To serve the Crimson Goddess~CLOSED to IntriguedLover~~

"Rias... Master..."

He moved his hips and his hard cock entered her pussy
read


Feneris moaned out as he started to move his cock, back and forth, she was so tight and he could feel the love, the Master's love. He leaned down and sucked on her breasts, still letting his cock slide in and out of her, faster and faster just for her, he wanted to hear her scream, he wanted to make her feel the pleasure she deserved.

"Master I love you...mmmm"
 
As his cock tip hit against her entrance, Rias moaned out. She looked to him as she gripped her nails gently into the flesh of his back.

"Mm, I love you too, Feneris.." she moaned.

She began to tilt her hips up and she wrapped her legs around his body. Her breathing was becoming ragged as her pleasure began to build. Her breasts pressed against his chest as she locked lips with him. She ground her hips against his groin as his cock pressed further into her hot wet depths. "Mm, fuck..." she moaned as she tilted his head to be able to lick his earlobe.

She reached her hand up and rubbed his earlobe, hoping to add to his pleasure.
 
He groaned out as her pussy was so intense, it felt so good to be inside of her, like a million little hands hitting every spot on his cock, massaging, kneading the skin of his cock. He thrust steady in and out of her pussy, the sounds coming from her pussy was so hot to hear.

"Mmm Master... Master... you are so fucking tight... ohhhh fuck.."

He felt like he was going to pass out from the sex, like her passion was taking him over, he focused on the pleasure he was giving to her, he watched as her crimson red hair flow as he thrust inside of her, her large breasts, swaying with every thrust, it was so hot to see.

He could cum from just seeing her breasts move like that, but he held back, he wanted her to cum at lease twice before he let go.
 
Rias was so close that she just gripped into his back with her hands.

"Ohh fuck..." she exclaimed as she felt her pussy begin to grip him..

"Feneris!!" she moaned out.

Her pussy squirted around him, her velvet depths gripping him tighter than ever.

"Oh hell!" she said as she hooked her hips around him. She finally focused and looked into his eyes.

"Cum...please.." she begged him.
 
He heard her command and he nodded as he moaned out, taking his cock out of her, knowing his seed was not good enough to fill her womb. His cock shot out thick, globs of his seed over her breasts, his moans filled the room as he fell back onto his butt.

"Master... mmm"

He looked over to see Akeno and Koneko at Rias's side, holding a towel and a robe for her.

"Wow... I did not even sense you guys were in here..."

He looked to Rias as she was staring at him, what did she think of him. Was she ok with Issei not filling her and this new pawn filling the void. He knew of there feelings for each other, fool Issei was, but tactical at the same time, making the healer his lover.

"Still won't change the fact that I am the stronger Issei..."

He said that low. He heard Bahatmut laugh in his mind. "Yes, I must keep training, I need more slots to keep powers, right now I only can hold two and you gave me the crystal that holds Rias's energy, but I need more."

Feneris laughed as he stood and looked around.

"I guess, I will have to go and buy some clothes... I have nothing else..."

He shook his head
 
"He's more perverted than Issei -- and that's saying something," Koneko said as her face dropped from seeing Feneris cum on her master's tits.

"Ora, ora! You are right, Koneko-chan. That's so...interesting," Akeno said as she watched the young man fall back on his ass. "So strong until he cums though.." She winked at Koneko to which the nekomata just sighed.

Rias looked to Feneris and smiled. "That was good.." she said with a bright smile. She moved her fingers against her chest, taking some of his cum and licking it.

"Very good.." she smiled looking to him as he had mentioned not having clothes.

"Call on Issei.. He should be able to guide you around town to get some clothing." Akeno mentioned as she helped Rias clean up, fighting the urge to lick Feneris' cum off of her president's tits.

Rias nodded as she looked to him. "Yes, that should do." She was concerned that he had not wanted to cum within her, like she wanted him to. Why was that? Did he still not consider himself worthy? All these questions jumped around in her mind as she slipped the robe on.

"I'll be watching over your training if you wouldn't mind," she said as she smiled. She wanted to see his fighting style in a more open space. He had potential and she knew that.
 
Back
Top