Nipple clamps

I used clothes pegs for a few years and then went straight to clovers. I don't have particularly large nipples but I find that my clovers definitely don't fall off.

If the pegs work for you then why not just get some that aren't plain wooden ones?
I'm fairly sure the ones I used to have were a non-conventional shape and a little more bonny to start with. There may have even been sparkles.

I have clovers too and the force is strong with them. They are very ouchie!
 
I have clovers too and the force is strong with them. They are very ouchie!

I take it you've tried them on?

That's something I'd like to see. Pics please! I can pay you in chocolate chip cookies. :p
 
I take it you've tried them on?

That's something I'd like to see. Pics please! I can pay you in chocolate chip cookies. :p

More accurate to say I tried to try them on and didn't even fully let go before I said NOPE!
 
I to have small nips... I have a nipple clamps that screw in and they seem to be the only ones that don’t fall off. They can take my breasts being flogged and stay in place....
 
...what are clovers?

s-l1000.jpg


Buckets optional, of course.
 
Magnetic ball bearings

Best I have used so far and still use, are those magnetic ball bears. They are very powerful magnets, you put them on and you thing, ok yeah, then as time goes by, the "pain" really comes on. Magnet sites online sell them, cheap, get a dozen!
 
Hello Young Lady.

For many years I have used plain, cheap wooden clothespins. They work great but aren't very pretty.

Do you know of anything else that works and is more attractive? I have bought several different kinds of non piercing nipple jewelry or clamps. They're either too small, too loose, won't stay on, uneven pressure (one bites, one barely stays on) or more likely break after one or two lame uses.

Seems everything is made in China these days and is junk.

Any suggestions? I do have rather large nipples.

Thanks!
I have used many different kinds of nipple clamps on my x-girl friend and she really liked the ones that went around your nipple and tightened up. I will see if i still have some pictures of some of the things I put on her nipples.1489085012188 (2).jpg

1489085012188.jpg

1482674135353.jpg
This Is Just a couple of different Items I have used on her nipples.
 
Best I have used so far and still use, are those magnetic ball bears. They are very powerful magnets, you put them on and you thing, ok yeah, then as time goes by, the "pain" really comes on. Magnet sites online sell them, cheap, get a dozen!

Thanks!
 
I have just started doing this and find out that clothespins are a little to ouchie, so I got some plastic coated metal bag closures and spread the jaws a little, still ouchie but not like clothes pins.
 
I've had a number of clamps put on my nipples over the years and my nipples thought a little larger tend to lay flat without a lot of stimulation. So most won't stay on me. But I have had some with screws that were tightened that would stay on and even with weights on them. Also some "alligator clamps that had been dipped in a plastic, rubber like stuff so they grabbed hold tight but did not damage my nipple. Hurt though, but that is sort of the point, I guess.

I also have some jewelry that clamp on with on with a small decorative screw I can adjust and a pair with a wire that fits around my nipple and is tight enough the nipple won't recede flat while they are on me.
 
Been using these from Homedepot. Were pretty strong at the beginning but I can now use them for 20-30 minutes at a time before repositioning them...delightfully painful 🙂

https://www.homedepot.com/p/ANVIL-2-in-Spring-Clamp-99691/302755764

Hard to beat at 99 cents a piece.

Mikey

Stumbled across this one and quite enjoyed it. Same clips used here but this guys is way more advanced than me able to achieve a nipple orgasm.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57ce6b2de47ef
 
Back
Top