The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what's new with you, anything?

umm butting in...wriggling....in a few more post I will have a 1000....yeah.....and I'm trying to think of something to add to my AV.....it seems like everything has been thought of.....:(

umm butting in...wriggling....in a few more post I will have a 1000....yeah.....and I'm trying to think of something to add to my AV.....it seems like everything has been thought of.....:(

I'm sure any new AVs will be most appreciated here... they've certainly enjoyed yours in the past. :)

Just recooperating from a long day at work ...

Then spend tomorrow helping pack so oldest can head back off to school on Monday :D

ahh... back to school... the time of year when the wallet gets lighter by the minute... lol

I'm sure we can help you come up with something creative ...

Perhaps something that goes with your av :rolleyes:

I'm sure any new AVs will be most appreciated here... they've certainly enjoyed yours in the past. :)

ahh... back to school... the time of year when the wallet gets lighter by the minute... lol

I get to put my own quote...that's what I meant....and yes...they do seem to be very popular...humm wonder why?

Actually, they're pretty self-sufficient between financial aid, jobs and their own student loans ...

I'm just looking forward to having the house back alone with Wenchie :devil:

Here ... why don't you start with a pina colada and we'll work our way up to something harder :D

Can you still drink through that straw if I nibble on your neck like this??:kiss:

oh, my... I don't think I'll need a drink if you keep that up...

Havin' fun guys? :D

Just stoppin' by for a quick one. A beer that is. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back