the new new anyone jacking off today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gf friend just went out for a while, empty house, wanking session for Wookie!!
 
Getting Started

Epic morning wood needing relief...anyone want to play? PM me....
 
I ma right now - thinking of the amazing BJ the wife gave me and anal play..
 
Got a hot 19 year old twink coming over in a few hours. Gonna rub one out now so I can last longer tonight.
 
I live in a developement on a deadend street. The street is about 3/4 of a mile long with houses every 50'. In the daytime it seems like a car comes every time I try to back out of my driveway. However it's pretty quiet at night and no streetlights. I was hanging out naked due to the heat and, well, the fact that I like to be naked. I wanted to smoke a joint and the only lighter was in the car. I went outside and got the lighter and lit up. It was totally dark and so I walked out and stood in the middle of the street. I felt myself getting hard so I started playing around. Yes, I knelt down and rubbed one out in the middle of the street.
 
Horny

I spent the evening with two wonderful lesbians who were just getting to know each other and flirting like crazy! Very sexy! We smoked a joint and I just felt connected to both! Encouraging them to flirt!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top