I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there

I like that *LOL*

You are welcome; Pm me if you want to chat privately or I am on yahoo.:rose:

"If I told you tha you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me????"

Happy Friday everyone, hope your day was good.....

Hello BBG.....just poking my head in.....my day hasn't been to bad.

I see you're a fan of Lowes and Home Depot.....I bet you're also skilled with power tools too....gotta love a woman like that:rose::)

much better today surprising what a night of fucking can do to your outlook in life.

How was your BBG? :kiss:

It was a day and I'll leave it at that.....(SUCKED) did I say that!!!!!!

BBG; CHeck you PM; I wrote a lttle story for you.

Thanks PA, It was awesome....

Hello BBG.....just poking my head in.....my day hasn't been to bad.

I see you're a fan of Lowes and Home Depot.....I bet you're also skilled with power tools too....gotta love a woman like that:rose::)

Hey Daddy, Yes I love Lowe's and Home Depot and I can do my share....however....If I need help I'm not afraid to ask.....

Hey Daddy, Yes I love Lowe's and Home Depot and I can do my share....however....If I need help I'm not afraid to ask.....

we all have them mine was yesterday all you need is a good fucking and everything will be better.. Trust me.:kiss:

Never anything wrong with asking for help.....especially with power tools......or whatever else you may need help with;)

Howdy baby girl. Nothin' better than strong hot coffee... well maybe a few things, like shoppin' at Lowes and Home Depot. ;)

OH Yeah.... love them both

Good afternoon, lovers

Aftenoon OG ((hug)) hope it's a good one....

mine is perked with 2 parts regular ground 1 part expresso. I spent 3 years in Turkey so my coffee is extra strong.

Oh strong coffee is so good...

A few beignets would be very nice with that.:kiss:

I gotcha beignets.... OMG they are so good especially with some hot coffee....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back