eating pussy

6542416.gif

vitamin "P" ;)
 
God how I love it!
The scent and taste of a woman!
The playing, licking and sucking on her clit.
(nice thoughts inserted here)

Wifey-poo allows this rarely these days. Nearly funny with the excuses. She really enjoys it alot when she finally gives in.

Boy, do I need a woman to pleasure!
 
I think everyone loves this, right?
Nope, I've known a couple of women who said they don't - I came back with what is probably a typical guy reaction "you've just never had anyone who is good at it". But in both cases, though they both got turned on both said they still weren't keen and would be happy to not do it again. One is very religious and has big hangs up about sex, plus is very sensistive to touch, found it too intense and a bit "dirty" (her word). The other admitted that it was probably in her head but she just couldn't relax and enjoy it.
 
Well Said Gabriel

Teasing you as you come down from your first powerful orgasm I gently lick your lips occasionally flicking your clit with the tip of my tongue, you shudder repeatedly, whimpering for me to stop, so I let you rest for a very, very short time, kissing and caressing your body, I move up pulling your body against my own and kiss you gently, your juices fresh upon my lips you suck them in, kissing me passionately, “Fuck me” you plead, no, my love, not yet, “Mmm, please?” Soon, I respond, as I move back down your body, kissing your neck, pulling your earlobes into my mouth, whispering to you how much I want you, telling you how delicious you are, I move to your shoulders, to your clavicles, taking my sweet time listening to you moan, knowing now that you are ready for more. I move to your breasts and suck your nipples into my mouth, “Oh, God!” you moan and in that moment I feel your hands upon my head pushing me downward, when I reach your pussy I look up at you and I see you smiling down at me and all you say is, “More” and my own addiction takes over. I slide my hands around your thighs, up under your ass, and finally around your hips settling in for seconds, I breathe deep, that sweet scent making me light headed, there is nothing more exquisite than your scent save the joy of lapping the delicious juice from within which makes me so hard I can hardly stand it, but you will always come first, second, third, and fourth, before I even begin to think of myself, I want you to melt like butter in my arms because of the sweet treatment I am able to offer with my mouth due to my dedication to always making you my main concern. By now you are so wet with glistening juice that I can’t help but lick my fingers and dip them inside of you and scoop that sweet juice out, I move to take my fingers in my mouth, but you grab my arm and pull it towards you, sucking first one finger then the next deeply into your watering mouth. God you turn me on. I wrap my arm back around your hip and kiss your inner thighs for a few moments before succumbing to my need for you. I licked the length of your pussy once again, the taste overpowering my logical mind, I knew that you were fresh from the shower, so seeing that your juices had leaked out of you I dipped down and ran my tongue over your rosebud, you moaned in a new and fascinating way, hoping to replicate the sensation for you I again dipped my tongue, “Oh yes!”, you seemed to enjoy it so I continued for over a minute as your hand came down and began to massage your clit, your juices continuing to leak down. I licked and probed, the mixed taste not a bother but a new found pleasure for us both. However, not wanting you to have to do all the work I returned to your pussy with renewed fervor, sliding two fingers, then three into your beautiful center, my lips replacing your fingers on your clit, I placed my top lip just above your clit pulling back the hood and began flicking it at a fevered pace, up and down, then back and forth, and finally around, all the while pumping my fingers into you at an increasingly rapid pace, your thighs strained against the strength of my broad shoulders and as you arched your back you delivered to me my second reward, a glorious mouthful of cum that I swallowed slowly, savoring it, while you continued to come, splashing your juices across my face, once I was done and you were still near the apex of your second orgasm I returned with eagerness to my task causing you to squeal, you pushed against my head trying to stop me for a few moments but soon your were clutching the back of my head pulling me deeper against your pussy grinding against my face, a third orgasm well on it’s way, I continued to lick, lap, probe, and suck onto and into your pussy and clit, your body started to shake, your thighs absolutely vibrating, “Oooohhh, Fuuucckkk!!!! II I I I’Mmmmm Commmming!!!” you screamed. Your third orgasm more powerful than your second I was flooded with your cum, I swallowed mouthful after mouthful, never having seen you squirt this much in my life I lavished in this euphoric gift, and then suddenly you went limp, you had passed out. And so I crawled up beside you and took you in my arms, cradling your head, waiting for you wake.

I couldn't have written it any better. That's EXACTLY the way I feel. I love having my arms wrapped around her legs, hanging on for dear life as she's bucking like a bronco. I've had 2 pass out on me. Never had a complaint. I truly love to savor the flavor of pussy. AAaaaaaah. Norm from St. Clairsville, Ohio.
 
Love it - coming home!!!

I absolutely love a fresh, clean, smooth pussy. I've been traveling a lot lately, in fact I'm headed home from a trip today. The anticipation of knowing my wife is going to be waiting for me with a freshly shaved, super smooth tight little pussy has me hard already. Just thought of it keeps me hard and dripping pre-c** all day. On top of that she's very petite and Incredibly, incredibly tight. I can't wait to taste her and lick her entirely. Feeling her grind into my mouth and give me all of her juices.
 
Tasty pussy

SO fucking good when a woman starts trambling and pushing your face in further, then u can taste all that pussy juice, i love it when theyre asshole is close to theyre pussy and i can lick them both at the same time with my big time
 
SO fucking good when a woman starts trambling and pushing your face in further, then u can taste all that pussy juice, i love it when theyre asshole is close to theyre pussy and i can lick them both at the same time with my big time
I agree I love to lick both pussy and ass it turns me on like crazy, and I can't wait to flick after they!
 
Love to

I love going down and teasing that clit with tounge and see that look in your eyes as my tounge is sliding in and out of you so soft and my God you taste like heaven i slowly finger your wet pussy your begging faster but take my and bring up for you to taste how wonderful you taste we kiss and
 
Mmmmmmm I love it

Pleasuring and supping from a ladies luvcup should be savoured and never rushed. I love giving finger and tounge together .
 
Heavenly Pleasure

Oh yes she will!
With a finger or two gently probing inside my wife and my tongue caressing every part of her vulva, an orgasm is never very far away.
And then it's my turn....
 
Love it

For years we would start with a shower, but I’ve come to realize I prefer her natural. I love the taste of her at the end of the day.

I love to wake her up in the middle of the night eating her pussy. Especially if we’ve had sex a few hours before. The scent, taste and the mix of the two of us... mmmmm

Yes, definitely love her naturally.
 
I want

I need to plant my lips between your legs licking your sweet lips parting them and tasting your sweet pussy juice
 
I love going down and teasing that clit with tounge and see that look in your eyes as my tounge is sliding in and out of you so soft and my God you taste like heaven i slowly finger your wet pussy your begging faster but take my and bring up for you to taste how wonderful you taste we kiss and

Cum here then!
 
as long as

Yummy. Anyone else enjoy the sensations associated with it?
I've gone down on plenty of girls in my day . I really enjoy it , most of the time , their is an element of surrender in it for me that really gets me hot . It makes me feel subservient ( weird huh)
and i come while doing it ,especially if it takes me a long time to get her off . I say most of the time because if she's not clean it's a real game changer . I had one girlfriend who would expect me to go down on her after she came over from her other boyfriends house. But most of the time its nothing that can't be straitened out with a mutual shower .
 
Back
Top