Married Guy

Really cool to see

This is really cool to see all the folks in the same situation. 41 married guy in Florida, love the thoughts of exploring sometime. Love the idea of another married buddy, maybe even a little older and slowly exploring.

Enjoy it out there
 
Ah, yes - another men's business trip thread...This is gonna be fun as always. One of my favorite topics!
 
I was 45 and approaching the end of a long marriage that had devoid of sex for a few years. I had fooled around with some women I worked with and although I enjoyed the secret liasons that took place in cars, storage rooms and other tawdry venues, it became too risky on account of husbands, the firms disapproval of the drama that inevitably results when employees fool around with multiple partners and their deception gets discovered, emotional attachments and, of course, the risk associated with my wife finding out.

The idea of returning to the naughty activities of my early teen years of sexual discovery and pleasure with close friends of the same gender. No emotional attachment beyond the bonding experience of being with a trusted friend and doing things for each other which had to remain a dirty little secret. Years later, I was looking back on those experiences fondly and wanting to recreate them but in a less inhibited manner.

I finally allowed myself to look at gay porn and I accepted the fact that the idea of exchanging oral sex with a suitable partner was a huge turn on. The taboo nature of the act, the secrecy and discretion it would require and the fact that people would never guess that I was into such devient things added to the thrill. I decided that if an opportunity came my way to experience being with a like-minded guy and take turns sucking each other off, I would take it. I pictured the moment when his pants were down and I was kneeling in front of him, my eyes focused on the bulges in his underwear just inches away from me, and taking in the fact that I was about to have before me a guy's dick in front of me which I would then be free to see, touch, taste, feel, smell - experience with all of my senses. My fingers nervously would take hold of the elastic waist band and pull downward and my prize would be revealed.

After a few months passed I realized that such an opportunity was not likely to come my way and the scene I had imagined would never occur unless I did something to make it happen. Cruising and adult bookstores were out of the question for me. I placed a thoroughly honest ad on CL and as I read the responses and rejected them out of hand, I was struck by one that was from an ideal candidate. It was also very honest and explained how he had been on his own path of discovery but had acted on his urges 6 months earlier. He appreciated the difficulty in finding someone who could help a guy make the jump from fantasy to reality and he was willing to help me have that first experience.

His wife was going away the next weekend and he would have the house to himself if I wanted to come over. A weird feeling came over me as I pressed "send" and my acceptance of his offer was transmitted. Seconds later, he replied "Great! See you Saturday." I had three days to ponder if I was about to do something I would later regret.

Saturday came and I found myself walking up the steps to the front door. I raised my hand to knock, knowing that on the other side would be a guy who would see me as someone interested in sucking his dick. I didn't dare tell anyone of this urge I had developed but I was about to reveal it to a complete stranger. I knocked and waited a moment before I heard the sound of the latch being turned and then the door opened to reveal the person I had been sharing my secret with.

Long story short, he was a great guy. After chatting for half an hour, trying to drink enough water to counter my nervous dry mouth. Finally he asked if I wanted to proceed. I said that I was and he lead me to another room. I had no idea if there was an established protocol for these situations and when he started to unfasten his belt, I told him that I had pictured how things would begin and, if he didn't mind, I wanted to take his pants off. He agreed and pulled his hands away as I dropped down in front of him and took over unfastening his belt, unbuttoning the top button and unzipping his fly. As I slide his pants down he pulled off his shirt and there he stood in just his underwear. The moment I had pictured was now at hand. As I pulled away the final barrier and my objective was revealed, I extended my hand to take hold and feel another guy's dick in my hand.

Things progressed from there as I became intoxicated from the intensity of the experience. Truth be told, I was terrible as I attacked and choked, gagged and coughed through my efforts to suck a dick for the first time. When he returned the favor it was obvious that he was far more talented than I was.

When it was all over and I was driving away contemplating the significance of what I had just done, I had no regrets whatsover,
 
Ah, yes - another men's business trip thread...This is gonna be fun as always. One of my favorite topics!

Oh, same.

I have two long trips already booked for Toronto this month, staying downtown, and planning on finding someone like me, married & curious, once and for all.
 
Back
Top