Day dreaming

dirty_sumbit

Really Experienced
Its strange but I day dream about a female friend
I am married and she is married
I am submissive and she is dominate
So I day dream that my wife and her husband (neither wanting to help in the fantasy)
Allow us to some what swing
They have sex and we go to the bed room she wears a black corset and strap on
makes me lick her until she can't take it anymore then fucks me

Not sure why I was just picturing that

So they say men think about sex every 7sec

Thinking about sex is like a drug. I can go a while with out thinking about it, but once it hits
there is no stopping it.

So I already said about the one day dream. I have similar ones about girls at my wife's office.
Also a few other girls I work with.
One girl who is known to be into guys and girls. Fits the bill and feeds my dirty side often.

Also the girl mentioned before. I have thought about me telling her I was into her. And she being
a femdom personality (in my daydreams) She uses that against me to cuckold me (of sorts) She
would purposely tell me about all the sex her bf was giving her. Knowing it would make me hot for her. Only to make sure she left me wanting her.(knowing I couldn't have her.

Any fantasy here? Hot Wife

https://41.media.tumblr.com/62709867ec435ba0dcc29de24cec5f6c/tumblr_nvd5rxcH5m1uhd7bco1_1280.jpg

Thinking about sex is like a drug. I can go a while with out thinking about it, but once it hits
there is no stopping it.

So I already said about the one day dream. I have similar ones about girls at my wife's office.
Also a few other girls I work with.
One girl who is known to be into guys and girls. Fits the bill and feeds my dirty side often.

Also the girl mentioned before. I have thought about me telling her I was into her. And she being
a femdom personality (in my daydreams) She uses that against me to cuckold me (of sorts) She
would purposely tell me about all the sex her bf was giving her. Knowing it would make me hot for her. Only to make sure she left me wanting her.(knowing I couldn't have her.

yeah hotwife

I like the cuckold fantasy.
I like the strap on wearing femdom,
or a strap on wearing hot wife.

Back