Bisexual Female Craving Females for Instruction...

GentleWhisper

Virgin
Joined
Jun 9, 2015
Posts
3
Hello. I'm a little nervous posting this, but... lately, I've been craving some intimacy with another female. The thing is, I only want online contact (for instance, through Skype). No webcams, please. I'd love to do voice calls occasionally, though. I'd prefer if we don't jump right into the sex, as I'm a very timid and nervous person by nature. I ask you please have patience with me in that regard. I've been wanting to try to finger my vagina but I've been struggling lots...I figure playing with another girl and engaging in guided masturbation would help me lots (with relaxing and such).

I'm an 18 year old virgin female. If you want to know a little about my physical build, I'm 5'2 exactly and I weigh 122 pounds.

My Preferences:
Age range from 18~25
Someone with a kind, warm personality, someone who is very patient.
Gentleness during sexual stuff is a must. (lots of encouragement and praise is welcome...!)


It's probably a shot in the dark posting this, especially given my preferences but I hope any female interested will contact me and we'll see what happens from there? If you'd like to know anything further, ask and I'll be glad to answer.
 
You might be sent more replies if you enable Private messaging in you profile.

In the top left corner of your Literotica browser Click on the 'User CP' tab. Next click on 'Edit Options' under the heading 'Control Panel'. First scroll down the 'Edit Options:' screen to 'Messaging and Notification' and check 'Enable Private Messaging' and then scroll to the bottom of the 'Edit Options:' screen and click 'Save Changes'.
 
You might be sent more replies if you enable Private messaging in you profile.

In the top left corner of your Literotica browser Click on the 'User CP' tab. Next click on 'Edit Options' under the heading 'Control Panel'. First scroll down the 'Edit Options:' screen to 'Messaging and Notification' and check 'Enable Private Messaging' and then scroll to the bottom of the 'Edit Options:' screen and click 'Save Changes'.

Thank you so much for the help!
 
Many discussions are possible.
I will be your guide, if you enable private messaging :rose:
 
Back
Top