Ladies..... What is the last thing you had in your pussy?

My old electric tooth brush -- couldn't find my vibrator for the life of me.
 
Hello everyone. This is my first post.. and while it isn't exactly the last thing in my pussy... it more than likely will be when anyone reads this.

I just bought a brand new toy.. a rabbit that not only vibrates and tickles my clit, but it thrusts too. Just thinking about it is making me wet. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that my knowledge (and usage) of sex toys is very limited.. so I've been teasing myself in preparation for the moment I get to enjoy myself. Up to this point I've only played with my fingers (of course, and boy do they do the trick with my clit), a tapered candle, a brush handle, a cucumber, and a regular vibrator. I'm not adding various cocks to the list because I think they go without mentioning (not that there were many).
I totally need to know the name of the toy that thrusts because I gotta get me one of those!! Oh, and as for the last thing(s) in my pussy---last night once with my fingers, second, a bullet egg, then third with a vibrator for three separate mind-blowing orgasmic experiences.
 
First it was my fingers, then it was one onf my many toys..I call this one my " red worm"...omg..Mr. T posted the end results elsewhere...it was oh, so great.
God, I love having my pussy filled!!
 

Attachments

  • d8b14e62-4231-464e-bc36-002c75ccdd8b.jpg
    d8b14e62-4231-464e-bc36-002c75ccdd8b.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top