X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

-Xavier couldn't lie to her.-"In ways I am mainly because if there should be a time when the evil mutants and good mutants must fight to keep peace there must be people willing to fight to bind humans and mutants together."
 
"So, you're training us to be the police of the mutant world?" She asked as he answered her. "That seems like a pretty tall order, especially considering how powerful some are."
 
-The Professor nods.-"A bit but it is only for those who are wanting to do it....This is not for everyone....some people we know are mutant but have there own agenda's so it depends what you want from the experience."-he said as he looked to her eyes.-"I hope this is not to over whelming for you....You may rest if you wish or have something to eat or just explore."
 
"I think I'll explore the mansion. Thank you, professor" She said as she left him then and went in search of some other people her age. She found them in the common room, introducing herself and sitting down to join in their conversations.
 
-Kitty, Jubilee and Rouge sat there letting her join in.-"So whats your interests Suga?"-Rouge said as Jubilee smiled and so did Kitty loving having another girl sit around them.-
 
"I like art. Painting and photography are my favorites. I was going to study photojournalism at college." She told them, feeling a little more at ease as they asked her about her likes and dislikes.
 
-Jubilee looked over.-"Really that sounds cool Ask any of us i am sure we be happy to model if you want to practice."-they giggle in agreement as Jean approached them.-"I am sorry to ask one of you but could you go down and watch my patient i have a date with Scott."-They looked to each other.-"Who is it?"-Jean smiled.-"That new student Neko."
 
“Neko?” Lila asked, frowning slightly. “I’ll go check on him. He helped me out earlier and I owe him.” She bid goodbye to the girls and made her way to the infirmary.
 
-Jean lead her to the elevator and off the right through two sets of doors. Neko was in his clothes she saw him in earlier. Neko had a few scratches and jean explains one across his chest so it was wrapped. Jean left her looking back.-"you sure you can sit here for me?"
 
“I’m positive.” She said to Jean with a smile. “Have fun.” She watched as the woman left before she turned back to Neko and took a seat beside his bed. She watched him closely, wondering what had happened to him in the time that she was gone from the mansion.
 
-Neko slowly began to wake up as he looked around slowly and up to Lila and smiled softly still recovering.-"Hey i am glad you are back."-he said as he sat up slowly.-
 
“Yeah, I got an offer I couldn’t refuse.” She said with a smile. “You feeling alright? Jean left me in charge of you for the time being.”
 
-Neko nods as he held his head.-"I ended up trying out my powers for the professor....Like normal i pass out and feel extremely weak when i wake up."-he said his voice sounded like he hadn't slept for days very tired and his body looked like it lost a bit of color.-"I am glad to see you back though....i...don't like anything bad happening to people....any one in general..mutant or human."
 
“Yeah, well, I think I have a lot to learn and they can teach it to me.” She said, reaching over the bed to touch his hand. “I’m sure it’ll get easier each time you work on your power.”
 
-Neko bit his lip.-"I hope so...I really do..."-he said and nods to Lila.-"I think you will be great i have confidence in you....That is all it takes embracing what you have."-Neko explained as he looked to her eyes.-"I know how you feel i used to feel the same way."
 
"You did?" She asked, looking down at Neko with a curious look. "You seem so confident about everything now. I doubt that you ever thought yourself as strange."
 
-Neko chuckled.-"At Age 15 when i started getting them i thought the worst of my self. Then i saw one day Professor Xavier school of gifted youngsters from there i did some of the on line training emailing professor X my issues. I didn't tell him who i was but told him i was a mutant. He gave me some tips about what i feel and embrace it i learn to control it eventually."
 
"I almost killed my family when I was six after a fire started in my bedroom. I'd had a fight with my mother and she made me so mad that flames started on my bed before I realized what was happening." She said softly. "I think I knew then what I was, but I didn't want to tell anyone. I was so scared."
 
-Neko nods to her story.-"I am sorry all that happen....I wish you would of met me i had human and mutant friends before then...I hope we become friends."-he said smiling to her eyes.-
 
Lila gave Neko a grin and squeezed his hand. 'I think we alread are, Neko." She laughed at his expression and leaned forward to kiss his cheek. "You saved my life, after all!"
 
-Neko blushed.-"I am a over all good person. I am glad to hear that though. I could use some new friends after moving away."-Neko smiled as he held the covers close to him feeling he was shirt less he didn't feel like flashing her his body.-"Can you pass me the shirt over there?"
 
“Yeah, sure.” Lila stood and went to retrieve his shirt, handing it to him before she turned her back to give him privacy. “So, you feel like getting up and maybe going to get something to eat? I still haven’t found my way completely around this place.”
 
-Neko blushed a bit and looked to him self a moment throwing on the shirt.-"I was given the tour we can go back in the city. I think it be nice to just eat here the kitchen is always open and the fridge here is open."
 
“I think we could whip up something. You lead and I’ll follow.” She said, turning back to Neko when he was finished dressing. “Are you sure you’re alright? I could go get you something and bring it back if you want.”
 
-Neko nods as he smiled standing up his sox covered feet hitting the floor as he took her hand.-"Yeah i should be ok as long as i am walking with some one."-They made there ascent up the elevator walking towards the Kitchen Professor X greeted them as he was sipping some tea reading the paper.-"Ah Neko...Feeling better?"-Neko blushed.-"Yes Professor thank you when will you have the test results?"-Professor X laughed.-"Tomorrow I am looking at the flux in your power it is odd but i should have a answer for you tomorrow."-Neko and Lila looked in the massive fridge as he smiled.-"So what you up for?"
 
Back
Top