Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

Hi all,

Back after what seems like a great many years, Looking forward to talking to some interesting peeps on here....both UK and worldwide :)
 
Another member fromt he UK here. Hope you are managing to stay warm during the recent cold weather.
 
Yeah its cold here in the south too, here was me thinking that putting the clocks forward would've changed that :)
 
Evening everyone, a lovely day ended by dinner in my favourite pub.
Hope you all had a lovely Easter day xxxx
 
Me too, went for a pub meal with their kids and other halves. Get it half price too because of working for them .. :)
 
Me too, went for a pub meal with their kids and other halves. Get it half price too because of working for them .. :)

Sounds good to me :)
Last day of our short break, then back to the grind.
Can't quite believe it, but the kids are still asleep! *pinches self*
 
re: new forest

Daisy

I had awalk in the New Forest yesterday followed by a pub meal, just outside Fordingbridge, was a lovely day but certainly chilly, alas the sun has gone today,
and gave the donkeys some dry bread to munch on, they are so lovely :)
 
British noob member here exploring, learning, having fun and certainly having my mind raced....... will try and remember this thread is here as yes everyone seems to be American!
 
Back
Top