New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I'm based in Europe.
I have just joined and look forward to chatting with bondage and female domination thematic people.
 
Last edited:
Hi guys. I'm a long time dominant that recently divorced a nonsubmissive and starting to really learn more about my role in the type of D/s relationship I'm looking for. Never really studied this type of thing and find it extremely refreshing to meet so many of the same ilk.
 
i'm krista!
new to this whole thing. looking for people to possibly webcam with over the next week, as well as an online dom.

i am still figuring out what i like and dislike. i like the idea of being controlled for sure, but am still exploring this fetish.
 
Hello. I'm a 32 year old exhibitionist, submissive woman from sunny California. I have been reading a lot about being a submissive lately and role-playing it a bit in chat (when it works!). I have really been enjoying reading the threads on the BDSM board and some of the other boards, too.

I guess I'm really just wanting to read more and find out about the D/s lifestyle. I know my husband would never be into it, but at least the idea of it is something that I really enjoy.

Haley
 
Welcome Lonely_haley

:rose:

Communication is the most important thing in any relationship. Anything you are doing that your are not communicating about with your husband is likely to blow up at some point.

OTOH, communicating can lead to you finding out he could be into kink things but has been afraid to tell you about them or sure you wouldn't be. There is always that possibility.

:rose:
 
Newbie!

Hi! It seems to me that I'm a "youngen". I'm Cassie-Beth. I've been in a BDSM relationship for 4 years now. I am typically Dom, but I love to be sub too. I'm a cosmetologist student. Not much else to say about me!
 
Greetings

Hello all my name is Patrick. I am a 50ish male Dom from the midwest. I enjoy this site and the various opportunities it presents. Best wishes and a prosperous new year.
Patrick
 
A fresh face

Hello all :)
I'm definitely not new to this site by any means, however this is the first time I've worked up enough nerve to actually sign up and post something...
I think all of you are lovely, and I'm excited to get to know some of you and learn as much as possible!
:heart:
 
Thought I'd pop in and say hello and introduce myself...

Hello, I'm Honey:kiss:
(looking shyly down on the floor):eek:
OK, here goes...

I'm a 24 year old bi fem masochistic sub...that's a heavy label....not that the label matters.

I'm in a D/s relationship.

I'm a total newbie to the bdsm lifestyle, but I love what I've experienced so far. Only had online experiences so far, but as soon as my Master and boyfriend moves here we'll be moving on to skin-on-skin experiences. I'm very lucky to have found someone who is patient and understanding.
Especially with me being very shy at times and having extremely low self esteem.
But my Bugz:heart::heart::heart:(bugz_bunny here non lit) has been and continues to be generous, loving, understanding, patient and help full, is slowly helping me to except myself, just as I am. And to understand myself.

A little background about me:
I used to be a christian good girl, who always felt different than the people around me, never felt like i fitted in....guess I know why now.
I am still a christian, just a different kind of christian girl than most i know.

I've only been aware of my nature for the past two months or so, so therefore there is a lot i don't know and understand about myself.
And still a lot i don't know about being a sub and living in a D/s relationship, but always wanting to learn.

OK, enough of my rambling........probably told you more than you needed or wanted to know.:eek:

Anyway, hope I'm not intruding.

Honey:rose::kiss:
 
Hi! It seems to me that I'm a "youngen". I'm Cassie-Beth. I've been in a BDSM relationship for 4 years now. I am typically Dom, but I love to be sub too. I'm a cosmetologist student. Not much else to say about me!

You've been in a BDSM relationship for 4 years and you're 18 now? Wow... early starter indeed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top