Business Travelers Unite

London!

Any lonely travelers in London seeking company tonight?
45 year old gentleman from NY... who barely knows the twin.

I sometimes think business travel hook-ups that unfold naturally are the hottest. I like tall men and one time at a conference this tall gentleman spotted me across the room. I love that there was no Internet involved in our meet. Just across-the-room chemistry.

What happened next?

A sales rep for one of my competitors is a frequent source of flirtation. She just texted me to let me know that she was 20 minutes from where I was (how she knows that?) and that she isn’t wearing panties today!

I sometimes think business travel hook-ups that unfold naturally are the hottest. I like tall men and one time at a conference this tall gentleman spotted me across the room. I love that there was no Internet involved in our meet. Just across-the-room chemistry.

Chemistry and honesty! You can’t really lie about your height or eye colour or receding hair line. All you need is charm and a modicum of attraction.

Call me “old fashion”... nice drink!

A sales rep for one of my competitors is a frequent source of flirtation. She just texted me to let me know that she was 20 minutes from where I was (how she knows that?) and that she isn’t wearing panties today!

That seems a step beyond flirtation. She sounds fun!

I was in Vegas last week. Unfortunately kept to busy with work.

However Phoenix is coming up.

I travel often and dream of someday running across a dominant lady in the hotel bar.

Like so many other, the opportunity hasn't cropped up yet...

but who knows....Singapore next week might do the trick ;)

My wife is away on business. It excites me to think she might get picked up. I doubt she would say yes, but maybe she would...???

I doubt there are very many women traveling on business that are heading down to the bar tonight with thoughts of meeting some guy. Ratio is probably what it is here on lit, 1000 guys to 1 woman. Lol

Ahh but you just have to find one, and there are at least 3 women in here who wouldn’t say no to the right man, with the right approach!

I have also had the eyes lock across a room moment a few times, acted on it twice and regretted not doing so on a couple of others! :devil:

I have headed down to the bar a few times with exactly this thought in my mind. I think sometimes you guys would be shocked what goes through some liberated women’s heads!

Last edited:
I’ll be in Glasgow, Scotland next week if anyone wants to keep me company... send me a pm!

Ahh but you just have to find one, and there are at least 3 women in here who wouldn’t say no to the right man, with the right approach!

I have also had the eyes lock across a room moment a few times, acted on it twice and regretted not doing so on a couple of others! :devil:

I have headed down to the bar a few times with exactly this thought in my mind. I think sometimes you guys would be shocked what goes through some liberated women’s heads!
Agree that I have thought that many times as i headed to the bar....

Back