"I hate to say 'I told you so"

" Let me make one thing perfectly clear."

(Let me be muddy as hell on everything else.)
 
If I were you...

You're not so just fuck off please.
 
I'm so very sorry for your loss
ie- good riddance! I never could stand that whiny bitch!
 
That's an interesting look
ie- holy fuck! Did you fall into a woodchipper with some cans of paint?
 
I hear what you’re saying, but ...
but I still think you're a dumbfuck.

That's an interesting look
ie- holy fuck! Did you fall into a woodchipper with some cans of paint?
lmao… They say things like that, too. Also :

"(S)he's a lovely person… ."
No official "but", but within the next page or so you find the: "(s)he's also cerebrally challenged, esthetically challenged and gravitationally challenged".
 
Last edited:
"I'm not saying... I'm just saying"

I.e. "I'm not saying you're fat, I'm just saying you could lose some weight."
 
"You're being a fucking idiot"
My bff said those words in the midst of a very sloppy and emotional divorce. I was insanely mad with him when he said it. In the wash, those were the most truthful and sincere words anyone had said to me at that point.
God Bless the Blunt and Honest.
 
It's amazing what you can do with makeup. You don't even look like the same person.
 
This is true. No bullshit
A cpl months ago I stopped at a bar I hadn't been in for awhile.
I said to the bartender, "you still haven't had that baby?"
She stared at me hard and said, "yes. Two months ago"
Then I tried to weasel out of it. Next time she came by, I said, "oh, I can tell now. Before I only looked at your boobs, and they look so big"
This didn't help for many reasons, but mainly because her husband and mother were listening as I said it.
 
"With (all due) respect..."

With all possible contempt and disdain...
 
Back
Top