Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Gorgeous eyes, a beautiful smile, and ... er ... well. Your derrière has me rather breathless :D
 

You've got a great body .... but what stood out even more is you're gorgeous fully dressed, great smile, pretty eyes. I can't wait to see more of anything you want to show us.
 
The verdict is....... I'm guilty on two counts. Guilty of loving what you're showing and guilty of wanting much, much more...:devil:
 
Um, I'm just not sure...could I please see70 or 80 more pics to help me decide? ;-)
 

Well, if there was some way to combine that first shot with the last shot, I thinkI'd be in heaven. Still, purgatory is pretty good at the moment!! Hope you stick around.

Oz
 
Beautiful and sexy!!

Love ur eyes and tht smile!!
Love ur ass and wish i cud see more!!
 

Wow those baby blues are just piercing through... Perfect!
As for your naughtier ones... Perfect entries... Give a little that entices us to come back for more,, over and over again! :D

Btw, if not clear.. SUBSCRIBED!
 
You know... this has potential.. but I think we need to see more before we can make solid judgements....:D
 
ah gee, you guys :D I was gonna try and reply to everyone but there's so damn many, so thank you, collectively, i guess :)

I'll try and get a few more up in the next week or so...


Well now. That's ... enticing. I do love the denim shorts, too (one of my favourite pieces of clothing for a woman to wear).

I'm going to have to confess to some rather sinful thoughts right now.

However, I do, wish to know what those thoughts were ;)
 
my pictorial debut! :D
I'm a 21 year old student, just flirting with a little exhibitionism, here goes:


So what's the verdict?

Beautiful- you had my attention from the first pic- Lovely eyes and that smile!!!

...and the naughtier pics are very appealing- I'm looking forward to more of those, and I'll have to admit to a few wicked thoughts as well;)
 
ah gee, you guys :D I was gonna try and reply to everyone but there's so damn many, so thank you, collectively, i guess :)

I'll try and get a few more up in the next week or so...




However, I do, wish to know what those thoughts were ;)

My thoughts....wow....very hot!
 
Beautiful Eyes

Can't believe how beautifully blue your eyes are, and the smile in the second photo, damn near has me smiling now two.

Verdict, just off of those two photos is amazing. Then the next two... Well, I'd have to start off with the next and work my way down. Beautiful. Red and black is a fabulous color, following your curves quite nicely. Is that a faint tan line I spy with some beautiful glowing skin?

Verdict has progressed from Amazing to Outstanding :)
 
The verdict is that you have a new fan/subscriber who will be waiting patiently for more pics. You are gorgeous, I hope we can encourage you to embrace that exhibionism!
 
Back
Top