Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scalywag said:
uh, did that stop you though?
no. but i have no class. :D

not to mention that i don't spend my day kvetching about pointless crap. when i DO spout off, IRL, i know what the fuck i'm talking about.

Scalywag said:
not yet. that will be when i wake up at 3am all sweatty :cool:

This is why I do not watch bug shows, especially spider shows, ever. I've never seen "Arachnophobia" and I never will.

Nighty-night, MrWag. :)

Interesting idea a blurt thread.

For some reason it reminds me of a poem I read in the Tao of Pooh...

Cottleston Cottleston Cottleston Pie
A fly can't bird, but a bird can fly
ask me a question and I reply:
Cottleston Cottleston Cottleston Pie

Scalywag said:
... had a grub crawling down my neck at one point.

*cringing* I'm glad I'm female, because I would likely scream like a banshee if I had any kind of insect crawling down my neck. :eek:

Scalywag said:
I was never in the scream mode however there was a slight sense of urgency in its removal. :cool:

"A slight sense of urgency..." LOL The understatement of the day... :D

It's one of those days when I just can't get warm. The temperature's falling like a rock and it's very windy.

I need to go make a pot of hot tea. And sit in it.

fuckin' bryers are the anti-christ. they're nature's barbed wire i tell ya.

edit:

LMAO... i must've had ice cream on the brain... i meant BRIARS. :D

today's "duh" moment brought to you by pleebo.

Last edited:
I need a life. I just found myself getting irritated at a misspelling in a sig line that's in French. :rolleyes:

there's a little bird perched on my tv dish... he's freezing his ass off in gusty winds and just standing there staring at me.

STOP IT! you're freakin' me out!

midwestyankee said:
I need a life. I just found myself getting irritated at a misspelling in a sig line that's in French. :rolleyes:

I just looked at the time you posted this--9:13 a.m. Are you still on the west coast? Don't you ever sleep in?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back