Jenny's New Thread for Homeless Litsters

Which would you rather lick off someone else; jello or mud?

How goes? Been a while since I've seen you around.

Well, when you put it that way... Jello! :cattail:

I have been crazy busy. Not much board time. And...I actually have to log off and go to bed. :(

I'd much rather stay and debate the merits of jello versus mud. Just saying. :p
 
Darn it! I would much rather play than go to bed. Darn it! :mad:

Night! :cattail:

Sweet dreams of jello licking! :p

There now, the first step is recognition. That wasn't so hard, was it? :D

There now, you and EN have agreed that licking jello off of each other is not a bad thing. This first step is recognition.
I'm sure it wasn't hard for you. Wet would likely be a more appropriate word. Mike is probably hard.

I've always been an instigator. It's second nature for me.
 
There now, you and EN have agreed that licking jello off of each other is not a bad thing. This first step is recognition.
I'm sure it wasn't hard for you. Wet would likely be a more appropriate word. Mike is probably hard.

I've always been an instigator. It's second nature for me.

I'm just going to call you 1 "Cut To The Chase" sickbastard from now on.
Son of a bitch, that is going to be inconvenient :p
 
I think really depending on Lit as a way to meet potential partners is not that great an idea. While I've met many wonderful people, including a special one or two, they were never as a result of personal ads. Rather, they've been people I interacted with on the threads first as friends. Take some time to get your feet under you first and get comfortable and happy with yourself, have fun and be positive.

Thanks for responding. I feel the same but just thought I'd ask for the hell of it. :rose:
 
Back
Top