Be as boring as possible.

I'm so boring i find other people's boring stuff interesting.

And I changed all my work systems passwords today.

I just £5 notes out of the cash point for the first time in possibly decades.

I passed out on my computer, and now there are a few square indents on my forehead. I also just had an apple. Yum.

If one pays an extra $4.92 for a broom, one gets a wider broom surface, for, presumably, faster cleanup. Additionally, a "clip on" dustpan is included.

I will proceed, with due haste, to Lowe's cashier no. 5!

Last week I discovered quinoa is pronounced 'keen - wah', not 'kwin - oh - ah' like I kept saying. No wonder people were giving me odd looks in the organic food shop.

I suspect that organic food shops hire employees to mill about and provide odd and slightly condescending looks. Maybe they accept tips?

Organic milk in Washington D.C. is a dollar and a half cheaper than the organic milk where I am from. Too bored to be annoyed.

Last week I discovered quinoa is pronounced 'keen - wah', not 'kwin - oh - ah' like I kept saying. No wonder people were giving me odd looks in the organic food shop.

I do this too. I think kwin-oh-ah sounds much better anyway.

I think my sleeping bag needs a wash, it's starting to yellow at the bottom coz I shuffle around the house in it.

It is kinda nice to see so much of the clear bubble plastic type packaging that is so much easier to open. I mean, its nice because you don't need a pair of scissors to open them, but you can also reuse them. I just put an old wireless mouse and dongle in the packaging my new phone charging cord came it, and it was a perfect fit. This will thusly make boxing and shipping it moderately easier.

Last edited:
It is kinda nice to see so many clear bubble plastic type packaging that is so much easier to open. I mean, its nice because you don't need a pair of scissors to open them, but you can also reuse them. I just put an old wireless mouse and dongle in the packaging my new phone charging cord came it, and it was a perfect fit. This will thusly make boxing and shipping it moderately easier.

Sorry ... this was much too exciting.

I am riding in a car on Interstate 80.

Back