Clit/Pussy Spanking Discussion Thread

Love/hate relationship for me too; lightly it's great, heavily it's too painful. It's even worse if I have just shaved!
 
:D When done right, not too hard nor too softly... Yeah, it rocks my little world. :heart:
I shall have to find a new playmate soon...
 
Last edited:
Love. The rush of pain is always followed by an explosive bloom of pleasure. It sinks in and I get instantly wetter. Hurting me, then doing something I like, then hurting me and so on... The mixing blows my mind. And fuck... Now I might need to go in my room for a quick "nap."
 
Love to be spanked , I smack myself when I am pleasuring myself. Sometimes I like to put Vicks on my clit, burns so good, especially when I'm spanked :devil:
 
I absolutely love this. Hard, gentle, each type of pressure suits a different mood. When done right it can really up the pleasure.
 
I'm with someone who has allowed me to incorporate this in our playtime. She receives great pleasure from acute pain. At first, spanking her pussy was more for her than me. Just recently, she allows further strikes to turn me on. These are not light spanks but rather loud strikes to her sensitive flesh. Observing her reaction to immediate pain and follow-on pleasure is delicious and borderline hypnotic. Later in the day/evening, she'll share how the sting is a sensual reminder of our tryst. I'm curious if she'll add her thought about the matter in this thread. We shall see.
 
It SOUNDS amazing. I can only hope I am lucky enough one day to find a man I trust enough to do so with me!

The one time I tried spanking, it didn't go too well.... Next time, I guess I should make the man read the manual first ;)
 
For me, I've done it during play time. Nothing hard but just enough to feel the sting. Haven't experienced it any harder
 
Haven't actually tried this, nor had someone try it, but after reading this thread, I'm going to try it out next time.
 
Back
Top