Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to have a woman peg my virgin ass while I'm splayed and tied over the communion table of my childhood church. Yeah, I think that would exorcise some demons. Perhaps a few deacons as well!
 
I have this fantasy of being kidnapped when I get off work one night and made into a sex slave for a group of men.
 
I have this fantasy of being kidnapped when I get off work one night and made into a sex slave for a group of men.

I've always wanted to play this one out, but I want to make it more prolonged. Things like making her strip tease and filming her while she does it. Teaching her to talk dirty, call us all her daddy and beg us to fuck her one after the other and all at once ...

Yeah. Basically I want to subjugate and humiliate someone.
 
I've always wanted to play this one out, but I want to make it more prolonged. Things like making her strip tease and filming her while she does it. Teaching her to talk dirty, call us all her daddy and beg us to fuck her one after the other and all at once ...

Yeah. Basically I want to subjugate and humiliate someone.

Ummm, let me be that someone? :) Haha.
 
This thread has inspired me.

I am going through a divorce as a result of my wife's repeated affairs. I started to think of what my deepest and most erotic fantasy was. To say my dick got hard is an understatement. What I am going to post is the most sensual and erotic fantasy I have where all the attention is focused solely on me. For years I put all the effort into our sex life. I set the mood. I made her cum multiple times, then I would climb on top and fuck her while she laid there. If I was lucky she'd play with my my nipples and tell me to cum. If I was real lucky I got to fuck her ass. In the 14 years of marriage she gave 2 handjobs and 1 blowjob. I lost count of the things I did to her. I never did reveal my innermost fantasy to her because I knew she'd never do it. Well I am going to reveal it now because I'd love for this to happen. And just writing about it turns me on.

So where is this fantasy?

It is currently being written and will be posted later tonight.

Stay tuned.

sounds like it is well time to dump that selfish bitch.
hope you have better luck after you are done with her.
 
I don't remember if I posted this particular fantasy in this thread, or somewhere else, but here it is.

I want my wife to have sex with a lover in front of a group while I serve them as a "helper." wearing a cage on my cock, of course, to show my support for my wife. My job would be to get her wet, by licking her ass, which works better than anything else to get her going. Then serve as a fluffer for him. But because this would be a performance, of sorts, I would also suck his balls and of course rim him too. I would hold his cock to put it in her then support her legs back to give him full access to her pussy. Then they would shift to a reverse cowgirl, so I could lick her clit, because she never comes without direct stimulus. Finally he would cum inside her and I'd clan them both up. The quality of my performance would be judged by the group, and if good enough, I'd get released for my cage to be allowed to masturbate or, if really good and my wife agreed, to get sloppy seconds and clean her up again to show what a supportive husband I am. However if the FB wanted more, I might have to wait.
 
I have to admit that my deepest taboo fantasy is to be licking my babe from the rear from her open cunt to her ass, then fucking her from behind and making her promise to turn around when I'm ready to cum and offer her breasts to receive my cum. She will force me then to lick my hot cum as it drips off her hard nipples.
 
Taboo #1

OMG, i would die of embarassment and an exploding penis if i were to become the center of attention at a group sex gathering where the ladies were especially hot to see their men feed me large cocks and penetrate my virgin behind. I would be displayed in humiliating fashion and forced to admit that i really dig it and can't wait for the next get-together.
 
Last edited:
Taboo #2

My major taboo is that i absolutely love anal/prostate stimulation. Nobody knows except for a few lovers here & there. I believe it started with a minor medical procedure, "you know which one", when i was just a lad of 3 or 4. I distinctly remember the smooth cool slipperiness of the thin glass tube as it effortlessly penetrated my young bum in order to gauge my temperature accurately. But it was what this nurse did next, that i have not forgotten since and it was this: as her hand came to rest at the juncture of my bottom cheeks, having inserted the instrument a sufficient 3-4 inches, she began the most wonderful, circular smoothing motion with the thermometer still between her fingers. The effect of this was a most incredible stimulation as the thin stick swirled around inside me. I'm not a practicing bisexual so i've adopted a number of techniques & toys to keep it feelin' good.
 
Last edited:
I fantasize where I'm taken by 3-4 men. It can be where my BF owes them money or something. I'm forced to suck each of them off. Then they take turns fucking me multiple times. When they're finally done and let me go, they inform me that was just to cover the interest for what my BF owes and they'll be around the same time next week to collect either cash or take it out of my ass.
 
I have to admit that my deepest taboo fantasy is to be licking my babe from the rear from her open cunt to her ass, then fucking her from behind and making her promise to turn around when I'm ready to cum and offer her breasts to receive my cum. She will force me then to lick my hot cum as it drips off her hard nipples.

Dude. Talk to her. Make it happen.
 
My mom is over at my apartment. We start out by kissing and feeling each other up. Things quickly escalate to making out and I start to suck on her 44D breasts that I've loved all my life. I start to fuck her. Quick, hard, and primal. Our moans are so loud that my neighbors can hear. My mommy begs for me to cum inside of her. I unleash a torrent of sperm inside of her.

A few days later, I hear that she is pregnant with my baby.
 
One of my most taboo fantasies is...

to sneak into my friend's bed, tie her down and eat her pussy until she passes out from exhaustion from cumming so many times.... :devil:
 
Hmmmm ........ it's a rather " new " fantasy but ummmmm let's just say it involves this ;) ???
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking a bride on her wedding day. There's something about a wedding dress that really gets me going, plus the idea she's such a bad girl...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top