Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early this morning.

Did a long jacking session in our bed early this morning (2:00-3:00 AM), my wife fucking my ass with a brand-new vibrator while we talked about my homosexuality and love of sex with men! It was so hot for me because she really got on a roll, repeatedly marveling at how my mouth really is a cumdump and how she could picture me on my knees servicing a line of strangers in a park! Her best line of the night was, "Cock, balls and asshole...you actually make love to a man's crotch, don't you?!" Oh, baby, did I cum hard!

Thanks, Honey! 💞 💋
 
Last edited:
Awesome, you are a very lucky man. I'm queer too and wish I had a wife like that!
 
Yes!

Awesome, you are a very lucky man. I'm queer too and wish I had a wife like that!

It was a awesome time, indeed! And, yes, I am a lucky man! Wifey really got into it this time! She's hot like that about 50% of the times we play with this.

But she's not always that way...sometimes she's reluctant. Then I have to go real slow and talk her into it. Other times, she gets moody and asks, "How do you think I feel, knowing my husband is a homosexual?!" When that happens, I back off and just hold her. We've talked of splitting up, but we have really insurmountable family and property issues at present. And we do love each other, although she says I love her like a sister. And that may be true. But one thing is for sure...it is very clear in Wifey's mind now that homosexual is what I am and that is not going to change! She has finally accepted that, and that's a good thing!

Now, my next challenge is to convince my wife to let me begin to enjoy some discreet, no-strings sex encounters with men! That is other than the ones I sneak whenever I get a chance to visit my favorite adult bookstore! 😉

BTW...I LOVE being "queer"!!! 💖
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top