. She was rolling her hips sexily for him.

"Oh you know my ass loves being spanked by you." She said. She ran her hand through her hair. She was moving her ass shaking and rolling her hips. She was very aware he was an ass man. She was jiggling her tight ass.

She turned round as the music was getting closer to the end of the song. Her body was making such sexy moves. Her boobs were jiggling as she finished off her dance for him. She slid off the desk and bent over the desk.

She stuck out her ass shaking it teasingly. "Come on big boss man give your naughty girl a spanking." She said laughing. She always loved having him spank her tight ass. She pushed her ass out for him.
 
Damian grinned right back to her, and just as she knew that she loved to give him these private dance shows, Damian knew that HE loved when she distracted him from his work. It wasn't because he didn't enjoy his work, it was simply because he enjoyed HER a hell of a lot more!

As she said that he laughed but nodded. " You're just asking for it tonight Crystal." He grumbled, though there was certainly a lustful tone to his voice. as she kept moving her ass and shaking it at him he groaned to himself, the sight was amazing.

She was SO very sexy and desirable right there in front of him, and as she slid off the desk at the end of the song Damian grinned as she stuck her ass out. " Oh you're going to get it now..." He moved though, she hearing the caster wheels of his chair moving as he stood, and even as he did he reached out and pulled the black skirt she was wearing up.

" Sexy..." He grumbled but he grinned as he ran his big calloused hand over her upturned and offered ass, a throb going into his groin before he pulled his hand back and added. " You asked for it." He purred before he smacked her ass and hard, she knowing Damian never took it easy on her ass, the smack resounding in the air and making her entire body shift from the force as he ran his hand over the sensitized flesh again.

" Mmm delightful." He purred as he pulled his hand back and smacked the other cheek just as hard. " You like that?" He asked with a grin.
 
"Do I even need to ask for it, I'm going to get it anyway." She said. She knew no matter what when they spent time together they were going to have some good fun. She loved being with him. He was just so devilishly handsome and he always made her more than satisfied.

She heard his chair moving. She knew he was getting off his seat. She was excited to feel his hands hitting down on her ass. He told her she was going to get it and she was so ready for it. He reached for skirt and pulled it up off her tight ass.

He ran his hand over her ass. He pulled his hand back and then smacked hard at her ass. Her body jumped. She groaned out. She enjoyed feeling his hand going down on her ass. She hadn't expected it to be so hard and for it to come when it did and it caused her to jump.

He smacked her other cheek. She moaned out. "You know I do." She said with a laugh. She loved when he spanked her ass. She always got so wet when he spanked her ass. Her panties were getting wet. Her panties had a growing wet spot. "You know you always get me so wet when you spank me." She said.
 
Damian laughed as she asked that, but he did look to her. " Oh you're not always going to get it, only just when you're a sexy naughty delightful tease." he mused, though he paused as though thinking about it. " So yes, always." He mused with a laugh.

As her body jumped he grinned at her groan. " I thought you'd be ready for your punishment by now." He mused as he grinned teasingly, though as he ran his hand over her upturned ass and delivered the next one he heard her moan.

" Oh I know you like it, I can see your panties are getting soaked by it." He mused as he took a moment to slide his hand down and cup her pussy through her panties, his fingers rubbing her through the fabric before he pulled his hand back and smacked her again. " Soon enough i'll get to there, but your spanking's not done yet." He growled playfully as he continued until he would reach ten spankings.

After that he let her 'rest', he having turned her firm lovely ass a beautiful shade of deep pulsing red.
 
"Oh baby you know I'm always a sexy naughty delightful tease." She said. She was laughing. She knew he loved her naughty ways. She loved feeling him punish her naughty ass. She didn't see spanking as much of a punishment because she loved the spanking's.

He ran his hand over her ass and delivered another hit to her ass. She moaned out. "I don't just like it baby I love it." She said. He cupped her pussy through her panties. He was rubbing his fingers over her panties. She had very wet panties and he was getting them wetter.

He smacked her ass once again. "Oh I know you will get to my pussy soon baby." She said. He continued spanking her tight ass. Her ass was stinging once he finished but it stung in a good way as well as bad. "So what are you going to do to me now?" She asked excited.
 
Damian smirked as she said that, but he nodded. " Oh I know, that's why the customers love you." He replied with a wink, and even as they both knew spanking for her wasn't a punishment, it was a part of the game they enjoyed to play.

As she moaned out and said that he smirked and nodded to her. " Good girl..." He purred feeling her soaking wet pussy, but when she was 'done' and he looked over her, he grinned as she asked that. " You know exactly what's going to happen to you Crystal, i'm going to take out my nine inch cock and fuck you silly with it." He grumbled.

Even as he was saying that, that was exactly what he was doing, his zipper sliding undone before his cock sprang out long and thick as he yanked her panties aside and holding them out of the way he teased her with the tip of his big hard cock. " Are you ready Crystal?" He asked coyly, knowing by then she was ready for him to ram her hard and deep!
 
"Yes babes that's why they love me." She said with a laugh. She knew pretty much everyone she met loved how naughty and sexy she was. He called her a good girl and it made her laugh. He was feeling her wet little pussy.

She loved having him touch her. She was very happy to feel his hands anywhere on her body. He was grinning at her. "Oh yeah baby you going to fuck me with that big cock I love. I need a good seeing too baby." She said.

She heard his zipper on his trousers go down. She knew he was getting his cock out. He yanked her wet panties to the side. He was teasing her pussy with the tip of his big hard cock. She was so wet. She was moaning out softly.

"Yes put your big cock in me." She said pushing back against his cock. She loved when he was with her. She wanted him deep in her tight hole. She always loved getting fucked by him.
 
Damian grinned when she agreed, and even as she was grinning and laughing at him calling her a good girl it was of course an oxi moronic statement.

As she said that about needing a good seeing to Damian groaned as he worked at his pants. " Don't worry baby, you're not the only one." He purred, though as she was moaning softly Damian grinned.

" Oh nice and soaked, just right." He purred but when he said that she knew he wasn't going to 'go easy' on her, and he didn't, his big rampantly hard cock suddenly surged into her, stretching and opening her pussy up.

" Oh shit that's good, such a tight pussy." he hissed as he thrust more of that nine inch cock into her with a gusto of passionate lust!
 
"Oh well I'm the only one you give a good seeing too." She said. She loved how they had a different relationship to all the other dancers. She loved being with him. He made her feel so good and speacial. He always gave it to her just right. Her pussy loved his cock so much. She was wet and horny for him.

"Oh I'm always soaking wet for you, just how you like." She said. She was so ready for him to give it to her. They never did it slow and easy it was always hard and rough. He pushed into her stretching out her tight opening. She moaned out. "Oh god yes baby." She cried out. She squeezed her boobs roughly.

"No matter how many times you fuck me I never loosen up. I'm nice and tight for you." She said. He was thrusting deep into her tight wet pussy. She was moaning out softly. She pushed her hips back onto his cock hard. Her pussy was swallowing up his cock. She was so wet for him. She was meeting his thrusts with her own.
 
Damian chuckled as she said that, but he couldn't deny it at all. " What can I say? i'm quite selective of which strippers I fuck silly." He remarked with a grin and a wink, though even as she said that she was always soaking wet for him, he nodded. " Oh I know, you get soaked whenever I look at you." He teased.

As he entered her and caused her entire body to shake from the force, he grinned even as he grunted. " So good... so tight and hot." He grumbled though as she squeezed her boobs roughly Damian grinned. " Ah ah, those are mine." He slid his hands around and closing his hands onto her tits he crushed them in his powerful grip using them as handles as he drove into her.

" Besides, you're fucking back so well, we can really go to town." He grumbled as he sped his thrusts up, really pounding her like the hot cum slut that she was. He roughly pinched and twisted her nipples, giving her pain and pleasure combined just perfectly!
 
"Well I'm honoured to be the stripper you fuck silly." She said grinning. She loved him fucking her. She had the best sex ever with him. "Oh you get me all hot and bothered by just looking at me." She said. He had a speacial way with her that just had her so horny. She always wanted him like mad.

She was moaning out and her body was shaking a little. "You love my tight cunt don't you?" She said. He squeezed hard at her boobs. "Yes they are all yours." She said. He was squeezing her boobs in his hands. He was using her boobs as if they were handles. He was driving deep into her.

"Oh you always go to town on me baby." She said. He was thrusting deep into her. He was pinching and twisting at her nipples. She loved how he got the mixture of pain and pleasure together. He was deep in her tight wet pussy. She was moving her hips faster with his. She bite her lip hard moaning loudly.
 
Damian grinned as she said that, they sharing that grin together, though as she added that he grinned. " Well, I can't help that you love being pounded like the cock hungry slut that you are." He purred to her.

Even as she was moaning out and was shaking with the pleasure, he grunted out in response to her question. " I love everything about you Crystal, from your nice firm hard tits, to your tight cunt, and especially your firm full ass." He grumbled as he was getting so nice and deep inside her cunt he panted as she was biting her lip moaning loudly.

" That's it, cum all over my big cock Crystal." She knew Damian always outlasted her, mostly because he fucked her so hard that it was impossible for her to hold back!
 
"Well you make me a cock hungry slut. You drive me crazy. I'm yours all yours and you know you have me so desperate for you." She said she was moaning out as she was riding him.

"Oh I love everything about you. I love fucking you so much. You own all of my tight holes." She said. He was deep in her tight wet pussy. She loved fucking him whenever and however she could.

"Oh god baby yes." She cried out. She closed her eyes. She was riding through her orgasm. Her body was shaking. She was cumming hard all over his cock. "I love you fucking me." She cried out. She was slamming herself hard down on him.
 
Damian knew her words were true, yet it was still nice to hear it from her. It wasn't as though he was old, yet he was certainly lucky to have 'access' to a woman like Crystal. As she said that though he smirked as she cried out and lost control, cumming as she usually did.

" Your ass will be saved for later." He grumbled as he lengthened his strokes inside her so that every inch of his cock was owning her, fucking her to oblivion. Finally about five minutes into her orgasm he came hard, stuffing his cum into her pussy as he let go of her breasts, one hand delving between her legs to pinch her clit and force a second orgasm through her.

" Such a good distraction, but later you're all mine." He grumbled, yet ye pulled out and spanked her ass. " Now get out of here, you have a show to get ready for." He reminded her, her night only just beginning of course!
 
He made her cum again. His cum was deep in her. He knew just how to make her feel good. He turned her on like crazy and made her feel so good. "Oh I'm always yours. I'm completely yours." She said. He pulled out of her and spanked her ass. Her ass was red from the earlier spanning. She got up and got herself sorted out. "Yes I need to get ready to make you lots of money." She said. She kissed him. "You better come watch me, you want to see my new moves." She said.

She smiled at him before walking away from him and out his office. She went to her changing room. She got ready for her first performance. She got into http://www.discountstripper.com/images/products/display/9737P_RED_F_300.jpg and http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/360789.jpg. She went and got in place. The lights came on all the regulars were in. One of her trademark tracks came on. She was working the pole. She hoped he'd come watch her working tonight.
 
Damian grinned as she came so beautifully, and even as she said that, he nodded. " Oh i've filled all your holes enough to know my cum is imprinted on you." He purred with a grin, though he knew even with her red ass that she would love the smack.

" you'd better." He replied simply at her comment about making a hell of a lot of money, but he smirked. " Get going you..." He grumbled as he worked to pick up the folders that she had knocked over. It was a good ten minutes until show time anyway, and as she was beginning her set Damian came out of the office and watched her.

His gaze was intense as always, seeming to strip her even with her hot outfit on. His cum still was inside her pussy and even as she worked the pole he grinned. His gaze turned to the crowd though, they always loved her, and Damian hated to admit it to himself, but he loved her as well. He was looking forwards to her new moves though, and the break from all the accounting numbers was very welcome as well!
 
She saw him come out of his office. She winked at him. Everyone man in that room thought it was for them. She had all the audience wrapped around her little finger and they were all so generous with tips. She thought about how he would be thinking of her pussy still filled with his cum.

None of the guys but Damian got to get up and close and personal with her body. She was always so satisfied with him, she didn't need anyone else. She grabbed the pole between her ass cheeks and slid down it. She bent down and flicked her hips in an arousing way. Her hair tossed back sexily. This was a new move.

She got her legs around the pole ready to do another new move. She climbed up the pole and turn upside down hanging on my by own her legs. She slid the cups of the bra down off her boobs. Her boobs now hanging out. Her boobs got a lot of cheers and whistles.
 
Damian knew that those in attendance would think that she was winking at them. He was very well aware that those in attendance thought that she was interested in them, but Damian knew better. He in turn winked right back to her.

Even as she grabbed the pole between her ass cheeks and slid down Damian groaned softly, though he wasn't the only one, there were those in the crowd who did the same! As she bent down though and flicked her hips he thought of how she had been bent over his desk flicking her hips fucking him not too long ago and smiled.

As she climbed up the pole, he and the others watched, though as she slid the bra off her impressive breasts Damian grinned to her and nodded. She was blossoming into truly a star stripper. There WAS a part of him that was worried that some bigger strip joints might try to steal her from him, but he was sure that she would stick with him. He had the largest strip club in the area, AND they enjoyed many outside benefits of their relationship as well!
 
Crystal knew every guy thought she was interested in them but no one stood a chance against Damian. She had true feelings for him. She liked being with him so much. She enjoyed being with him so much. He made her feel so good. He winked back at her.

She heard the groans and moaning as she worked the pole. She knew she was the regulars favourite. She was very good at working the pole. She enjoyed performing and showing off her body. She knew how to make her body look the best it could. She worked hard for her body and she knew she was hot.

She saw Damian grinning at her as he nodded his head. She loved when he came to watch her perform. She slid down the pole her boobs jiggling. She turned round she pushed her boobs around the pole. She slowly slid of her little panties. She shook her ass at the punters.
 
Back
Top