Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Keri! It's been quiet in here. It's good to see you. I hope everyone is doing well at your house?
Thanks, INL! I was going to respond yesterday to report everyone was doing well, but I'm glad I waited. Youngest came down with a little bug (is starting to feel better) and I think my sinus infection is back, requiring yet another trip to the Dr. Ugh. Other than that, though, things are good. How've you been?

"Happy Monday to all my sweet sisters and to all the Daddies - just passing through on my way back to bed - been sleeping for three days now.....new meds :rolleyes:"
Peaches! I do hope your body will adjust to your meds quickly! I've missed you!

Oh my! There's hardly been anything going on in here it seems.. I remember when it would jump nearly a page while i posted and now it jumps two pages in a couple of days... Where has everyone got to?

Happy very early Tuesday to all the baby girls gee and big kisses blown to all the daddies! This little girl has a date soon!
How did the date go, Bella????

You know what this thread needs....more cow bell!
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/80a71ef8cb/more-cowbell
Daddy, where do you come up with this stuff??? giggles The video was funny and maybe more cow bell would wake everyone up!

I am a rather infrequent visitor to this thread, as I have yet to grasp if I would be daddy material. I visit because the ladies here are very interesting and beautiful with lots of love.
Though I have posted a few times, I try not to be offensive, so sometimes I find it best to not say anything for fear of interfering with any daddy/daughter relationship contained here.
Simple, I have read your posts here, and not once have you been disrespectful or offensive. Your posts are funny to read. My Daddy said it best in regards to your comment...the fact that you even take that into account says a lot about who you are. Feel free to talk with any of us! As far as I'm aware there aren't any Daddies here who will bite (well, mine might, but only for fun reasons, and I guarantee it wouldn't be you he'd be biting *giggles*). We're glad to have you here!

Evening Daddies and girls......I hate nights like this bored for an hour (pouts)
Red, I know how you feel about being bored. I may not be feeling well, but I'm bored outta my skull!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday night/Wednesday morning...wherever you happen to be!

:heart: Keri

My dear fantasygirl,

Thank you for taking the time to respond> Yes, indeed this room is filled with much love for daddies and daughters.
I have as of yet not ventured out into the pink room to request a "daughters" hand.
I may if I feel the offer is acceptable.
In the mean time I will sit quietly by, passing the snacks, and making the meals.

Peaches hope you feel better soon sweetie!! Bella, just busy people lately, hope you are doing alright!! INL, glad to see you are around!!

"Thank you Daddy PA - Feeling a little better and more alert today." :):kiss:

Hey there simpletimes. Just that statement alone puts you ahead of the "wannabes". For awhile, you needed a scorecard to know what was going on around here. It's been pretty quiet as of late. Strike up a conversation with a little girl. As long as your polite, which I can tell you are, you'll have a wonderful experience chatting with these smart and witty little girls.

"Daddy Stan you said it perfectly! None of us could have said it any better..."

There is in fact one lady here that draws my attention. I dare not reveal her as I have yet to understand the situation involved. I shall worship from my corner for now until I have the proper attitude to be the loving "daddy" she deserves.

"I'm certain that whoever the lucky girl is she will feel honored and thrilled at your attentions Sir."

Thanks, INL! I was going to respond yesterday to report everyone was doing well, but I'm glad I waited. Youngest came down with a little bug (is starting to feel better) and I think my sinus infection is back, requiring yet another trip to the Dr. Ugh. Other than that, though, things are good. How've you been?

"Ooooooh hon' sorry to hear the 'bugs' are still attacking at your house!"

Peaches! I do hope your body will adjust to your meds quickly! I've missed you!

:eek::kiss:

Simple, I have read your posts here, and not once have you been disrespectful or offensive. Your posts are funny to read. My Daddy said it best in regards to your comment...the fact that you even take that into account says a lot about who you are. Feel free to talk with any of us! As far as I'm aware there aren't any Daddies here who will bite (well, mine might, but only for fun reasons, and I guarantee it wouldn't be you he'd be biting *giggles*). We're glad to have you here!

"Well said little sister!":heart:

:heart: Keri

My dear fantasygirl,

Thank you for taking the time to respond> Yes, indeed this room is filled with much love for daddies and daughters.
I have as of yet not ventured out into the pink room to request a "daughters" hand.
I may if I feel the offer is acceptable.
In the mean time I will sit quietly by, passing the snacks, and making the meals.

"Psssst.....girls.....*****spective Daddy who cooks!!!!!!!!";)

(Stupid LitE controls that won't allow you to post the word p-r-o-s-pective....:()

Last edited:
Psst....
You daughters are wonderful, Daddies please take the time to cuddle your baby girls, they deserve it.
:rose:

Psst....
You daughters are wonderful, Daddies please take the time to cuddle your baby girls, they deserve it.

"That's nice.........:eek: Thank you on behalf of all my sisters!":kiss: (Sees Reno and eyes light up...........I used to live in Reno..........)

"That's nice.........:eek: Thank you on behalf of all my sisters!":kiss: (Sees Reno and eyes light up...........I used to live in Reno..........)

I have been here for over 30 years now. I am actually in Sparks, but most would have no idea where that was.

Hi sweet sister!! Hugs and kisses! Sleep well. :heart:

Hmm.....I wonder...... :devil:

sweet INL, how is your evening? if you have time over the weekend I'd like to take you to dinner. be a good girl and message daddy. such a naughty minx. I wanna pull you into my bed and take you over and over.

I moved here from Arizona in 79, have seen so many changes over the years. Some good, most not so good.

(Giggles) "I lived in Arizona too for a few years but that was a LOOOOONG time ago. Down south, near the border."

(Nods thoughtfully) "That seems to be true of most places I have lived though - there are good things, and not so good things - and changes that have taken place over time that are not improvements - there are many things I miss about the times that I grew up in.... Being able to take off on my bicycle on a summer morning and be gone all day - someone's Mom would feed us lunch and probably dinner too and as long as we were home when the street lights came on it was fine, no one worried - and we weren't afraid.....we'd play in the woods (and get muddy and covered with poison ivy) and swing on old ropes over rocky creeks and live life so fully......I miss Mayberry...."

(Giggles) "I lived in Arizona too for a few years but that was a LOOOOONG time ago. Down south, near the border."

(Nods thoughtfully) "That seems to be true of most places I have lived though - there are good things, and not so good things - and changes that have taken place over time that are not improvements - there are many things I miss about the times that I grew up in.... Being able to take off on my bicycle on a summer morning and be gone all day - someone's Mom would feed us lunch and probably dinner too and as long as we were home when the street lights came on it was fine, no one worried - and we weren't afraid.....we'd play in the woods (and get muddy and covered with poison ivy) and swing on old ropes over rocky creeks and live life so fully......I miss Mayberry...."

Hence you know the reason for my name here, I miss the simple times.
I grew up in Scottsdale for the most part, with a 4 year wonderful experience on Oahu from 67-71.
Moved to Reno after my stint in the Navy, left for a year in 91 just before the divorce and lived in Glendale.

I do miss the easy days of youth, but life travels fast and change is inevitable.

Hello all of you lovely people!! I hope you are all doing well. We need to get this house filled again like it was just a short time ago! Tsk..tsk..~wipes thick dust from the photo filled mantel ~

Again, RL has kept me away. Please accept my apologies. :rose: Has everyone been behaving?

~pokes around..a few new faces ~ Always welcome here! :)

Hence you know the reason for my name here, I miss the simple times.
I grew up in Scottsdale for the most part, with a 4 year wonderful experience on Oahu from 67-71.
Moved to Reno after my stint in the Navy, left for a year in 91 just before the divorce and lived in Glendale.

I do miss the easy days of youth, but life travels fast and change is inevitable.

(Sighs) "Yes....simple times.....sitting out on front porch swings and gliders after dinner....never locking the door......knowing all your neighbors.......kind of like Base Housing in some ways;)"

Hello all of you lovely people!! I hope you are all doing well. We need to get this house filled again like it was just a short time ago! Tsk..tsk..~wipes thick dust from the photo filled mantel ~

Again, RL has kept me away. Please accept my apologies. :rose: Has everyone been behaving?

~pokes around..a few new faces ~ Always welcome here! :)

(Giggles) "Been too tired to misbehave lately.....or to clean, sorry Sis!":heart:

(Sighs) "Yes....simple times.....sitting out on front porch swings and gliders after dinner....never locking the door......knowing all your neighbors.......kind of like Base Housing in some ways;)"

Au, so the fine young lady knows of the military life.
Simple joys of simple times.

(Giggles) "Been too tired to misbehave lately.....or to clean, sorry Sis!":heart:

You are always forgiven!! Seems despite all you are handling now, you have done your part of holding down the fort.

Check your inbox shortly for an interesting turn of events!

You are always forgiven!! Seems despite all you are handling now, you have done your part of holding down the fort.

Check your inbox shortly for an interesting turn of events!

"Love you too little sister!":heart: (Heading for the 'mailbox')

Welcome, Simple. :) I've heard good things about you. Keep it up and you'll find your little girl. :)

Welcome, Simple. :) I've heard good things about you. Keep it up and you'll find your little girl. :)

I thank you sweet little one, my search continues, though there is a glimmer that has touched my heart, but I watch and wait to be sure to not step on another daddy's toe. I seek comfort not confrontation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back