Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guessed correctly, there are more pics to this series. Here are two more....

Busy weekend planned, having some RL fun. I'll catch up with everyone when I can!

Happy weekend!

You know exactly how to put together a picture series. The tease of the bra starting to slip off, and then the picture of it on the floor. Wow! So sexy :)

Good Moaning Jo ;) ... Looking good as always Lady ;)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Great Looking floors .. and the way You Tease with with your bra ;)

Thanks For Sharing .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Compliance, agreement ~ you say po-ta-to, I say po-tah-to.... ;) And you can take a closer look, anytime.... :devil:
I usually call them spuds. :D

You guessed correctly, there are more pics to this series. Here are two more....

Busy weekend planned, having some RL fun. I'll catch up with everyone when I can!

Happy weekend!

Who tidies up after you? You are always dropping your clothes all over the place. Not that I'm complaining, just curious. :)

Happy weekend!

Very nice pictures. Hope you have a great weekend.

So Sexy

I can't wait for this week to come to an end. I need some R&R.

In the meantime, here are a few pics...my fun little distraction. These the first I've managed to get posted this week, I do believe!

Sweet dreams, everyone!

Love your smile and love your luscious skin (especially your thighs)

attachment.php

Happy weekend!

Well! Aren't those some sexy shots. I just picked up your discarded garments from the floor and hid them, so you're stuck naked now...;):devil:

xxx
Tyler

I am so glad I have been away absconding in warmer climates.

Why?

Because I now my wait is less than others to see where this fabulous "series" goes to.

I can only imagine the sexual frustrations others have conjured up as they wait for the next photos in the series.

Have a wonderful weekend you sexy lady and hear from you when your ready to play.

stalk.. pounce .. passionately kiss

continuing to kiss you my legs take you astride.. pinning you slighlty to the bed
Mmmm....Well, hello, there sweet mackkjackk ... I missed you too ;)

You know exactly how to put together a picture series. The tease of the bra starting to slip off, and then the picture of it on the floor. Wow! So sexy
Thank you, who knew this would be so much fun?

Good Moaning Jo ... Looking good as always Lady
Great Looking floors .. and the way You Tease with with your bra
Thanks For Sharing ..
I helped refinish those old oak floors, as a matter of fact ~ and even kept my clothes on while doing it. ;)

Lovely and sexy as always. Ah, and such a tease. Thanks Darlin
Me? A tease? No way.....

I usually call them spuds.
Who tidies up after you? You are always dropping your clothes all over the place. Not that I'm complaining, just curious.
Well, Fishfryer, I am the domestic goddess around these parts, so I clean up after myself, do the laundry, and in case you were wondering, am a pretty good cook too.... so, I'll take those spuds, and turn 'em into something delicious. We'll need to keep up our strength...

Mmm... please do, beautiful.
For you, anything!

Wow, your striptease is so erotic!
Thank you!

You're welcome beautiful. I love the new pics you posted today too so sexy.
Glad you enjoy them sweets.

SuperShyJ9-Lovely picutres as usuall sweetie!!!!!!!!!!
And you are sweet and lovely as usual, Prince Albert.

Very nice pictures. Hope you have a great weekend.
Great weekend, for sure. Very busy, no camera time.... I'll need to get on that.....

Love your smile and love your luscious skin (especially your thighs)
Well, I love that you tell me so. ;)

Well! Aren't those some sexy shots. I just picked up your discarded garments from the floor and hid them, so you're stuck naked now...
xxx
Tyler
Now, Tyler, don't play these games.... you know I have a client meeting in an hour...this.isn't.funny!!! (I say trying to hide my smile) :devil:

I am so glad I have been away absconding in warmer climates.
Why?
Because I now my wait is less than others to see where this fabulous "series" goes to.
I can only imagine the sexual frustrations others have conjured up as they wait for the next photos in the series.
Have a wonderful weekend you sexy lady and hear from you when your ready to play.
I hope you had some fun in the sun! As for me, I fry like an egg in the sun, my skin is just a wee bit pale.... sunburn makes me cranky. And, I'd agree, there is something to be said for immediate gratification.

so sexy naughty and amazing cant wait to see more
Thank you! And more there shall be!

And the series continues...

Back to reality after an amazing weekend. What better way to finish it out, but to post some pictures?

Last edited:
Mmmm . . .

Back to reality after an amazing weekend. What better way to finish it out, but to post some pictures?

best way to end a weekend. Beautiful pics from a beautiful woman. I was going to as if you needed help out of the panties, but I see you already dropped them to the floor. Now that's the picture leaving wanting to see more.

I've been lurking on your thread for awhile. I usually don't post very much but you are a very sexy woman! I love the new series of pics. Hope you had a great weekend.

Those curves.... OMG.... those curves!.. and the tease of the see thru panties? ... So sexy!....:devil:

iPhone replacement?

After opening your most recent pics my iPhone burst into flames. Do u have a replacement policy? :). The one of you touching yourself thru your panties is KILLING ME. Great pics and thanks so much for sharing. Can't wait to see more!

Very erotic. Lady you have slayed me! Can I come back as a pair of your black lace panties?

I helped refinish those old oak floors, as a matter of fact ~ and even kept my clothes on while doing it. ;)

You did :D .. Damn there is alot I don't know about You ... Even with your clothes on huh .. bout the only way they would have gotten done ;)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Because I know :devil: with your panties on those floors .. I wouldn't have missed an opportunity ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back