The hot Arabic chick thread

My kind of place. :D

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Did that genie come out of one of those bottles in the cooler? Where is this place? I sure could use a tall cool one right now....:D

That one is tall but i doubt if she is cool. Temperature wise anyway. :D

One hot Lady.
 
It's hard to find them in traditional(?) dress and still be sexy.
How's this?
tumblr_mfg4gobFSo1qfm9c9o1_500.gif
 
Last edited:
It's hard to find them in traditional(?) dress and still be sexy.
How's this?
3_586.jpg

It looks like you are linking to a site that doesn't allow links or one that Lit doesn't allow.

Download it to your computer then upload it to lit.
 
403 forbidden, of course. These must be really hot pics, Jack, if the Internet forbids them!

Oh she is, she is, Check back and see if the three girls showed up that I replaced her with.

tumblr_memn2tzXq31qfm9c9o8_r1_1280.jpg


Does tumblr work?
 
Last edited:
Oh she is, she is, Check back and see if the three girls showed up that I replaced her with.

Does tumblr work?

The first one is a link to the 50 most beautiful, the second is the three girls, and now this pair.

Yes, Tumbler works but you are better off bandwidth wise for the site to upload from your computer.
 
I've just finished watching Asterix and Obelix: Mission Cleopatra.

I watched it in French. Next time I'll watch it in English, because the verbal jokes are different in each language...

600full-asterix-and-obelix%3A-mission-cleopatra-poster.jpg
 
Last edited:
Arabic women and a Pox on words

Some are beautiful, some are not
Some obey and others not
Some are bold and curious
Other are timid with eyes downcast
... but all are either chaste and unchased or
... unchaste but chased.
 
Would I be right in thinking that the English title is "Asterix And Cleopatra"?
if it is, may I draw your attention to You-tube and this film ?

No. Thank you for the link but you are not right. The YouTube item is Asterix and Cleopatra which was a 1968 cartoon.

The English title of the 2002 movie I watched was - Asterix and Obelix: Mission Cleopatra. It is a high budget star-studded production with real French actors pretending to act...

There are two versions on the DVD. The French language one is the original and can be seen with English Subtitles. The English language one (with optional French Subtitles) has different verbal jokes but what you see on screen is the same.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top