Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening/early morning, my dears. :)

RJ, what a delightful surprise! :rose: I'm sure it made her just as happy!

Ra, hi there, sweetness!

Daddy...~smiles~ After the day we've had, I'm not even going to try to hold back the giggles! ;)

Peaches, INL, HS, CA, Hayley, Photo, Mutato, UBW (you were missed this weekend!) & everyone (almost) else...have a wonderful evening!!!

Last edited:
the older coworkers thought so
The interns were shocked

Giggles! Oh to be a fly on the wall....

Ra, hi there, sweetness!

Daddy...~smiles~ After the day we've had, I'm not even going to try to hold back the giggles! ;)

Peaches, INL, HS, CA, Hayley, Photo, Mutato, UBW (you were missed this weekend!) & everyone (almost) else...have a wonderful evening!!!

Hi Cookie! How was your Monday? :cool:

Rawr!!!!

tumblr_mhpw2cusBj1r8825ko1_500.gif

A nice thing to day dream about on a rainy monday..

Good evening to all the lovely littles and awesome Daddies. Hope everyone survived their Monday. It's a cool and rainy day today. I know they have to happen and while I'd prefer a sunny day, I'd rather have them happen on a weekday than a weekend.

tumblr_mhpw2cusBj1r8825ko1_500.gif

A nice thing to day dream about on a rainy monday..

Most definitely! :heart: I hope you had a good day, little one. :rose: :kiss:

Cookie: I hope that trying to hold back the giggles means you and Daddy Stan had a good day. :)

Daddy RJ: Having your Little One stop by for a hug must have been a nice boost for your day.

RA: (((HUGS))) for you, dear lady. Just because you're awesome. :rose:

Oh, umm, errr I should write the stories...

That sounds like a wonderful idea. :D

Good evening to all the lovely littles and awesome Daddies. Hope everyone survived their Monday. It's a cool and rainy day today. I know they have to happen and while I'd prefer a sunny day, I'd rather have them happen on a weekday than a weekend.

Most definitely! :heart: I hope you had a good day, little one. :rose: :kiss:

Cookie: I hope that trying to hold back the giggles means you and Daddy Stan had a good day. :)

Daddy RJ: Having your Little One stop by for a hug must have been a nice boost for your day.

RA: (((HUGS))) for you, dear lady. Just because you're awesome. :rose:

Hi daddy M! My day was good. I'm glad yours is going well. Just think, when Miss AB moves to town, you can get visits too! :nana:

Hi daddy M! My day was good. I'm glad yours is going well. Just think, when Miss AB moves to town, you can get visits too! :nana:

That will be wonderful. :) I have my plane ticket ready for the 23rd of July to visit her. 42 days to go... :heart:

Thank you, little one. Yes, we both agree on that. I'm also blessed to have such wonderful friends like you in my life. :heart: :rose:

You bring much to those around you too. :kiss::rose:

I poked my head round the door to say hi and nearly fell over this lovely thing to dream about anytime:)

Hi there. It truly is a wonderful image, isn't it? And yes, anytime, not just mondays.

Hello

This is my first post. I've never thought of a daddy fetish, or me being the daddy part of it, but this was the first thread I saw when I looked at new posts, so I thought don't be shy, I'll say hello here!

This is my first post. I've never thought of a daddy fetish, or me being the daddy part of it, but this was the first thread I saw when I looked at new posts, so I thought don't be shy, I'll say hello here!

Hello how are you doing

Ra, hi there, sweetness!

"Hi sweetie - been a long interesting weekend - almost called 911 Friday night had a bad reaction to a medication I've taken lots of times before.........Now on day two of hell's own headache. Keep telling the body - get it ALLLL out of your system before Thursday at noon!" ;)

"Hi sweetie - been a long interesting weekend - almost called 911 Friday night had a bad reaction to a medication I've taken lots of times before.........Now on day two of hell's own headache. Keep telling the body - get it ALLLL out of your system before Thursday at noon!" ;)
Hugs to you Peaches! Sorry you don't feel well..

HUGGSS

You WILL be better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back