Molly's New Blog

TE999

How 'bout a kiss, baby
Yes, that's right, our own Molly Wens, our lovable Sweet Witch, has started a new blog and you're all invited to join in the fun. She's beginning with some of her humorous vignettes about how she as a wife, a working mother, an aspiring author and the owner of two slightly psychotic pets copes with life's everyday situations; some of which would try the patience of a saint.

Stop by and say hello at http://mollywens.blogspot.com/ The welcome mat is always out. :D

Yes, that's right, our own Molly Wens, our lovable Sweet Witch, has started a new blog and you're all invited to join in the fun. She's beginning with some of her humorous vignettes about how she as a wife, a working mother, an aspiring author and the owner of two slightly psychotic pets copes with life's everyday situations; some of which would try the patience of a saint.

Stop by and say hello at http://mollywens.blogspot.com/ The welcome mat is always out. :D

Her amusing style of writing is a treat to read.

Thanks, guys. You're entirely too sweet. I'll probably put up a new post soon about the joys of using crutches. :rolleyes:

I walked. :rolleyes: Did I mention my nickname as a kid was "Grace"?

Grace, huh? I bet you took up dancing and tightrope walking too. :D

I like your latest blog post BTW ... that bit about the tree frogs always gives me a laugh. :kiss:

Grace, huh? I bet you took up dancing and tightrope walking too. :D

I like your latest blog post BTW ... that bit about the tree frogs always gives me a laugh. :kiss:

He's a pesky little frog. One of his kin lives on my back deck.

I just posted something about termites, if you want to have a look.

He's a pesky little frog. One of his kin lives on my back deck.

I just posted something about termites, if you want to have a look.

Termites! Oh man. Those little demons can gobble wood like a kid eating gumdrops. The Formosan species can even eat concrete. New Orleans is infested with them.

I'll go read your tale of woe. ;):kiss:

While I admit that I have problems with Argentine ants bedeviling my kitchen, I'll happily deal with them in exchange for a lack of termite. Termites, eeeesh!

Sure beats writing about the latest United States Tax Court cases. Even the one about the phony racehorse tax shelter.

Back