Desperate to find an Editor for a Lesbian Mind Control Story.

Writer345

Virgin
Joined
May 9, 2015
Posts
22
I've just hasd a story bounced back for the second time due to spelling problems and am trying to find someone willing to edit it.

It's 33,000 words long writen in British English, oh and I'm dyslexic. Anyone fancy a real challenge?

I've already successfully posted ten stories on this site and have never had one bounced back before, so as you can imagine, I'm desperate. I've tried using the "Volunteer Editor link, but don't think that it works for me due to some sort of computer glitch.

Please, someone, Help!!!

All the best,
Writer345
 
If the issue is spelling, you should not be asking for a human volunteer editor, especially with 33k words.

Use a program like Word or Grammarly, with spell and grammar check turned on.
 
Hi Hadruprider,

Yes. I do type with a spellchecker turned on... I have too I am Dyslexic but the problem is that I often type the wrong word and am unable to see this due to my dyslexia, and a spellchecker will not detect this! I have spell checked this story multiple times using two different spellcheckers and a grammer checker and still there are errors. This is the problem.

All the best,
Writer345
 
Last edited:
Writer345

I would love to work with you and review and edit your story or stories. Let me know.

Valphund
 
Thanks!

The crisis seems to be over. Thank you to the kind people who have contacted me and offered to help.
 
Back
Top