Nipple clamps

Jada59

Literotica Guru
For many years I have used plain, cheap wooden clothespins. They work great but aren't very pretty.

Do you know of anything else that works and is more attractive? I have bought several different kinds of non piercing nipple jewelry or clamps. They're either too small, too loose, won't stay on, uneven pressure (one bites, one barely stays on) or more likely break after one or two lame uses.

Seems everything is made in China these days and is junk.

Any suggestions? I do have rather large nipples.

Thanks!

For many years I have used plain, cheap wooden clothespins. They work great but aren't very pretty.

Do you know of anything else that works and is more attractive? I have bought several different kinds of non piercing nipple jewelry or clamps. They're either too small, too loose, won't stay on, uneven pressure (one bites, one barely stays on) or more likely break after one or two lame uses.

Thanks!

Yes!!!
I have the same problem with my purple clamps. Really pretty, but they don’t hold, and the pain factor is nil.

I do prefer clothespins, and I think they look beautiful.

My wife runs into the same problem, we’ve used those plastic closing clips, they come in various sizes and most people use them to close bags of chips, I use the shorter ones on my wife.

Well, the problem with the clothespin style closure that we always had was that anything vigorous would cause them to pretty well fly off. Which, yes, could be problematic.

Any road, I invested in a set that had a tweezer style closure with a ring lock I could set to adjust tension and keep them from releasing. They weren't all that expensive and just having them stay where I damn well put them was worth it.

And... alright. So, that particular set was bells. Which... well, never mind.

Any road, so from my perspective;

Clothespin clamp; cheap, but not constant. Tension was too hit or miss. And too much slippage.

Tweezer clamp with ring lock; tad more costly, but worth it.

Butterfly clamp; never bothered since I was happy (and looked at the price tag and laughed)

I use clothes pins, or clothes pegs as they are called over here. Available, easy, and you can have good games with a bucket full of them and seeing how many you can use.

For many years I have used plain, cheap wooden clothespins. They work great but aren't very pretty. Thanks!

I've seen some that get crafty and embellish the plain wooden kind. Dip the handle part in paint or hot glue tiny 'jewels' to them...glitter?

Hmmm...Cookie, got any extra glitter?

Chopsticks or some other sticks, with thin plastic hair ties on each end. The pressure is easy to adjust. Not to everybody's esthetics, though, but I'm a fan.

Pro tip: use one such contraption on your tongue and tie a string from that to the ones on your victim's nipples and keep 'em talking. Fun on many levels.

Or not.

But that can be fun, too.

I've seen some that get crafty and embellish the plain wooden kind. Dip the handle part in paint or hot glue tiny 'jewels' to them...glitter?

Hmmm...Cookie, got any extra glitter?

Ohhh... I could do that. I do all sorts of arts and crafts. Thanks!

By the by... since I've got more than my fair share of that which is the bane of the cat, I went looking and found this old thread from back in 2012.

Some interesting stuff in there.

Including how to fix the very issues we'd encountered with clothespins.

Chopsticks or some other sticks, with thin plastic hair ties on each end. The pressure is easy to adjust. Not to everybody's esthetics, though, but I'm a fan.

Pro tip: use one such contraption on your tongue and tie a string from that to the ones on your victim's nipples and keep 'em talking. Fun on many levels.

Or not.

But that can be fun, too.

I had thought of that. I have some very pretty Chopsticks too. Thanks!

Thanks!

My favorite ones are made with a fine wire that loops over the nipples; there is a pearl that slides up and down the wire to tighten or loosen the loop. I got them many, many years ago from a boutique in one of the southwestern states. I haven't had a problem with them losing their adjustment.

I think that Desert Slave (is she still around?) made a similar style and was selling them on the internet.

As for clothespins, it may be worth noting that by wrapping a rubber band around one, you can modulate the amount of clamping pressure... on the jaws side of the spring for more pressure, behind the spring for less. The rubber band can be moved to where you have exactly the clamping pressure you desire.

My favorite ones are made with a fine wire that loops over the nipples; there is a pearl that slides up and down the wire to tighten or loosen the loop. I got them many, many years ago from a boutique in one of the southwestern states. I haven't had a problem with them losing their adjustment.

I think that Desert Slave (is she still around?) made a similar style and was selling them on the internet.

As for clothespins, it may be worth noting that by wrapping a rubber band around one, you can modulate the amount of clamping pressure... on the jaws side of the spring for more pressure, behind the spring for less. The rubber band can be moved to where you have exactly the clamping pressure you desire.

Thanks! I saw some on Amazon similar to what you described. I might try those.

You can try the plastic clips that keep snack bags closed, but be aware that some of them, in addition to being really painfully tight, can also have small plastic serrated edges, or teeth.

Speaking of teeth, I find that my own do a marvelous job of clamping down on a willing nipple. :D

You can try the plastic clips that keep snack bags closed, but be aware that some of them, in addition to being really painfully tight, can also have small plastic serrated edges, or teeth.

Speaking of teeth, I find that my own do a marvelous job of clamping down on a willing nipple. :D

Oh I HAVE tried those. Ow is putting it mildly. I have two generic clips that are nice but I would prefer a tad more pain.

Rubber bands hurt
It is best to use customized solutions .
After care is important.

I wrote:

Which prompted:

Rubber bands hurt
It is best to use customized solutions .
After care is important.

I perhaps didn't make myself clear. The rubber bands go onto the clothespins, not the nips. It's the jaws of the clothespin that come in contact with the skin. The rubber bands serve only to augment or minimize the strength of the spring on the clothespin.

Oh I HAVE tried those. Ow is putting it mildly. I have two generic clips that are nice but I would prefer a tad more pain.

Nothing quite as nice as a woman who wants more nipple pain. Always ready to help out :devil:.

I have used clothes pins for some time. At first, just the pins, placed carefully, did the trick for me. Seems like there was a direct connection from my nipples to my cock. My wife would play, and bite them, increasing in intensity until I was really worked up. I began using rubber bands to increase the pressure, also drilled small holes to hang weights from.

I wrote:

Which prompted:

I perhaps didn't make myself clear. The rubber bands go onto the clothespins, not the nips. It's the jaws of the clothespin that come in contact with the skin. The rubber bands serve only to augment or minimize the strength of the spring on the clothespin.

I got what you meant.

I have used clothes pins for some time. At first, just the pins, placed carefully, did the trick for me. Seems like there was a direct connection from my nipples to my cock. My wife would play, and bite them, increasing in intensity until I was really worked up. I began using rubber bands to increase the pressure, also drilled small holes to hang weights from.

Nice! Thanks!

let's see your large nipples and i'll let you know if what I have will work for you.

Thanks!

I used clothes pegs for a few years and then went straight to clovers. I don't have particularly large nipples but I find that my clovers definitely don't fall off.

If the pegs work for you then why not just get some that aren't plain wooden ones?
I'm fairly sure the ones I used to have were a non-conventional shape and a little more bonny to start with. There may have even been sparkles.

Back