The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, well, sit down at the bar and lean forward with your head on your forearms. This won't be the best back rub in the world but since this is an emergency . . .

'Night, Molly. I think I'll go read a book.

And with that she flew off.
Molly, on the basis that you will be awake when you next see this,
you'll find a decent cup of English breakfast tea on the side.
Rolf will get you any toasted requirements.

Bear,
A massage table is to be found in Cellar No 7, on the corridor leading to the steam bath.
Quite what happened to the Masseur is another story.

I am mortified. Had a message back from someone (not on here) wondering what the heck my message to her was about and whether it was some weird twisted joke.

I then realised I might have got two different people mixed up. Checked my old messages and indeed I had.

I had just sent a message of sincerest condolences... to the wrong person. :eek:

I am mortified. Had a message back from someone (not on here) wondering what the heck my message to her was about and whether it was some weird twisted joke.

I then realised I might have got two different people mixed up. Checked my old messages and indeed I had.

I had just sent a message of sincerest condolences... to the wrong person. :eek:

Oh Dear.
Isn't it embarrassing ?

*Settles down on sofa with large snifter of Woodford Reserve and a contented sigh* A lovely day in the vegetable garden. Comfortable weather, new plantings, the smell of fully ripe compost. I even got more of the wisteria pruned. Most satisfying . . .

*Settles down on sofa with large snifter of Woodford Reserve and a contented sigh* A lovely day in the vegetable garden. Comfortable weather, new plantings, the smell of fully ripe compost. I even got more of the wisteria pruned. Most satisfying . . .

It's not been that easy round here Old Boy; not with the snow; even if it is now melting. Difficult to plant anything, of course, and pruning is not advised in the cold. . . .

Watch a TV programme about the Bomber Boys on tonight. It's taken over 70 years for a decent memorial to be erected. Shocking !

Meanwhile a glass of something appropriate is more than welcome.

A hot buttered rum, from the reports of the British weather. We got beat up last year so I guess it's your turn. Next year the Chinese and Japanese can have it!

A hot buttered rum, from the reports of the British weather. We got beat up last year so I guess it's your turn. Next year the Chinese and Japanese can have it!

I have fresh herbs sprouting in my gardens. It's real insanity for the area. The lime basil is especially sweet.

I planted mesclun salad and four collards. I've never had collards before but since they are reputedly easy to grow and relative pest free I don't see how I can lose. After all, creamed greens with bacon bits is hardly a penitence . . . .

I planted mesclun salad and four collards. I've never had collards before but since they are reputedly easy to grow and relative pest free I don't see how I can lose. After all, creamed greens with bacon bits is hardly a penitence . . . .

Just the bacon please. gently fried, no too crisp.

*Drags into the Palace, trailing bits and twigs of wisteria vine, tries to flop onto sofa, misses and lands in a heap in front of the hearth, unable to move*

Rolf . . . beer . . . big . . . cold . . . help.

*Drags into the Palace, trailing bits and twigs of wisteria vine, tries to flop onto sofa, misses and lands in a heap in front of the hearth, unable to move*

:D Rolf - please give Bear a big cold beer in a hurry!

Evenin', Bear.

Winter lager?

I'm having vodka--a very tall one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back