Video thread!

cury's O?

I tried to share this one earlier, but the original was too large to upload to the server.

This was at a swingers party last year. There was a room full of voyeurs watching her suck me off ... and it was awesome. :)

Fireplace blowjob (can you see the theme in our videos? LOL)

so at the 1:50 mark of the video, is that cury having an orgasm from sucking your cock or were there some "behind the scenes" action going on out of camera range?

so at the 1:50 mark of the video, is that cury having an orgasm from sucking your cock or were there some "behind the scenes" action going on out of camera range?

That was her having an orgasm from me pinching her neck. This was something we discovered one day while making out. After a few minutes of warming up, she would start to quiver when I would nibble her neck. After a while, we found that bites were more effective, but I can also simply pinch her neck to get the same results. It's pretty amazing, really.

And she would say that having a cock in her mouth helped.

Wooowwwwwww

Love visiting here, and WATCHING ALL OF YOUR AMAZING VIDS.
and I feel just like sweet sexy Elaine, if only I had the guts to :eek:
But please YOU ALL keep posting those amazing sexy vids,,,,,, :devil:
For YOU ALL :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Vids are great

That was her having an orgasm from me pinching her neck. This was something we discovered one day while making out. After a few minutes of warming up, she would start to quiver when I would nibble her neck. After a while, we found that bites were more effective, but I can also simply pinch her neck to get the same results. It's pretty amazing, really.

The various vids are great and certainly enjoying Ekserb getting off, but the neck pinch is out of this world.

When are we going to watch CurvyGirl get off more?

The various vids are great and certainly enjoying Ekserb getting off, but the neck pinch is out of this world.

When are we going to watch CurvyGirl get off more?

I don't have any videos of her ... unless you count the ones of her with my cock in her mouth. :)

Awesome! Vulcan nerve-pinch sex!

Back