Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sweet One,

;)ok.. May 20 but remember its a slow strip tease... so body parts abd part of the tease.. And I love to see any and all that you want to share..

hugs :kiss::kiss::kiss:

fred
Fred hunni; I know your birthday :kiss: Not because I am a stalker but because it is so near mine :rose: I'm in US for our birthdays but i will sort something out with you :)

Fred hunni; I know your birthday :kiss: Not because I am a stalker but because it is so near mine :rose: I'm in US for our birthdays but i will sort something out with you :)

I remember too. A few days before mine. Sweet One... anything from you is special.. yes even if you just send some of you in a pretty dress..or skirt and top.. jeans and top.

hugs kisses

fred

I remember too. A few days before mine. Sweet One... anything from you is special.. yes even if you just send some of you in a pretty dress..or skirt and top.. jeans and top.

hugs kisses

fred
*shock* you mean you would like to see what i look like as a normal person? ;) :O

It's not too interesting..less cleavage :) but i will find a nice picture for you sexiness.

Sits on your lap and gives you a kiss

*shock* you mean you would like to see what i look like as a normal person? ;) :O

It's not too interesting..less cleavage :) but i will find a nice picture for you sexiness.

Sits on your lap and gives you a kiss

YES Sweet One... why do womans think they are not sexy in "normal clothes".. I find ladies sexy most the the time. Its how they feel and show the world.. I dated a Twin... she was a playboy bunny... but her twin was the biggest "B" and most unsex woman I have every known... Its not always the outside look that make a woman sexy.. they just are.

Grab her and sit her on my lap and enjoy her being close and WOW a kiss too!

Hey Sweet one you in the states now? looking at time..if in UK it what 3 or 5AM

hugs kisses

fred

its 941pm here

Last edited:
looks like spam seems to be an issue on lit now. Maybe this is why it is so difficult to get on the board sometimes! >>be gone evil spammer. Stay out of my thread>>>

YES Sweet One... why do womans think they are not sexy in "normal clothes".. I find ladies sexy most the the time. Its how they feel and show the world.. I dated a Twin... she was a playboy bunny... but her twin was the biggest "B" and most unsex woman I have every known... Its not always the outside look that make a woman sexy.. they just are.

Grab her and sit her on my lap and enjoy her being close and WOW a kiss too!

Hey Sweet one you in the states now? looking at time..if in UK it what 3 or 5AM

hugs kisses

fred

its 941pm here
still UK. i wish i lived stateside! I'm vacation-ing in US again this year *fingers crossed* It is, according to my computer, 2:55am

does anyone know why i cant upload a pic even when it is within file size limits?

Last edited:
I was debating creating new thread but don't really feel urge to announce myself quite so publicly :eek:

So here is a quiet returning gift from me:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

OMG how are you? Beth what have you been doing? Missed you hugs :kiss::kiss:

fred

OMG how are you? Beth what have you been doing? Missed you hugs :kiss::kiss:

fred

This is what i get for believing your offline status... should remember stealthiness lol.

I am good thanks sweets. Trying to navigate a new way of being on lit now I am in serious relationship etc. Before I felt too guilty, now I know my boundaries so its much better :)

And you?

This is what i get for believing your offline status... should remember stealthiness lol.

I am good thanks sweets. Trying to navigate a new way of being on lit now I am in serious relationship etc. Before I felt too guilty, now I know my boundaries so its much better :)

And you?

First glad you have found someone to have a serious relationship with. You could tell me about boundaries.. so I don't beg for something outside of it.... like I since begging for a strip tease. But if it is outside I will stop.

hugs kisses

fred

Photo striptease = okay
live cam striptease = not okay

He knows about lit etc and he knows I still have an account. Posting pictures here (this thread) is something he can be a part of if he chooses. Real time web chats, phone sex or similar is defined under cheating (at least for me). I may decide to post up videos or audio again - but because it is slightly removed from the audience I think its okay?

Photo striptease = okay
live cam striptease = not okay

He knows about lit etc and he knows I still have an account. Posting pictures here (this thread) is something he can be a part of if he chooses. Real time web chats, phone sex or similar is defined under cheating (at least for me). I may decide to post up videos or audio again - but because it is slightly removed from the audience I think its okay?

SWEET .. cool glad he knows... and I still have hope for my birthday strip tease.:rolleyes:

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

Difficult to not be understanding when we met on lit :rolleyes: lol

I shall make no promises on a time frame...since we all know how unreliable I have been this past..year?? ! But I promise that one day you will watch me slowly peel off my clothes for you and pose just for you :)

Difficult to not be understanding when we met on lit :rolleyes: lol

I shall make no promises on a time frame...since we all know how unreliable I have been this past..year?? ! But I promise that one day you will watch me slowly peel off my clothes for you and pose just for you :)

Sweet Lady... I know one day you will, you promise me long ago. But understand all the things that have happen in life. So it is my dream and will never give it up.

hugs:kiss::rose:

fred

you are too sweet, you know that? <3

and I'm a fool for keeping you up.. young lady what are you doing up this late or early? I told my other UK friend to go to bed.. and I'm chatting you up.

fred

The 12 horseman of the apocalypse couldn't keep me awake if i needed to sleep so shoo away your guilt. (i dunno how many horsemen there are...12 sounded good)

You forget i am a night owl. Less so these days but I have been asleep most of day today! Nearing my sleepy time just got so excited to see my friends :)

and I'm a fool for keeping you up.. young lady what are you doing up this late or early? I told my other UK friend to go to bed.. and I'm chatting you up.

fred
btw... you can "young lady" me again :devil:

btw... you can "young lady" me again :devil:

Sweet young lady you are... dear I'm a dirty old borg that been around for 56yrs.. Today I have been UP and around lit more than I have been in a long time.. glad to see you.

fred

Sweet young lady you are... dear I'm a dirty old borg that been around for 56yrs.. Today I have been UP and around lit more than I have been in a long time.. glad to see you.

fred
the telling me off/what to do was the sexy part of young lady :rolleyes: You're not dirty in a bad way besides im not that young..I'm 25 now (yes...i am aware how young that protest makes me sound lol)

Back