Glory Hole stories

buster1949

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Posts
134
Any body got in good glory hole stories? or at a porn theater stories?
love to hear about others exciting adventures, this is one of my favorite things to do
 
Any body got in good glory hole stories? or at a porn theater stories?
love to hear about others exciting adventures, this is one of my favorite things to do

Honestly, I've always found these stories to be really hot. I know I'm not the only one here who has read their fair share of gloryhole stories on Lit.
 
I'll post one or two when I have more time but boy, am I looking forward to this thread. Subscribed!
 
Honestly, I've always found these stories to be really hot. I know I'm not the only one here who has read their fair share of gloryhole stories on Lit.

No, you certainly are not the only one, I know at least one more. I don't know if I could do it or not, but the thought of sucking a cock at a glory hole, for me, is a real turn on.
 
No, you certainly are not the only one, I know at least one more. I don't know if I could do it or not, but the thought of sucking a cock at a glory hole, for me, is a real turn on.

I know what you mean. Apart from the disease issue, theres cleanliness and the fact that you just don't know what psycho could be on the other side of the wall. Maybe if you met the person beforehand and arrange for it to happen? Either way, the thought is truly exciting.
 
my first

Fri. evening on my way to my boat. In those days I had a good 150 mile drive from home to my boat and the rout tool me past a Adult fun super store. On previous trips I would stop and pick up some reading material and continue on my way. This night I decided to go downstairs to the video booths. I entered a booth and deposited my money and leaned back against the wall to watch some good cock sucking. My fingers on the wall felt a hole and not thinking I stuck my fingers through then suddenly realized what this hole was and quickly withdrew my hand. I moved from the wall and stood in the center of the booth and from the corner of my eye I saw movement. Like a mouse creeping out it's hole came this cock. I thought "what the fuck" and stood still as if any one would think of doing that. After awhile the cock withdrew then I got this "did I just miss a something moment". A moment I would regret. I stood watching that hole forgetting the movie and soon the cock came sliding back. Something made me drop to my knees and lean close. I looked it over and wanted to just kiss the end but truth is I was chicken and thought of all the bad things that could happen. I stayed on my knees looking, smelling and blowing my breath upon it but did not touch it. After a while he withdrew and so ended my first glory hole. Did I regret not kissing it. Hell yes
 
I know what you mean. Apart from the disease issue, theres cleanliness and the fact that you just don't know what psycho could be on the other side of the wall. Maybe if you met the person beforehand and arrange for it to happen? Either way, the thought is truly exciting.

True!! There should be like private gloryhole clubs. Where you would have to be a member and be tested. It wouldn't be as exciting as sucking a complete stranger's cock,but it would be a hell of a lot safer.
 
man glory holes are so exciting. never gotten to suck a cock through one but damn that would be awesome. I am like you all have always thought of going to a ABS because of the anonymity of it no one would know who sucked who but the disease factor is what gets me. as you all said a fantasy has always been to be able to organize a place sort of like cat house on hbo. you know they get tested and you would also get to see the cock you will get to play with. also have wanted to pick like 6 guys this way and suck one after the other swallowing each of their loads through the glory hole. maybe even have 2 holes so i can ride one and suck one.
 
Last edited:
I'm in the these stories are hot boat, but the guys I always see at the adult stores are so shady. Guess the best glory hole is homemade.


I agree, that is why my first time I backed. I had no Idea what was attached to that cock. One needs to wait outside and see the person who enters a booth and think, could I suck his cock.
 
Sucking not required

I agree, that is why my first time I backed. I had no Idea what was attached to that cock. One needs to wait outside and see the person who enters a booth and think, could I suck his cock.

Well, you don't have to suck every cock that pops through an anonymous glory hole. My first contact in that situation was a big black erect cock, standing almost vertical, suddenly poking through a glory hole at a place right off an interstate highway in Texas.

I just took that beautiful member in my hand and lightly caressed it, and then it seemed to get even harder. Pretty soon the guy managed to get his balls through the same hole, so I used my other hand to cup his balls while I got a little more vigorous with the stroking hand. I went faster and faster with the stroking while supporting his balls, and man did he ever come hard. It looked like Old Faithful when he came. Got a little semen on my the leg of my jeans, but no other major interactions with anonymous bodily fluid.

When I went to the bathroom afterwards to wash my hands, I saw the guy exit the neighboring booth. A good looking guy, actually. He headed off to his semi-truck and resumed his day job, satisfied, I'm sure.

There are good options for safe anonymous sex, so long as you are not attached to taking every cock you encounter into one of your orifices.
 
coati agree, The next time I did the hand thing. He wanted more so pulled back and motioned for mine He was very experienced :)
 
I set it up with a bud I played with from time to time. We met at the ABS, hung out in the theater rooms they had, both getting looks from other guys, we slipped into adjoining booths with holes and took turns playing with each other. It was a fun afternoon.
 
My only glory hole story:
I had seen a glory hole in a men's restroom on campus, but I only vaguely knew what it meant. But, after a few beers one night, I went to check it out. As i sat in one of the stalls, a guy came in and sat in the next one. I glanced through and sure enough, he was stroking a decent sized cock. I started doing the same, and pretty soon he slid his dick though the hole. I started fondling it and then got brave and started sucking him for a while. Then someone came in and the guy I was sucking pulled away and shortly left. The newcomer left and I was kind of bummed, but before long another guy came in and it repeated. I got another, bigger, cock to suck on! Eventually he pulled away and came over to my stall. I pulled him inside and we stroked each other's cocks to orgasm. He wasn't hot, but not nasty either.

I never had the balls (so to speak) to do it again, and I probably wouldn't now because of diseases. But it was hot!
 
Anonymous Spunk

I know what you mean. Apart from the disease issue, theres cleanliness and the fact that you just don't know what psycho could be on the other side of the wall. Maybe if you met the person beforehand and arrange for it to happen? Either way, the thought is truly exciting.

In the time-space before I was fortunate enough to find my current boyfriend my sexuality was in a hazardous confusing mess. There's a park in the neighborhood with public toilets, the cubicles have glory-holes drilled in the walls, and my promiscuous urges compelled me to go there on three separate occasions and suck anonymous cocks protruding through the holes in the partitions. Although it was scary-exciting at the time, and I loved the dirty sensation of the spunk spurting into my mouth from unseen men, now I realize I was leaving myself at risk from STD's, gay-bashings and all manner of unpleasantness. I'm happy now to have my sexual needs catered for by my boyfriend...
 
Every time I see a glory hole video, or thread I think.. Can you imagine how crazy this fetish would get if there was NO WAY to catch any disease at all? half the population would be looking for a booth.
 
Back in the early 80's there was an Adult Book Store on 163rd St. in North Miami Beach. It was next door to a peep show and across the street from a strip club. I used to go to the strip club for a couple of hours, occasionally the peep show, and then to the Adult Bookstore, which had video booths with glory holes. I sucked many cocks there and had anal sex through the glory holes there.

My first time there I bought my tokens and went into a booth that had other booths on either side. There was a glory hole in each wall. I put my tokens in the machine and scrolled through the short list of available videos, settling on a transsexual video. I looked through the glory hole on my right and watched a guy stroking his cock. A few minutes later he placed his fingers in the glory hole. I didn't know it then but that was an invitation to stick my cock through. I took no action and he left a short time later.

About that time someone entered the booth on my left. By that time I had my cock out and was stroking it while watching the tranny sex on the video. Again a hand appeared in the glory hole and again I ignored it. I did look through the glory hole and saw the guy stroking his huge cock, one of the biggest I had ever seen. After a few minutes he stood up and pulled up his jeans and turned to exit the booth. I didn't want him to go and I leaned toward the glory hole and said "Don't leave."

A few moments passed and then his giant cock slid through the glory hole. The wall was 3/4" plywood, and there was still at least nine inches of cock on my side of the wall. I reached out and took it in my left hand and stroked it a few times, trying to get up the nerve to suck it. A large drop of pre-cum oozed out of his cock and that made up my mind. I got down on my knees and licked his pre-cum as it slowly dripped toward the floor, and then I licked the head of his cock. I wrapped my right hand around his shaft as well, and stroked him with both hands as I licked and kissed the head of his cock. After awhile I opened wide and took his cock into my mouth.

I stroked and sucked him for several minutes and I could tell he was into it when he started pumping his hips backward and forward. A short time later he grunted and shot a huge load of cum into my mouth. I swallowed it all and licked him clean, and was disappointed when he pulled his cock back through the glory hole. He whispered 'thanks" as he zipped up and left the booth. My own cock was leaking pre-cum like crazy. I savored the aftertaste of his cum and I heard him tell someone out in the hallway "that guy gives great head." A few minutes later another cock was sticking through the glory hole on my left, not nearly as big as the first one, but I sucked him until he came in my mouth as well.

I sucked two more cocks that night, and was a regular visitor over the next three years until it closed down. On several memorable occasions I would have a cock in my ass through one glory hole while sucking a cock through the other one. I have no idea how many cocks I sucked there or how many times I was fucked, but I enjoyed the hell out of it.
 
We'd never been to an adult movie theater together so when we were driving down the road and I said we should go, she said she thought it would be fun. The one close to us is nice and clean and focuses on being friendly to couples. We stopped in and looked around at the large toy area and found several things that we though we might purchase. We took a stroll through the movie section but didn't see anything particularly interesting. We don't watch a lot of movies so they really didn't appeal to us. She stopped at the wall of movies by the private viewing booths and asked me what they were. I told her you can pay an amount and watch the different movies in a small private booth. I told her since the movies are really just loops of the hot scenes from the various ones and don't have much plot, they're just used for people to jack off to. "They do that in there?" She said wide eyed. "All the time. And some booths even have holes in the walls where guys stick their stuff through and someone will give them an anonymous hand job or even a blow job." "Have you ever gone in one?" She asked as she looked down the hall. "It's been a while but I used to when I was 18 or so. That's why I suck at video games because when I found out I could watch 3mins of porn for a quarter I quit going to the video arcade." She laughed then gave me a serious look. "Can we go in?"

We walked into the hallway and noticed a few people milling around. We went down towards the end of one of the rows and found an open booth. We walked inside and shut the door and the light went off. We could hear the movies around us so it sounded like we were surrounded by people having sex. I put some money in the machine and a movie popped on. It was a typical low budget sex flick so I began flipping through the channels. "Tell me when you see something you want to watch" I said to my wife. We settled on a movie that had a typical porn star blowing a guy with an exceptionally big penis. "So now we just sit here and watch?" She said to me. "That's about it" I told her. "But you said guys come in here and jack off or get blowjobs. I want you to pull it out and jack off for me" she said as she leaned against the wall. The movie shut off so I put some more money in and it came back up. I wasn't really concerned with what was on, I was more excited about fulfilling her request. I sat down and unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. I was already semi hard so I began stroking and it wasn't long until I was fully hard.

"That's hot watching you do that" she said as she began flipping channels. The movie went off so I stood up and handed her my wallet. She put a bigger bill in this time so it would play longer. She flipped the channels until she came across a pegging video and stopped. The guy was bent over and one girl was really giving it to him from behind while another had her strap on in his mouth. "Now that's hot" she said as she divided her gaze between watching me stroke and the movie.

"What was that?!" she said as she jumped away from the wall. Sticking through a hole in the wall about waist high was a half hard cock about six inches long. "Oh my gosh! Why's he doing that?!" She said as she stared at the wall. I hadn't noticed there was a hole in the wall of the booth when we had walked in, but I found it kind of funny how she had found out. I told her "He's sticking his cock through there wanting us to jack him off or suck it. It's called a glory hole. He probably saw me jacking off for you and thought he'd see if he could get some of the same." "What should we do?" she said as she stared at the cock. "We can do whatever you want. Ignore him and he'll probably just go away" I said to her. Sure enough after a minute or so the unknown cocksman pulled his cock back through the wall and was gone. "That was crazy!" she said as the movie shut off. "We can leave if you want" I told her as I stood up and began putting myself back in my pants. "No, not yet. You haven't finished. Sit back down and start stroking" she said as she put more money into the video machine.

She again flipped through the chanels but this time she stopped on an all male film. There were two well hung guys on screen and one of them knelt down and began sucking the other. She just looked and me and smiled as I began stroking again. She was standing away from the hole in the wall this time when another cock poked through. This one was a little longer and hard. She stared at it and looked at me. I just shrugged and continued stroking. Then she did something completely unexpected. She reached out and grabbed the cock and began stroking it. I looked at her and she just looked at me and smiled. She continued stroking it for a couple minutes and without warning, it began shooting cum out onto the floor by my chair as she stroked. Once he had stopped cumming, she released it and he was gone.

"What got into you?" I said as I looked at her. "I don't know. I was watching you and the video and then he stuck it through the wall and I just had the urge to touch it. Don't be mad" she said as the video clicked off. "I'm not mad....to tell the truth it was kinda hot" I said to her as she smiled. She put some more money into the machine and found a video she liked and turned back to me. She stepped forward and bent down, taking my cock in her hand and putting it in her mouth. She began working herself up and down as she stroked me and I took a look at the video. She'd chosen one with a girl and two guys and they were starting to get things going. The girl on film began sucking one of the guys then the other guy leaned over and started helping her suck the cock she was working on. "Move your chair over by the wall so I can watch the movie while I suck you" my wife instructed me. We scooted the chair around and she bent over again and resumed sucking me while she watched the action on the screen.

I was watching my wife work on my cock with her mouth when I felt something touch my shoulder. When we had moved the chair we'd placed it by the hole in the wall without noticing. There sticking through was a hard cock about nine inches long and fairly thick. I moved and my wife looked up and noticed. "Oh my gosh!" She said as she stood up. "Look at the size of that cock!" She reached out and began stroking it as she sat down on my lap and straddled my legs. I had moved over, but her hand grasping the strangers cock was about a foot from my face. I looked at her and she smiled as she leaned forward and extended her tongue, licking the tip. This caused the cock to jump in her hand and she giggled and continued stroking it.

She looked over at the video and saw the man and woman both sucking on the other guy and she turned to me and smiled. She leaned forward again, this time taking the cock into her mouth and moving her lips up and down slowly. She placed her other hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer to her so my lips were almost touching hers. She released the cock and began kissing me, guiding our lips closer until she had the tip of the cock between our lips as our tongues licked the head. She pulled the back of my head forward again and pulled back from our kiss as she guided the stranger's cock into my mouth. "Suck him for me" she said as she looked into my eyes and I could see the lust. She pushed on my head again, forcing more of the cock into my mouth and started moving my head up and down.

"That's it baby....keep working on it and I'm going to suck you too" she said as she got off my lap and bent back over. She kept her hand on my head, pushing up and down as she took me into her mouth. She was working up and down on me and pushing my mouth up and down on the strangers cock the same way. The stranger started moving his cock back and forth, straining to get it as far into my mouth as possible. My wife quit sucking on me and straddled my hips again. She had taken her shorts off and reached down and guided my cock inside her as she sat on my lap. She put her hand back on my head and began pushing me down to meet the thrusts of the strangers cock. "Baby you look so hot with that cock in your mouth" she said as she ground herself down on me.

She reached out and grabbed the strangers cock again and began stroking it faster. I could tell she wanted him to cum so I pulled back and watched her jack him off inches from my face. She get his cock swell and she pointed it towards the floor as cum erupted from the tip in several white streams. She slowed her stroking, milking the final bit of cum out of him beefier letting go and he pulled his cock back through the hole and was gone. She put her hands on my shoulders and began grinding on me as she began to shake and cum, squeezing me deep inside her. "Mmmmm. That's it baby. I love cumming on your cock!"

She slowed a bit when another cock came through the hole in the wall. "Don't these guys have girlfriends?" She said smiling. "Maybe they do, but I doubt they do what you do to me" I told her as I held her hips and she rocked back and fourth. She reached out and wrapped her hand around the cock sticking through the wall and began stroking it. I continued holding her hips as she rocked on top of me and I watched as the cock grew harder in her hand. She leaned forward and licked it and ran her tongue in a circle around the head. She again pulled my head close to her and pressed it to my mouth. I extended my tongue and we both licked the shaft up and down meeting at the top for a kiss. She guided it into my mouth as we kissed and continued stroking it. I began moving my mouth up and down with her hand as she watched and let her other hand on the back of my head. She removed her hand from around the cock and pushed me down further, making it touch the back of my throat. She continued to push my head up and down and the man began thrusting back and forth with her pushing. "I want you to make him cum for me" she said as she rocked her hips faster on top of my lap. She pressed my head down on him and held me there as he pumped back and fourth into my mouth. "Oh baby, that's it" she said as she began grinding harder onto me. I was about to cum so I pulled back and wrapped my hand around the cock and began stroking. She put her hands on my shoulders and began bouncing up and down harder. "That's it baby. Make that cock shoot for me" she said as she began to tremble. I continued stroking but couldn't hold out any longer. "I'm going to cum" I said to her and I put my free hand on her leg and pushed her down onto me. My cock began contracting and I shot my load deep inside her. She moaned and began shaking as she came on top of me and then without any warning, the cock that I was stroking began to shoot ropes of cum into the air and on the floor. I stroked him until he stopped cumming then released the cock and it disappeared.

We sat there for a moment and gathered ourselves up and exited the viewing room. As we wakes out there were a few guys standing around with smiles on their faces taking as we passed. We continued out into the store and purchased the few things we had talked about earlier. The clerk said "we hope you enjoyed your visit and make sure you both come back soon" as he smiled at my wife and handed us our bag of toys. As we walked into the parking lot, my wife said "well that was a lot more fun than I expected. And I have a feeling he wasn't just talking about us coming back to shop" she said as she got into the car. I kissed her and said "You're probably right, but who can blame him?"
 
Went to an adult bookstore once while visiting London. I don't remember much about that trip. There were some sketchy looking folks hanging around. To make a long boring story shorter I stuck my penis into the hole and had it sucked by some nasty tart.
 
It seems as if many of us were lucky enough to have some life before aids.

That is a big worry or should be today. I do not know if it helps but I always carry a small bottle of strong mouth wash or alcohol drink with me in case :eek:
 
It didn't have gloryholes....but...Abs....

There were long corridors with booths, each had a bench and the video screen. The sounds were incredible, different than watching porn alone, coming from all sides, sounds of sex. There were about a dozen guys hanging around in the halls, looking for those little eye contact messages.

When a dude went into a booth, the light over the door either stayed green, or went red. I was nervous as hell. I went into a booth, and noticed that if you slid the lock shut, then the door light went red. I left it green. Not really sure what that would do, I then left the door open. That meant any of the guys in the hall might invite themselves in.

It wasn't a minute before a short, swarthy Hispanic came in. He just stood there, and we looked at each other. I started feeling my cock and balls. He did the same. I reached over toward his, and he gave me a little nod. I caressed his balls, and he closed his eyes and dropped his pants. Then I moved close to a hairy, short, cut cock, that was already hard. I heard another man come in, a young dude with a baseball cap. He watched as I jacked the short dick, my mouth on the side of it, lubing it. I was looking at him right in the eyes, jerking that cock, smiling.

It was hot, strange, and somewhat scary.

After doing two guys like that, I opened the hall and stood by it. Understanding how the system worked was a big help. Just standing by the door, making eye contact with a guy down the hall, he came over and we went in. This was a college prof looking type, actually sort of bland looking. Since I'm bi, not gay, I'm not attracted to mens bodies, but let's face it, some are disgusting and some are nice. Some of the guys in the hall were disgusting.

This guy just wanted to do me. Again, baseball hat dude came in and watched, then left. Being sucked off by this guy was good. He was very good. He went and locked the door, then started deep throating my cock. At some point all the fear was gone, and I just wanted to cum, and I knew it was all right and he'd make it happen. that was when I took all my clothes off and lay back on the bench. I surrendered my cock to his mouth, and yes, I came way down his throat.

By the time I left, there had been four or five sexual encounters and I was completely drained.

That was my first time in an ABS actually doing anything. Going back later, I took condoms to suck guys loads off with. Got to be careful. I have to say that this form of sex with total strangers maybe was superior to glory holes, because there I know that some of the disgusting pervs out in the hall would be the ones I was sucking with.
 
Last edited:
We'd never been to an adult movie theater together so when we were driving down the road and I said we should go, she said she thought it would be fun. The one close to us is nice and clean and focuses on being friendly to couples. We stopped in and looked around at the large toy area and found several things that we though we might purchase. We took a stroll through the movie section but didn't see anything particularly interesting. We don't watch a lot of movies so they really didn't appeal to us. She stopped at the wall of movies by the private viewing booths and asked me what they were. I told her you can pay an amount and watch the different movies in a small private booth. I told her since the movies are really just loops of the hot scenes from the various ones and don't have much plot, they're just used for people to jack off to. "They do that in there?" She said wide eyed. "All the time. And some booths even have holes in the walls where guys stick their stuff through and someone will give them an anonymous hand job or even a blow job." "Have you ever gone in one?" She asked as she looked down the hall. "It's been a while but I used to when I was 18 or so. That's why I suck at video games because when I found out I could watch 3mins of porn for a quarter I quit going to the video arcade." She laughed then gave me a serious look. "Can we go in?"

We walked into the hallway and noticed a few people milling around. We went down towards the end of one of the rows and found an open booth. We walked inside and shut the door and the light went off. We could hear the movies around us so it sounded like we were surrounded by people having sex. I put some money in the machine and a movie popped on. It was a typical low budget sex flick so I began flipping through the channels. "Tell me when you see something you want to watch" I said to my wife. We settled on a movie that had a typical porn star blowing a guy with an exceptionally big penis. "So now we just sit here and watch?" She said to me. "That's about it" I told her. "But you said guys come in here and jack off or get blowjobs. I want you to pull it out and jack off for me" she said as she leaned against the wall. The movie shut off so I put some more money in and it came back up. I wasn't really concerned with what was on, I was more excited about fulfilling her request. I sat down and unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. I was already semi hard so I began stroking and it wasn't long until I was fully hard.

"That's hot watching you do that" she said as she began flipping channels. The movie went off so I stood up and handed her my wallet. She put a bigger bill in this time so it would play longer. She flipped the channels until she came across a pegging video and stopped. The guy was bent over and one girl was really giving it to him from behind while another had her strap on in his mouth. "Now that's hot" she said as she divided her gaze between watching me stroke and the movie.

"What was that?!" she said as she jumped away from the wall. Sticking through a hole in the wall about waist high was a half hard cock about six inches long. "Oh my gosh! Why's he doing that?!" She said as she stared at the wall. I hadn't noticed there was a hole in the wall of the booth when we had walked in, but I found it kind of funny how she had found out. I told her "He's sticking his cock through there wanting us to jack him off or suck it. It's called a glory hole. He probably saw me jacking off for you and thought he'd see if he could get some of the same." "What should we do?" she said as she stared at the cock. "We can do whatever you want. Ignore him and he'll probably just go away" I said to her. Sure enough after a minute or so the unknown cocksman pulled his cock back through the wall and was gone. "That was crazy!" she said as the movie shut off. "We can leave if you want" I told her as I stood up and began putting myself back in my pants. "No, not yet. You haven't finished. Sit back down and start stroking" she said as she put more money into the video machine.

She again flipped through the chanels but this time she stopped on an all male film. There were two well hung guys on screen and one of them knelt down and began sucking the other. She just looked and me and smiled as I began stroking again. She was standing away from the hole in the wall this time when another cock poked through. This one was a little longer and hard. She stared at it and looked at me. I just shrugged and continued stroking. Then she did something completely unexpected. She reached out and grabbed the cock and began stroking it. I looked at her and she just looked at me and smiled. She continued stroking it for a couple minutes and without warning, it began shooting cum out onto the floor by my chair as she stroked. Once he had stopped cumming, she released it and he was gone.

"What got into you?" I said as I looked at her. "I don't know. I was watching you and the video and then he stuck it through the wall and I just had the urge to touch it. Don't be mad" she said as the video clicked off. "I'm not mad....to tell the truth it was kinda hot" I said to her as she smiled. She put some more money into the machine and found a video she liked and turned back to me. She stepped forward and bent down, taking my cock in her hand and putting it in her mouth. She began working herself up and down as she stroked me and I took a look at the video. She'd chosen one with a girl and two guys and they were starting to get things going. The girl on film began sucking one of the guys then the other guy leaned over and started helping her suck the cock she was working on. "Move your chair over by the wall so I can watch the movie while I suck you" my wife instructed me. We scooted the chair around and she bent over again and resumed sucking me while she watched the action on the screen.

I was watching my wife work on my cock with her mouth when I felt something touch my shoulder. When we had moved the chair we'd placed it by the hole in the wall without noticing. There sticking through was a hard cock about nine inches long and fairly thick. I moved and my wife looked up and noticed. "Oh my gosh!" She said as she stood up. "Look at the size of that cock!" She reached out and began stroking it as she sat down on my lap and straddled my legs. I had moved over, but her hand grasping the strangers cock was about a foot from my face. I looked at her and she smiled as she leaned forward and extended her tongue, licking the tip. This caused the cock to jump in her hand and she giggled and continued stroking it.

She looked over at the video and saw the man and woman both sucking on the other guy and she turned to me and smiled. She leaned forward again, this time taking the cock into her mouth and moving her lips up and down slowly. She placed her other hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer to her so my lips were almost touching hers. She released the cock and began kissing me, guiding our lips closer until she had the tip of the cock between our lips as our tongues licked the head. She pulled the back of my head forward again and pulled back from our kiss as she guided the stranger's cock into my mouth. "Suck him for me" she said as she looked into my eyes and I could see the lust. She pushed on my head again, forcing more of the cock into my mouth and started moving my head up and down.

"That's it baby....keep working on it and I'm going to suck you too" she said as she got off my lap and bent back over. She kept her hand on my head, pushing up and down as she took me into her mouth. She was working up and down on me and pushing my mouth up and down on the strangers cock the same way. The stranger started moving his cock back and forth, straining to get it as far into my mouth as possible. My wife quit sucking on me and straddled my hips again. She had taken her shorts off and reached down and guided my cock inside her as she sat on my lap. She put her hand back on my head and began pushing me down to meet the thrusts of the strangers cock. "Baby you look so hot with that cock in your mouth" she said as she ground herself down on me.

She reached out and grabbed the strangers cock again and began stroking it faster. I could tell she wanted him to cum so I pulled back and watched her jack him off inches from my face. She get his cock swell and she pointed it towards the floor as cum erupted from the tip in several white streams. She slowed her stroking, milking the final bit of cum out of him beefier letting go and he pulled his cock back through the hole and was gone. She put her hands on my shoulders and began grinding on me as she began to shake and cum, squeezing me deep inside her. "Mmmmm. That's it baby. I love cumming on your cock!"

She slowed a bit when another cock came through the hole in the wall. "Don't these guys have girlfriends?" She said smiling. "Maybe they do, but I doubt they do what you do to me" I told her as I held her hips and she rocked back and fourth. She reached out and wrapped her hand around the cock sticking through the wall and began stroking it. I continued holding her hips as she rocked on top of me and I watched as the cock grew harder in her hand. She leaned forward and licked it and ran her tongue in a circle around the head. She again pulled my head close to her and pressed it to my mouth. I extended my tongue and we both licked the shaft up and down meeting at the top for a kiss. She guided it into my mouth as we kissed and continued stroking it. I began moving my mouth up and down with her hand as she watched and let her other hand on the back of my head. She removed her hand from around the cock and pushed me down further, making it touch the back of my throat. She continued to push my head up and down and the man began thrusting back and forth with her pushing. "I want you to make him cum for me" she said as she rocked her hips faster on top of my lap. She pressed my head down on him and held me there as he pumped back and fourth into my mouth. "Oh baby, that's it" she said as she began grinding harder onto me. I was about to cum so I pulled back and wrapped my hand around the cock and began stroking. She put her hands on my shoulders and began bouncing up and down harder. "That's it baby. Make that cock shoot for me" she said as she began to tremble. I continued stroking but couldn't hold out any longer. "I'm going to cum" I said to her and I put my free hand on her leg and pushed her down onto me. My cock began contracting and I shot my load deep inside her. She moaned and began shaking as she came on top of me and then without any warning, the cock that I was stroking began to shoot ropes of cum into the air and on the floor. I stroked him until he stopped cumming then released the cock and it disappeared.

We sat there for a moment and gathered ourselves up and exited the viewing room. As we wakes out there were a few guys standing around with smiles on their faces taking as we passed. We continued out into the store and purchased the few things we had talked about earlier. The clerk said "we hope you enjoyed your visit and make sure you both come back soon" as he smiled at my wife and handed us our bag of toys. As we walked into the parking lot, my wife said "well that was a lot more fun than I expected. And I have a feeling he wasn't just talking about us coming back to shop" she said as she got into the car. I kissed her and said "You're probably right, but who can blame him?"

That's so hot! Would love to have either been on the other side of the glory hole or been in your place. Actually, definitely in your place. Sounds amazing.
 
Back
Top