Dominate me and love me please (pm only)

She was slowly coming undone, this man could make her do anything, and where that might scare most women, she welcomed it. She wasn't sure how much longer she could last, but she was running numbers in her head to control herself, it was something she taught herself. She was loud, so loud she could probably wake the dead, or at least thats what she felt like.

Each push, made her heart pound, made her pussy clench, made her nipples ache, she was soaked, her wetness running down her thighs.

She had her eyes closed, she was feeling so much pleasure she thought she may explode. She was breathing heavy, her breast heaving. The numbers were no longer working, she needed to cum. She was pratically screaming at what felt like a slow torture, her whole body was tense and needed the pleasure he was giving her.

As he continued to fuck her with the cucumber, he moved his hand down over her sensitive flesh, and when he found her clit, that was all it took.

She came completely undone. Her whole body was shaking, and she let out a groan, and a scream as her hands dug into the counter, this was not a controlled orgasm, it was forceful and intense, and completely overwhelming. As he continued moving the "toy" it seemed like that only made the orgasm last that much longer.

It seemed like it took hours for her body to settle, when it was only minutes. She was still trying to come down from the high of her orgasm, and didn't notice where Chris had headed towards. Her breathing was shallow, and it showed that she was finally gaining back some of her control.

Her vision finally returned and her big eyes looked at him, in what wonder, lust, she didn't know the feeling. She took a deep breath and tried to control all the thoughts that were running through her head, as he walked back over to her, and she looked at him in confusement, and maybe a little in fear. She bit her lip, and looked at him startled.

''I can't possibly..." She stuttered before he cut her off.

Her eyes were wide, but when he looked at her that way and told her that she would, she couldn't resist the two simple words that escaped her lips. ''Yes sir."

She layed back, and she was still shaking a little as she did so, her heart was pounding and it was drumming steady in her ears, as she looked at him, her eyes full of trust, she had a safe word, and she knew he wouldn't push her any more than he felt she could handle. Her breathing once again picked up and accelerated.

She watched as he oiled the much larger vegetable, she wasn't sure if she would be able to handle this, then she remembered her telling him, she wanted him to push her limits. She tried to tell herself to breath, but she was having a hard time listening to herself in the moment. But she felt him slowly massage her pussy, he knew just what to do, and just how to touch her, to completely put her mind at ease.

She gasped when she felt his fingers flicked against her hard nipples through her shirt and bra. She moaned at the feeling.

His touch was like magic to her, and she never wanted it to go away. Her body relaxed at the sensations he was bringing out of her. She pressed her chest towards him more as she moaned and moaned from the touch of his magic fingers. It was almost overbearing when he slid the eggplant inside of her.

If she had said it didn't hurt she would have been lying, but she never once asked him to stop or used her safe once, she tensed all over at the feel of something so big inside of her.

When he held it inside of her, she closed her eyes and tried to adjust to the new size. Something in his voice soothed her, and when he went back to tweaking her nipples, her whole body relaxed for him. He then started to move the eggplant inside of her slowly fucking her with it, and the deeper he went, the more she was losing her mind again, unsure if she could handle anymore.

She felt so full, her pussy stretching around the eggplant, trying to control her breath as she groaned out that it was so big, she didn't know if she meant that in a good or a bad way, then she thought maybe both, she didn't think she'd be able to handle it, but she was... and now she was, wanting more, and she told him just that.

"More." She whispered wanting him to know she was ok, or was she telling herself she was ok, oh hell at this moment it didn't matter, she was feeling so many emotions at one time, and they were all dizzying her, she wasn't sure she'd be able to handle another orgasm as she had before...
 
Chris marveled at her. Was there anything she wouldn't embrace? He knew he was pushing her limits, and that she was struggling, and yet she had whispered for more. He looked down at her pussy, and with a critical eye surveyed just how stretched she was. The last thing he wanted to do with hurt her, really hurt her. He decided that she could indeed, take a bit more.

Only the narrow part of the eggplant was embedded with her. It was vaguely pair shaped, which is why he had selected it. He looked at his love, and grinned. With his free hand, he reached up and took a handful of her hair. Holding the eggplant by its bulbous base, he began twisting it from side to side.

"More?" he growled, "My little size queen wants more?"

He pressed more inside her. The widening of the eggplant spread her lips and Tessa's mouth opened wide, gasping. His tips of his fingers now were in range of her clit. After a minute, as Tessa adapted to the new sensation, he began twisting his hand back and forth, move the bulk inside her, and moving his fingertips over her clit.
 
He was pushing each and every one of her buttons, but she realized she had asked for it... and she was willing to try anything with him, she was safe, that much she knew. Her chest was rising and falling in her excitement, this was thrilling, and erotic all at the same time. She had surprised herself when she asked for more.

She was so lost in the moment that for a moment she hadn't realized he had stopped momentarily. She trusted him, that much was for sure, and she hoped he knew that. Her heart was beating so fast, she thought it would pound right out of her chest.

His voice always sent thrills through her entire body, it was so sexy, she thought, she would have to make sure she told him that, but right now she was trying to keep her sanity.

She gasped when he did just as she had asked, she wanted to please him in every way. She wasn't gasping for air, she was gasping at the full ness that was inside of her, she was gasping at the pleasure he was able to elicit from her. She was still sensitive from her last orgasm, so when his fingertips barely touched her clit, she sighed.

When she was relaxed, well as relaxed as one could be, he started moving the bulk inside of her, and then his fingertips started to brush over her clit once more, she felt as if she was going to come undone again and she wasn't even sure she would be able to handle, her first orgasm was intense, and she was still slightly recovering, but she asked for more and Chris was definantly giving her more.
 
Chris watched Tessa closely. He didn't want to push too far, and undermine the trust she had for him. He also wanted to bring her to edge, to make her lose control, to place her in another world. His hand twisted from side to side, his fingers brushing against her clit, her pussy opened wide for him. The way she was breathing, the flush of her skin, the noises she was making, all told him she was close again.

He hissed at her, "More, my pretty? Do you still want more?"

He wasn't sure, but it looked as though she nodded, and babbled some form of "yes."

"Good enough," he thought. His spare hand grabbed the oil and tilted it back onto his palm. He got enough that that he could lubricate his fingers, and part of the counter and the floor. He would clean later. He slipped this hand beneath the eggplant, her fingertip encountering cheeks of her ass pressing against the counter. He felt the cleavage between them, and pressed one finger forward. That finger entered her ass, not far, just an inch.

But enough... Tessa's body nearly levitated off the counter, as her back arched and she came. She growled and swore and gasped and cried and howled, as her body writhed as though she were being electrocuted. Chris rode her throughout, keeping the pressure on, until she collapsed suddenly, gasping and limp.

He slid his finger from her ass, and then slowly slid the eggplant from her too. Her pussy gaped for a time, then closed again as Tessa started to shiver. Chris scooped her from the counter and held her. He knew that is what she needed right now, to be held and loved.

He did both.
 
She had never felt anything as intense as this in her lifetime. She was breathing so heavy, her body being pushed to its limits, then she knew he would never take her anywhere he didn't think she could handle. She was so close to tipping over the edge, the things he made her feel, made her do, it felt so right, yet so dangerous at the same time.

She gasped every time his fingers brushed against her sensitive flesh of her clit. She wanted to control herself, but this was all so much, and she was so so full.

She had slightly heard his words, and yes she wanted more, or maybe needed less, oh hell at this point she was so on the edge all she knew is what her body felt so, that was her way of answering his question.

She barely was able to nod her head in a yes motion, and could barely even form any type of answer.

She was shaking slightly from all the feelings that were going through her body. She had her eyes closed, she was so close, so out of control, no she had no control at this point. Her body wasn't her's at this point in time, it belonged to him. Her gaze ws hazy. She barely noticed any of his movements, she was feeling to much pleasure.

She gasped at the new sensation. Her body was tense all over, and it felt so damn good, yet so intense at the same time.

Her mind was hazy, the world around her just as hazy, as she came completely undone, she felt as if the whole room was spinning. She screamed out his name, cursed, moaned and cried out all at the same time, good god it was to much. She felt as if everything was spinning, her pussy was cunvulsing or so thats what it felt like.

She gasped and sighed when he pulled his finger from her ass, and then the eggplant, making her feel empty, and slack for a moment. The room was still hazy and she was so dizzy, her whole body was aching and she had felt so much pleasure she wasn't sure she could feel any more, she shivered all over.

She sighed when he pulled her from the counter and held her tightly, she was still so sensative, and her pussy was still throbbing from her orgasms, and nuzzled his neck, she felt dizzy and sleepy, and so so sated. She felt bad though that she hadn't given him back what he had just given her.

She felt safe in his arms, and so so loved and cherished. It seemed like forever to take her body to come down from the intensity it had just gone through. ''Thank-you." She managed to squeak out.
 
"You're welcome baby," he replied softly. He continued to cradle her in his arms for a couple minutes, then took her to a plush chair a few feet away. He lay her down on it, then covered her with a throw, in case she got cold. She had just been through a lot, in a good way, but a lot none the less.

Chris kissed her forehead, and stepped back into the kitchen to resume cooking. He washed the eggplant and set it to bake. He would scoop it out and use it tomorrow. With everything else, and some more veggies from the frig, he made a quick stir fry, nice and light. As he was finishing up, he felt Tessa put her arms around him from behind, squeezing him tightly.

"Welcome back," he said softly, "You must be famished."

She released him long enough for him to turn around and embrace her. "Every day, I am more and more impressed with you," he purred, "I never knew I could love someone this much."
 
She smiled into his neck, she was so sated and so at a loss for footing or for words at the moment. She hold tightly to him, as he cradled her gently and then laid her down in one of his comfy chairs. She closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the warmth of the throw he laid over her. She was still feeling the aftermath of her intense evening, and her intense orgasms.

She sighed in contentment at the kiss he placed on her forhead, and then went into the kitchen, leaving her there to recover. So many different thoughts were going through her mind, as she slowly started to come down, from one of the most intense moments of her lifetime, and the man she loved had given her a amazing gift.. she welcomed more from him, and he had more than delivered.

Her breathing was still rather shallow and all she wanted was to be with and near him. She could smell the food, and she realized she was starving, but for some reason, it was more than just food she was hungry for, she wanted to please him as much as he had pleased her.. even though she was rather sore, she wanted him still.

She stood on shaky legs, and finally felt like she could move, she walked into the kitchen and smiled watching him cook dinner, she thought to herself, how more lucky could she have been to meet him, to become his, and how much she loved him, she didn't think a love like this was even possible and yet here was living proof.. he was perfect she thought to herself, before walking over and wrapping her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.

She smiled to herself, as she listened to him, yes she was starving that was a understatement.

She let go for a moment, and he turned and looked at her taking her into his arms. She looked up into his eyes, and love shined bright in her own, and his words, warmed her all over. ''I.. you are everything I never knew I wanted, I think I didn't know love, because I was waiting for you, your my whole heart now" She whispered as she looked at him softly. ''As hungry, and as weak as I might be, I want to please you too." She said in a husky voice.
 
Chris turned off the burners and the stove. Food would wait a little longer. He took Tessa's hand and turned her around, facing away from him, and placed her hand on the counter. He smiled, "Well, someone did say she expected me to bend her over my desk today..."

He purred as Tessa immediately flattened her chest on the countertop and stuck her ass out at him. She brought her hands behind her and clasped the cheeks of her ass, spreading them for him in invitation. Chris reached for olive oil with one hand and unbuckled his pants with the other. He had been hard for a good hour now and there was no way in hell he was going to refuse this.

He oiled his member and dripped some more on Tessa's blatantly displayed rosebud. She whimpered as he brought his cock to her ass, then just skated over her tight opening. He slid his cock between her cheeks, riding her like he would ride her breast cleavage.

Tessa groaned, finally begging, "Take it, please take it, hard!"
 
Last edited:
Chris briefly considered what she asked. He could certainly do it, but he would likely hurt her. Tessa hadn't had nearly enough anal penetration to accommodate him without risk. But damn, he wanted to...

Instead he back up and pressed two fingers into her tight hole. Tessa cried out and shook like a leaf. He pushed and pumped his well oiled fingers in and out of her, listening to her pant. After a number of strokes, when he felt her begin to relax, he slid his fingers from her, and then slapped her ass hard.

With his dry hand, he reached up and took her hair, hissing, "Be careful what you ask for. You just might get it."

He reached down and set the tip of his cock at her tight entrance. He pushed and felt his cock flex at the resistance. He kept the pressure up, and soon she relaxed, and his cock slid home, pushing in to the balls. Tessa was making guttural groans as he started to fuck her, taunting her, "Is that what you wanted?"
 
She looked at him her gaze intent, and full of lust, she had probably had to much but she wanted more, no she wanted him, is what she wanted. She bit her lip at the thought of giving him more of herself, but in pleasing him, she gained great pleasure, and god he haad given her so many things, showed her so many things, she knew he needed relief.

She smiled lustily at him when he took her hand, he took her gently and turned her around towards the counter, and laid her hands against the countertop. She purred at his comment, oh yes she did say that and she meant it, she thought about work... tomorrow was going to be interesting she thought to herself.

She knew she was to sore to accomidate him in her pussy, but her ass was fair game and she wanted him to know just that, she flatly laid her breast on the conter and bent over more for him. Gone was the shy Tessa, she surprised herself when she ran her hands behind her back, and then spread her cheeks for him, she wanted him, and even though she knew it hurt, she also knew the pleasure it brought out of her.

She moaned when she heard him undo his pants. She was grateful he was so ready for her, and she was so ready for him as well.

She gasped when the oil hit her tightest spot. She was excited and nervous all at the same time, sure it was painful, but at the end of the pain there was so much fucking mindless pleasure, and she wanted his cock in her tight ass. He was teasing her she knew, and already she was aroused and ready for him.

She groaned deeply wanting him inside of her tightness and she begged for him to take her ass hard... everytime she wanted more, she stunned herself, he really brought the slut out of her.

She was already breathing heavy in anticipation. She didn't think of the pain, when she begged him to fuck her ass hard. She was holding her breath, waiting for what was to come. She wished she could get inside of his head.

She gasped when two of his fingers entered her tight little hole. She cried out and found herself shaking, part in pain, part in want of more. As he moved his fingers in and out of her tightness, her breast pressed tight against the counter, her breathing ragged. Her ass slowly relaxed and she felt empty when he pulled his fingers from her, and then he slapped her ass hard, she jumped and moaned all at the same time.

She was still shaking, when he grabbed her hair, and pulled her slightly back, and there was that dark, sexy dangerous voice.

She felt his cock at her tight entrance. She gasped when he started pushing into her, she tensed for a moment. She slowly started to relax as he started to move more into her, his cock now all the way inside of her, she could feel his balls on her ass cheeks. It always hurt at the start, but once he started moving and she relaxed, the pressure turned from pain to pleasure.

She moaned and groaned, and slightly moved against him.. "Oh yes.... Please fuck me hard." She moaned out, was she a glutten for punishment she didn't know she just knew she wanted to feel him ram his cock hard into her ass, she did not care if she wasn't ready, she knew what she wanted. "I need it." She managed to breath out, she could slightly feel herself being pushed to the edge again.
 
Chris knew he needed this too. It had been far too long since he had been with someone who could really fulfill all his desires. But now he had Tessa, and she was begging him to fuck her in the ass, hard.

She had released the cheeks of her ass when he had entered her. God, what a lewdly hot invitation that had been! Her arms lay on the counter, and Chris reached for them. His hands encircled her forearms and gripped them. He pulled back on them as he drove his hips forward, his cock spearing into her. Tessa's back arched, lifting her breasts from the counter. Chris started fucking her, long, fast hard strokes, burying himself deep. Tessa's body shook with each stroke, her breasts bouncing on the counter, grunts and groans forced from her lips.

Chris hammered her, the animal in him rising, taking what it wanted, taking his mate. He didn't slow when he felt his balls tighten. He wanted to cum and he wanted it now. His slammed deep in Tessa as his semen flooded her, gushing hot inside her. Chris heard Tessa's own cries, and felt her ass pulsing around him. He ground against her as his climax passed, then released her arms. He bent over her, kissing the back of her neck, murmuring, "You are incredible..."
 
Everytime they were together, it seemed better than the last time. He made her feel things that she was sure that no other man would ever be able to make her feel this way again nor did she want to, all she wanted was him for the rest of her life. She was willing to give him everything he needed and more, and she wanted everything from him, the whole lifestyle and all of him.

She didn't care that she was begging for him to Fuck her in the ass hard.

She let go of the cheeks of her ass when he entered her tight ass. This was so erotic, and such a turn on, giving herself freely to him. She was so aroused and so hyper aware, she was sure she was going to be sore tomorrow, or even tonight but it would be a good kind of sore. She felt his hands on her arms and a shiver ran up and down her back.

She gasped and screamed when he pulled back on her arms, and his cock rammed hard into her. She arched, feeling like her whole body was on fire. As he started fucking her, she started moaning, and reminding herself to relax. Each stroke, each movement of his cock deep in her Ass, made her moan, and gasped, her body shaking, her breast bouncing, her pussy contracting as he fucked her ass hard and fast.

It felt so good, so tight, so sweet, so intense, the pleasure and the pain mixed together was such a fucking ride, and she didn't want off anytime soon. She was so close now. She needed him to cum, wanted to feel his hot cum in her tight ass. She gasped as he rammed into her, so good she thought. She screamed out his name as her own orgasm took over.

She sighed and breathed as he let go of her arms. She sighed as he kissed her neck. "That was incredible." She whispered.
 
He pulled his cock from her with a pop. Her ass gaped for a moment, dripping his cum. Chris sighed at not having a camera. Tessa straightened and turned to face him. He leaned over for a kiss before excusing himself. He walked naked to the bathroom to tidy up.

A couple minutes later, he returned to the kitchen, and watched as Tessa took several pics of his approach. He laughed as he got close, "Does this mean I need to get you a picture for your desk?"

Between the two of them, they had dinner on the table five minutes later, and ate like people famished. As their hungers were sated, they began to chat more. Chris tried to ascertain her jewelry preferences, with limited success. He was going to buy her an engagement ring and it needed to be perfect.

Tessa tried to tell him it didn't matter, but it did. A cheap ring would make him look like he wasn't serious, and was very serious about Tessa. Perhaps it was a male thing, but he wanted to mark her as his. He loved her and wasn't taking any chances.

They cleaned up the dishes, both of them naked by the sink. Tessa asked if she could get a shower alone, saying she was a little sore and needed, well, time. Chris kissed her, "Of course, I will just use the second bathroom, and meet you in bed."
 
Once he pulled his cock from her tight ass, she sighed feeling empty. She was still breathing heavy and recovering from the aftermath, of another intense orgasm. Her whole body was still shaking as she slowly started to come down from her orgasmic high. She straightened her body, then turned to face him.

She smiled tenderly at him and returned his sweet kiss, before he excused himself, she was relieved for a moment, she was able to get her equilibrium back.

She however couldn't resist grabbing her cell phone, as she waited for him to emerge from the bathroom, she started taking several pictures of him, for fucks sake no man deserved to look this damn good. She shook her head enthusiastically. "Do you even know how fucking gorgeous you are Chris, naked, and clothed, I'm going to keep one of you naked for my personal collection, or for my wallet." She said with a twinkle in her eyes.

They are like they have never ate before, and maybe it was because she had just been fucked to next Sunday, but the food was delicious. She loved talking to him, she loved everything about him. He asked her, preferences on her ring, but he didn't get far, she meant what she said when she said she wanted a simple ring.

She wasn't in this for anything more than him, a ring on her finger was a technicality, she was already his.

"I'm not here for your money Chris, I'm here because I love you.. I don't need a fancy ring." She said in a very serious tone. She smiled over at him, she knew he never did anything small, she wanted simple for she was simple. She looked at him softly and smiled. She was so tired, her body and her mind, three orgasms in one night was alot for a girl to handle.

She actually enjoyed cleaning. She looked at him and gently asked if she could shower alone, she was tender and she just needed a little space. She thanked him and went to clean up.
 
The shower in the 'guest' bathroom was standard size, considerably smaller than the one in the 'master' bath. He couldn't remember the last time he had used it. But as he lathered himself, he couldn't help but feel like the luckiest guy in the world. He had Tessa, and each day she flowered a bit more, oft astonishing him. If heaven had ever made a woman for a man, she had been made for him.

He contemplated what sort of ring to buy her. She wanted simple, so likely a single stone. But not the typical solitaire. Borrrring! He knew where he would go, the same guy who had repaired his mother's bracelet. Chris grinned at the idea. Now he just had to get her ring size.

When he emerged, shaved and clean, he padded back to the bedroom. Tessa was still ensconced in the bathroom, and Chris hoped she was not in too much pain. She had asked for more, and seemed to love it, but sometimes it caught up with you later.

He relaxed in bed, idly flipping through email on his phone. He looked up as he heard her enter the room, his robe wrapped around her, with lots to spare. She walked next to the bed, and slipped the robe off. Chris made a soft, "Oooo," as her naked body came into view. He knew she was spent, but it didn't mean he couldn't appreciate her. He held open the covers, and saw her glance at his body, at his cock, before slipping into bed with him.
 
She was grateful for the space he was willing to give her, then again she knew he would give her anything she asked, she knew he loved her that much, she could feel it, and though alot of there time spent together was making love, and fucking, he also listened to what she had to say, respected her, and held her when ever she had needed it, and besides the making love and fucking always brought them that much closer.

She smiled in contentment as she walked into the bathroom that was attached to the bedroom. She thought about about all that transpired, she was doing things she never thought possible and she was enjoying every minute of it. She turned the water on as hot as she could get it, leaving just a little cold so she didn't scold herself.

The water felt like heaven when she walked in and let it soak her sensitive skin, she let out a sigh of relief.

She never thought she would love anyone, much less have anyone love her. The water against her skin, felt so good. She washed her hair first, she wanted to get her less sensitive parts of her body first. She washed her pussy gently and realized she was still tender, but she didn't really hurt. Now her butt was another story, but god did it feel so good him fucking her... he seemed to bring out the slut in her and she loved it.

She took extra time in washing herself, after all she was very messy, mixed with his cum and her own. She gasped a little when she rubbed against her clit, damn she was still over sensitive, yet she wanted more, she thought, would she ever get enough of him.

She decided to shave, being a woman it took longer, men had it made she thought. She took her time, she wanted to be smooth and fresh for him. She finished, then blow dried her hair and brushed it leaving it down, she rubbed her favorite bath and body works lotion all over, and pulled on his robe, it smelled of him.

She walked out of the bathroom, she was tender but she wanted more of him, she couldn't seem to get enough, and she was going to let him know that. She smiled shyly when she walked into the bedroom. She walked to her side of the bed, and thought happily about her side.. and pulled the robe off. She marveled in the way he looked at her, as if seeing her for the first time everytime he looked at her.

She had a sparkle in her eye. When he held open the covers for her, she looked him over with appreciation of her own and climbed in next to him, and then sidled over to him.

He put his arm around her and pulled her close, her head on his chest, she looked up at him innocently and sweetly, before she found her hand searching for his cock, and then leaned up to kiss him, her tongue desperatly searching for his.
 
Her leg passed over his, and he purred at the sensation of her smooth skin against him. She had shaved for him... mmmmm. He simply enjoyed the sensations, her smoothness, the clean scent of her, the softness of her hair on his chest, and the sweet, almost innocent look on her face. He didn't think it would go anywhere beyond that. He had given her quite the workout earlier.

Which is not to say that his cock didn't twitch and swell... Both his eyebrows rose too when he felt her hand slide down his abs and over his cock. The hand stopped, and circled his dick, and began to stroke him softly.

He laughed, "And here I was, thinking I had worn you out."

Tessa giggled as she released his cock and crawled on top of him. Chris started to put his arms around her, when she grabbed his hands and pushed them over his head. She looked into his eyes, "Let me do the work this time."

Chris just smiled and relaxed, giving himself to her. Tessa smiled back and lowered her face to kiss him. They were soft and slow and warm, like fresh caramel, and Chris savored them. Tessa moved her hips back as her chest lowered onto his. Chris sucked in his breath as her breasts touched his chest. Tessa smiled, "You like that, my soft tits against you?"

"Mmmm," he answered. Tessa then began to purposefully rub her breasts against his chest, moving her torso from side to side. Chris shuddered, "ohh yessss."

Tessa smiled as the moved up a little, giving his upper torso and shoulders a breast 'massage' His heavier breathing encouraged her, and she moved higher, rubbing her mounds over his face, teasing him by passing her nipples over her mouth for a quick suck. Chris's breathing was getting much heavier, as Tessa started to slide south again.

He felt her boobs on his shoulders again, sliding down. He didn't know what she had in mind, but both of them gasped as his erect cock met her descending pussy. Tessa pushed herself up, and lifting her pussy, began to glide over the surface of his cock, her lips stroking him.

Both of them gasped as they ground against each other. Their humping became more eager, both of them so teased and worked up. Chris froze when he felt her hand on his cock, tilting it up. Tessa moved back and her cunt opened to swallow him. He gasped as she sat back in him hard, taking his length in one stroke, forcing him deep into her.

They froze again, looking at each other, before Tessa began to move, rocking slowly, softly intoning,
"I want you to cum inside me. Fill me, bathe my womb, every drop, i want it all.
 
Last edited:
She loved the feel of being against him, skin to skin, she wanted more, she was still sore but the hot water had eased her tender flesh. She was not shy in showing him how much she wanted him. She needed to touch him, she needed to be close to him.. He had given her so much that evening that she wanted to give some of what he had given her back.

She knew she was pushing herself yet she didn't care. Just being near him made her want him, she needed him.

She was like a cat in heat whenever she was near him, always so needy and so full of lust for him, she skated her fingertips along his abs until her hand found what she was looking for. She smiled up into his eyes, a twinkle of mischief in her own.

"What can I say, you bring out the slut in me." She said with a giggle surprised that she had even said it.

She moved on top of him, she needed to feel all of him. She felt his arms circle around her, but she grabbed his hands and gently pushed them over his head. She didn't hesitate to look into his eyes, her own full of want and need. "Let me take care of you." She whispered huskily.

His smile was enough of a reward and only encouraged her on. Her smile was full of excitement and anticipation, as she leaned in to kiss him, wanting to taste him. She took her time just really tasting him. She slowly moved her body along his in a slow sensual tease. Her breast trailed along his chest, and she smiled at the way he seemed to enjoy the sensations.

She blushed at her next words, but she didn't care, he was giving her some of her control back, and she loved him for that.

She loved hearing his sighs of pleasure. She softly and teasingly ran her breast back and forth along his muscled chest. She couldn't help but sigh herself, she wasn't just teasing him she was teasing herself as well.

She was loving this, loving him taking her time, her nipples growing harder and harder, with each movement. She moved her body higher and higher, she could feel how wet she was, and away was the shy girl that stumbled into his office that first day. She teased not only him but herself, when she slightly moved her pussy over his face momentarily, a moan escaped her own lips, as she did so.

She moved back down, stopping so he could taste her hard nipples. She then moved the other way again, this was such a slow sweet torture of pleasure.

She sighed and smiled up at him, her own breathing becoming heavy. She bit her lip when she felt her pussy lips meet his cock, oh god how she wanted to just take him deep inside of her wetness right then and there, but she knew she needed to take it easy. She took her time just running her pussy lips along his length, she had to tell herself not to rush.

She gasped and sighed at the sensation. She started to move more against him and he started to move with her, the feeling was so good and so erotic to her. She reached down and took his cock in her small hand, and tilted it towards her, hot and wet pussy, she needed him inside of her and soon, or she was sure they would both go crazy.

She moaned as she moved back and then took him inside of her wetness. She then pushed on and back taking his cock deep inside of her pussy, eliciting a moan of pure pleasure from her lips.

She looked deep into his eyes, the moment Was so intense and exciting for her. She slowly started moving her hips in slow circular motions, and moved her body back and forth on top of him, placing her hands on his tight chest. "I need you Chris, I need to feel your cum deep inside me, I want you to fill my womb with all of you, please give it to me." She screamed out.

She started moving faster against him, taking him deep inside of her. "Cum with me." She groaned out knowing she was close.
 
It was all he could do not to touch her. His hands gripped the head board, just to have something to hold onto. His hips rose and fell faster, meeting Tessa as she bounced on him. His eyes roamed over her body, drinking in the spectacle of her. Her young tight body riding his, those luscious breasts bouncing wildly. He felt the muscles of her cunt tightening, and knew she was close.

And the things she was saying... She wanted his living seed inside her. She wanted to be filled with his cum, with his child.

His hips rose even higher as he started to cum. Tessa immediately pressed herself as far onto him as she good, his cock buried deep inside her, the head pressing against her womb. He felt her cunt close like a vice and her moans joined his.

He came and came and came, like a fountain, pulsing his life into her. Her mouth was open in an exquisite ecstasy. Their eyes never left each others, each witnessing the pleasure of the other, the union with the other. It was breathtakingly intimate.

They remained locked like this long past the last ebb of their climaxes. Chris brought his hands to her, pulled her down against his chest, stroking her and kissing the top of her head. When he found words, he whispered, "You have taught me what making love really means. I love you and can't wait to marry you."
 
He had given her complete control and she knew if she tried she could never express what that moment had felt like. She moaned each time his cock hit her spots just right. She loved riding him, feeling the different movements as he rose his hips to meet hers. Her eyes were closed and she enjoyed every sensation, her hands flat on his chest as she rode him for all it was worth.

She picked up her pace, she needed more, she needed to cum, she needed him to cum inside of her. She could feel every muscle in her body tighten, she could feel her pussy tighten around his cock.

She didn't hide what she wanted from him either, she wanted his cum deep inside of her, she wanted to feel his seed deep inside of her pussy and she moaned and screamed out just those words. She was a woman on fire, and she wanted all he had to give her.

She gasped when he rose to meet her as he started to cum. She leaned forward her hands grabbing his hands tightly and she drove herself on his cock as deep as she could possibly get him. It was so fucking good, and she moaned out words of just that.

She felt his cum spurt inside of her, filling her deeply. She was moaning and gasping from the intensity of her orgasm. She loved looking into his eyes as they came together, it turned her on that much more, knowing they brought that pleasure out from one another. The experience was something she couldn't put words to, yet it was a moment all of there own.

They stayed locked together, and she loved the feel of her breast against his bare chest, feeling the beating of ther hearts together. She sighed in contentment when he pulled her gently down on his chest, and she smiled up at him, she loved the intament way he kissed the top of her head. His words touched her deep down in her soul.

"You have taught me how to love... I think I was made for you... I love you." She whispered with a light yawn, to say she was spent was a understatement.
 
They were both slipping into that delicious post coital somnambulant calm. Chris loved the feeling of his cock still within her, their juices slowly leaking from her pussy, onto his balls and legs below. He felt such freedom with her. She was so open to experimentation. She willingly and eagerly accepted his seed within her, and all that that promised. Perhaps she really was made for him...

Before he gave himself to sleep, he reached over to the nightstand to turn on the alarm and turn off the light. He flipped the switch on the alarm, and noticed a small pieced of paper folded nearby. He picked it up and brought it closer, unfolding it with one hand, and looked at it over Tessa's shoulder.

His eyebrows narrowed in irritation. His Ex. Name, telephone number, hotel room number, and a short note:

Darling,
I want to make more memories.
http:/imq.k8ddi348bs8
your, Bunny

He groaned. She hadn't.
He signed. She had.

Tessa looked up at him, and the note. "Did you read this?" he asked tiredly.

His love told him that she had just read the phone number, to him.

He briefly considered tossing it and not mentioning anything else, but knew that would only come back to bite him some day. He had to fess up to this, "Uhh, you know how everybody has a sex tape these days?"

He felt Tessa tense. "Well," he continued, "your fiancee does too."

She looked up at him and he continued, "It was made long before I met you, and I had been drinking and not thinking. You don't have to see it, but I thought you should know its out there. My dear Ex posted it."

She just kissed him, assuring him that the past was the past. He flung the paper towards the waste paper basket, and then squeezed her tight. "I am so marrying you," he said with love and great relief.
 
She had never felt more loved, and more cherished then she had in this moment. She knew they were taking chances everytime he came deep inside of her, yet she didn't care, and yet she was still so unsure of wether or not she would be a good mother or not. She had given him all of herself, and she would continue to do so, she was his, heart body and soul, for as long as he wanted her.

She would do anything he asked of her, sexually, mentally, and physically.. she belonged to him. Her heart pounded at all of the thoughts that she was feeling and the peace of being in his arms brought to her. She loved the feel of her head against his chest.. hearing his heartbeat.

She smiled over at him as he reached over to his side of the bed, she loved being able to share his bed with him, and as much as she was still frightened over the thought of marriage, she also could not wait to spend her life with him. She was thinking of being with him for the rest of her life, and it brought such joy to her heart.

She wasn't really paying to much attention to what he was doing from his side of the table, she was wrapped up in her own thoughts.

She thought of carrying his child. She thought of there wedding, which she wanted to be simple. She wondered if she would be a good wife, or if she would even be enough for him.

She shook herself out of her thoughts, she was sure she was enough for him, but did she really deserve him, no she was sure he deserved much better.

She looked over at him, and noticed the annoyed look in his eyes.

She noticed the note in his hand, she didn't say anything she left it there for him, she needed him to at least read it, because she didn't want him to regret it later in life and end up resenting her.

She wondered what he was thinking as he looked over at her. She took a deep breath, hoping he wouldn't be upset that she hadn't thrown it away.

She shook her head no. "I only read you the number, I know you told me to throw it away... but I felt you should read it.." She whispered soflty and calmly.

She looked at him carefully, as he seemed to be pondering something as he held the note in his hand. She looked at him a little confused at his words and the expression on his face.

Her breathing sped up, and she considerably tensed. She was shocked at his admission, she learned more and more about him everyday, but this she sure as hell didn't expect and for a moment she was rather speechless.

She looked up at him as he spoke, her dark gaze intent on hearing all he had to say. He was right this was his past, and it was a long time before her, but at the same time she would be a liar if she said it did not bother her, it seemed at every turn she was learning things that most woman she was sure would run away on, but she was young and all this was way before her, so she decided it didn't matter... he was with her, he wanted to marry her.

She wasn't sure if she wanted to see it, but she was sure, she needed to see it, she needed to know what was out there, considering he was in the public view in his profession at least...she needed to know what she might have to answer to someday.. then she thought of children, what a shit storm she thought to herself, his ex must have been quite a piece of work.

She didn't want to tell him she needed to see it, maybe when he fell asleep, she'd take a peek, she had already moved her laptop to his office... but then did she really need to see this, yes she thought yes she did.

Finally she decided a sex tape didn't mean anything, she leaned up and kissed him softly. "The past is the past." She whispered and she meant it. She smiled as he threw the paper towards the trash can and hugged her tight, and she smiled tenderly. She felt a gush of relief herself, but how could she match up to his past... she was so inadequate compared to him.. to his ex.. to the woman he slept with... to life.. he deserved more..

She was so tired, physically and now mentally. "I love you." She whispered and closed her eyes, though she was sure as tired as she was, she wasn't going to sleep until she watched this mysterious video...
 
Chris was now very tired. The sex had been intensely pleasurable, and that alone would have knocked him out. But he also felt relief and reassurance. Tessa had not freaked, and agreed that the past was the past.

He turned them onto their sides. Tessa put a hand on his chest and pushed him onto his back, and settled her head on his chest. He purred, "I do love a woman who asks for what she wants."

He breathed contentedly, and started to drift off. He briefly considered the sex tape. He remembered it had been of part of a scene, which part though... Eh, didn't matter. And as the past faded into the past, he fell into deep sleep.
 
Tessa wanted to sleep, and yet she couldn't keep her mind off of the sex tape her now fiance had made. She didn't know why it was weighing on her mind so much, but she needed to know, she already felt like she didn't measure up, she had to see for herself, if this video would make him want to go back to her, and as much as it pained her, she completely understood if he would want to.

She sighed inwardly, she was so new to all of this and it made her so inadequate, not that he made her feel that way, it was all in her mind she was sure of that. She was being honest when she said the past was the past, but at the same time.. she wanted to.. no she needed to see what that video entailed.

She smiled loving the nearness of him. She didn't hesitate, she wanted to feel his heartbeat, wanted to feel the safeness of her head on his chest, wanted to hear his breathing. She blushed at his comment, he knew what to say, and she knew because of him she was able to ask him anything, and not have to feel ashamed and or shy about it.

She watched as he slowly fell asleep and as tired and spent as she was she was unable herself to fall asleep. She didn't want him to know she was going to watch his past sex tape, but she needed to know for herself... even if it would bother her, she needed to know. She wondered if he wanted his past life back, she wondered if she was enough she definantly didn't measure up to his ex, she was young, insecure, and plain, his ex was older, mature, shared his lifestyle, was at some point the love of his life, and they shared this video together.

She sighed and when she was certain he was asleep she pulled onhis shirt and padded to his computer room, and loaded her laptop and then started her research, it took her a few moments, to find said tape.

She started the video, and tried to not feel jealous of the woman he shared the tape with, she couldn't help it, the tape started off innocent enough, but what unfolded before her, shocked her, she felt her heart race, her palms grew sweaty, her hands were shaking, and she sure as hell was at a loss of thoughts at the moment.

There was something to be said about the tape, it was very rough, and raw and very much non consent, either his ex was a really good actress, or Chris was a really good actor or both this tape seemed very real, now she knew she wasn't going to sleep.
 
Chris stirred and rolled on his side, reaching his arm for Tessa. When he didn't feel her, he opened his eyes a hair to confirm that she really was not in bed. He sighed happily. She was probably in the bathroom. She'd be back, soon and every night thereafter for the rest of their lives. And with a smile on his face, he drifted off again...
 
Back
Top