I.M. Fauve Gallery

another version of an illustration for a litster's story...
attachment.php

Very nice, and lots of attention to detail. I especially like the book underneath the end table, a nice touch :)

This was the first version...
Which was apparently "wrong"
(as was the 2nd) :)

removed, for lack of interest

Last edited:
Drawn from life. Very quick with a roller ball pen.
One of the last (semi) nudes.
Model I know.
I hope to make time for this again.
removed, for lack of interest

Last edited:
ack! it was Amazon hot yesterday! had to go move the youngest to her new apartment for the Fall term. Dripping sweat.

Got home and had to shuffle stuff. hang up her bike in the, over stuffed, garage. Awkward dead lifting over head in a precarious position, between table saw and other stuff... anyway.... hot and sticky. took a shower and went to bed.

hot upstairs as window AC had not been on, so I lay naked on the bed after the shower.

Now "my real wife" would have loved happening upon that scene. But... my actual wife came up to bed ...and nothing.:(

Did you mention dead lifting... naked in bed...? :)

If it helps last night was a bust for me too. Man cocooned himself in a sheet. After an hour of trying to weasel my hand between his thighs I gave up.

Did you mention dead lifting... naked in bed...? :)

If it helps last night was a bust for me too. Man cocooned himself in a sheet. After an hour of trying to weasel my hand between his thighs I gave up.

A "weaseled" hand would have me UP immediately!

I get that I am not really all that attractive/sexy by most standards, but I'd like to think that maybe she would have at least a slight tint of rose in her lenses.:rolleyes:

A "weaseled" hand would have me UP immediately!

I get that I am not really all that attractive/sexy by most standards, but I'd like to think that maybe she would have at least a slight tint of rose in her lenses.:rolleyes:
I feel your pain! I made it obvious without saying the obvious and still did not recieve the obvious. :/

I'm boycotting blowjobs. That'll show him! Lol

Difficult for me to fathom what is "up" (or not) with him...
I'd be all over you.

I also understand (intellectually) that woman does not have the sex drive that I have. But she doesn't seem to care (or is just annoyed) by by my desire.

I have done all that I can to make things good for her. Heck, she does not like "wetness", refuses offers for oral... back rubs... "help" but tend to lead to sleep rather than sex. LOL and sometimes that's fine.

her "just get it over with" cloud hanging over, makes it less enjoyable when it does happen.

Difficult for me to fathom what is "up" (or not) with him...
I'd be all over you.

I also understand (intellectually) that woman does not have the sex drive that I have. But she doesn't seem to care (or is just annoyed) by by my desire.

I have done all that I can to make things good for her. Heck, she does not like "wetness", refuses offers for oral... back rubs... "help" but tend to lead to sleep rather than sex. LOL and sometimes that's fine.

her "just get it over with" cloud hanging over, makes it less enjoyable when it does happen.
I love back rubs! And oral! And back rubs during oral!
But I understand how you feel. No matter the gender no one wants to be rejected night after night!

I love back rubs! And oral! And back rubs during oral!
But I understand how you feel. No matter the gender no one wants to be rejected night after night!

I was tricked!

She was either faking real well when we first met, or has REALLY really changed.

I know hormones etc... DO change folk. still....

oh well. So, here I am. We make sour choices.

I was tricked!
We make our choices.

In the first months of dating you don't think within reason. Then you fall, get so attached and put time in... By the time you realise this wasn't what you signed up for, you are committed. At least that's how I felt.
Things were always a little off. We were true cuddle bugs and he flattered me with attention that way... I always thought it would become better with time and communication.

Throbbs and Squirt,

I don't know how much you value your dignity, and whether you have already tried what I am about to suggest, but here goes. When your S.O. ignores your needs repeatedly in the situations you described, just lay back on your side of the bed and slowly arouse yourself to full-scale and intense masturbation.

Forget all your inhibitions, and imagine whatever you want. Bring yourself to a thundering orgasm. Then lay there waiting for your breath to return to normal, and quietly say, "There, that's better." Then, curl up to go to sleep.

It tends to be a conversation starter.

Might be an idea for a drawing, if nothing else, Throbbs.

Throbbs and Squirt,

I don't know how much you value your dignity, slowly arouse yourself to full-scale and intense masturbation.

:rolleyes:
Duh! Never thought of that!
(2xday minimum)

Throbbs and Squirt,

I don't know how much you value your dignity, and whether you have already tried what I am about to suggest, but here goes. When your S.O. ignores your needs repeatedly in the situations you described, just lay back on your side of the bed and slowly arouse yourself to full-scale and intense masturbation.

Forget all your inhibitions, and imagine whatever you want. Bring yourself to a thundering orgasm. Then lay there waiting for your breath to return to normal, and quietly say, "There, that's better." Then, curl up to go to sleep.

It tends to be a conversation starter.

:rolleyes:
Duh! Never thought of that!
(2xday minimum)

Have done.

more than once.

Sometimes just ignored...sometimes "grumbled at" for waking her.
I think once she just kinda laughed...the roll one's eyes kind.

Back