Names you like to be called. (Such as slut, cumdump, etc.)

"You're a bad BAD girl!"
"Such a naughty girl"
"Mine"
"My little slave"
"My property"

Then nice names are,

"My love"
"My good girl"
"Sweet girl"
"My dear"
 
I like being degraded for the clothes I wear or the place I work. I enjoy being called names pertaining to my love of blow jobs and facials. I like being humiliated for enjoying the way I taste on a cock, I like to be called "slut", or "whore". I like if black guys call me racial motivated names and claim me as theirs. I like being called names pertaining to my love of cum and tasting and swallowing cum.
 
He-who-must-not-be-named.

I am literally wheeze-laughing WHY IS NO ONE ELSE WHEEZE-LAUGHING?

Anywhoo, I like: little girl/slutty little girl and "mine." My boyfriend isn't one for too many degrading nicknames and I'm sort of okay with that? My ex kind of ruined it for me in a depressive and abusive way, so my man typically stays away because he knows I find it kind of triggering.
 
I had Mistress have me clean up my messes. When I did, she called me a "cum loving faggot"... I loved it
 
in the heat of the moment

can be very powerful - we had make up sex and he called me a cheating whore, it tipped me over the edge
 
Say 'please' and I'll slap you harder

I like the vicious simplicity of cunt. Cuts right to the heart of the matter... But more creative names are often nice as well.

From a male perspective, I'm with you on that one. Cunt brings it all down to one thing, and one thing alone: the fact that you / she / they are there solely to be fucked and used. Filthy cunt - dirty cunt - MY very own little cunt.... I love using the word cunt when my cock's choking her and her eyes are all bleary and wet.
 
What I like most changes, but right now, fucktoy is my favorite.

Other names I enjoy are cumslut, slut, fuckmeat, slave (never gets old), fuckdoll, or whore (occasionally that's the one that I really want to hear.)

But then there are times that the names that touch me deepest are along the lines of sweetheart, or good girl, etc. especially in aftercare. I guess I need reassurance sometimes.
 
The wife sometimes likes to call me "Mr. Wolf" or "The Big Bad Wolf" or variations. Even when she's being dominant, actually, though in that case it's more because she likes getting me riled up when she's in control. If she's being submissive, of course, the tone is a bit different, but the effect is the same. :devil:

When we're doing the degrading thing during sex, I've called her "Slut" "Whore" "cum dumpster" "fuck meat" etc., and also mix in "Good girl", usually when she's got her face down in the mattress and presenting herself to me.

When we're just cuddling or during foreplay, sometimes I'll call her "Red" or "Kitten".
 
Personally I like the affectionate-but-emasculating type nanes.

as a submissive She is in charge but I hate to think she is contenptuous of ne.

things like Sweetie or "my liitle boy" etc I do like to be called a slut though and a bit of feminization too
 
Hmm, so much of the name thing has to do with the situation and who I'm with. As far as degrading names go, I respond to a variety: Slut, bitch, cockwhore, cumslut, dumb bitch, dirty whore. But also the lighter sounding names are degrading too in that they define you as lesser or as property: Good girl, kitten, sweetass,
 
The wife sometimes likes to call me "Mr. Wolf" or "The Big Bad Wolf" or variations. Even when she's being dominant, actually, though in that case it's more because she likes getting me riled up when she's in control. If she's being submissive, of course, the tone is a bit different, but the effect is the same. :devil:

When we're doing the degrading thing during sex, I've called her "Slut" "Whore" "cum dumpster" "fuck meat" etc., and also mix in "Good girl", usually when she's got her face down in the mattress and presenting herself to me.

When we're just cuddling or during foreplay, sometimes I'll call her "Red" or "Kitten".

Second this, sorta. Most of the usual either roll off me or piss me off, but there is something ACTUALLY humiliating in a hot way about being called whatever it is they call you when you are in charge when you're flipped. "Miss" when I'm going through the paces is a million times more damning and interesting to me than "cumguzzling mouth hole muffin" and its million iterations.

This is also a million times more hot/improved when it's someone you normally top/dominate/whatever.

There's probably not a name I haven't called someone at some point for the sake of turning them on. I strive for being memorable. Everyone's been called a slut, but how many are an ass-rammed lubricated pig slut?
 
Last edited:
i find myself a bit of a switch, when i'm dominating there is nothing specific i want to be called, i just demand the utmost respect at all times, i actually think i prefer the simple "Sir" in most situations.

but when i am the submissive one there is a few names that really gets me going, like being called a "Good boy" and "Rabbit" usually sends a tickle of pleasure through my erect penis. not really degrading, however they both play well on and alludes to me being essentially nothing but a short-sighted being with an immense and uncontrollable desire to fuck everything around me..
 
My wife loves it when I grip her throat and call her a slut / whore/ dirty bitch / dirty whore and then I make her repeat what she is.
 
I concur with Nikita. The slutty, feminine, girly girl thing seems to me the most natural expression of being a woman, and probably while I trend that way myself. I'm an outdoor girl and have been the biker chick, but the slutty, girly girl has been present even then.
 
can be very powerful - we had make up sex and he called me a cheating whore, it tipped me over the edge

Now, this interests me. I'd like to know more.
How far do you think verbal abuse and humiliation would go as stimulus for you?
For instance, would being made to serve, as in like a waitress, him and his mates wearing only a large mens shirt that had no buttons, while they fondled and felt you and made comments on your physical attributes and how slutty you were, stimulate you?
Would love to hear if you've developed this further.
 
No mean names 4 me

I like pet,baby, little one, baby girl, honey, sweety, good girl, bad girl, naughty girl, kitten, love-slave, sex-slave, property, mine.Nothing abusive for me, sorry to sound so "vanilla" on here, but its just me :D :rose:
 
Last edited:
I'm with AngelSkye. Humiliating my sub has never done anything for me except maybe upset me. With one sub I used the term "cum slut" but it was clearly understood as a term of endearment. One of the problems I have with humiliation of a sub is that a great deal of it seems to be carried out in public, and that means that everyone around is participating--whether or not they have consented. Does this make me vanilla? I think not. Nor would my former subs think so.
 
Back
Top