I want to ask my guy to try a threesome

My number one advice is: don't have the other girl be your best friend. Someone not too close. Also, have to make sure your man finds her attractive. The men with whom I have done this have pretty high standards about attractiveness and although a threesome is on their list, they won't be aroused and satisfied by just any girl.
 
You know your guy and we don't. All I can say is that a FMF threesome is a very common fantasy for men.
 
It will depend on your relationship. I'd immediately feel like it was a test or a setup, lol.
 
Admittedly i have no experience with threesomes but i feel i need to say a couple of things about this.
First depending on the quality of your guy you are probably going to have to convince him you are serious about having a threesome and its not some sort of test
Second, and i base this on an episode of the old series "lingere" you are going to have to be the filling of the figurative sandwich as it were since you are the one who wants this and you have a significant other involved.
Third, while it's true at least i think having a threesome with a female "friend" will complicated the shit out of things you still need the third female "friend" to be someone who won't try to be the center of attnetion.
 
Back
Top