Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the thread. We are a supportive group of people. Sort of like a family. :rose:

There is a lot of variance in how people experience this dynamic. There are some girls who like an edgy sort of daddy who pushes limits and leave them off balance. Others of us need a protective, loving, safe daddy. It's important to think about what YOU need from a daddy. If you don't feel safe, and that is a need, then you should move on. Your submission is a gift to be given to your one. You are precious and deserving of respect and care.

Can this daddy/little dynamic work in a non committed relationship? Possibly. For me, this dynamic is incredibly personal and intimate. It would be hard for me to give my all to someone if I didn't feel some sort of commitment. But everyone is different. Would you be comfortable having a daddy in a non committed relationship? If so, then that's fine. Knowing your boundaries is an important aspect of any D/s relationship. There is no right or wrong way.

Sorry, I feel like I've gotten on a soap box. :eek:

I'm sure some of the other gals will chime in soon too.

By far the most supportive and welcoming group of people on the forums. Thank you so much for that.

I always just assumed it would be so hard to find someone I would be able to trust enough to enjoy this type of relationship with, that I was willing to accept any terms. I do need to feel safe and loved, with the edginess there when needed. Hard part is that I'm not sure how I would go about finding a daddy. How do you girls go about approaching men or when do you bring this up?

By far the most supportive and welcoming group of people on the forums. Thank you so much for that.

I always just assumed it would be so hard to find someone I would be able to trust enough to enjoy this type of relationship with, that I was willing to accept any terms. I do need to feel safe and loved, with the edginess there when needed. Hard part is that I'm not sure how I would go about finding a daddy. How do you girls go about approaching men or when do you bring this up?

This thread tends to be a good place to start. There's plenty of us guys here looking for our own li'l girl.

This thread tends to be a good place to start. There's plenty of us guys here looking for our own li'l girl.

Well I'll just throw this out there then.

Wanted: A loving and emotionally stable/supportive daddy that knows how to make his little feel special. That said, aggression and complete dominance is also needed. Anyone able to balance these qualities, and doesn't mind guiding me through this, please get in touch with me. :eek:

Good morning all, I have been not very talkative lately, just observing, enjoying the silence. I hope you are all well.
TT "the feeding of Daddies" was great..especially 7^^
p.s. waiting for my opponent to come around..

I'm glad you enjoyed it lol

"Hi again y'all! Just a note in passing to let you know that the Midwest Deep Freeze continues (as does the lack of internet). High temps for the week are expected to be in the 20s with more snow expected. I am SOOOOOO over winter! ;) Love and Hugs to my beautiful Sister BGs and to the Daddies too!":kiss:

*huge hugs and kisses for peaches*

Good afternoon/evening/morning to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that adore them. Just passing through and saying hi.

TT: "The Care and Feeding of Daddies" was great. :) There are quite a few things that list that pertain to me. ;) Thank you for sharing it. :rose: I hope life is going well with you. (((hugs)))

:) I'm glad you liked it and could relate to it.
It's pretty good considering thank you

"TT this is excellent - and even though the SO and I don't have a more traditional D/bg relationship so much of this still applies. Thanks for sharing."

I'm happy you enjoyed it. My pleasure

fetlife has a lot of groups to do with babygirls and daddys looking.

Finding the right daddy is like finding a needle in a haystack. And one of our regulars believes that the right daddy will find you. I think it's a mixture of learning about your needs and putting yourself out there along with being approached. All that being said, now that you've made the statement above there will be oodles of lurking daddies who will be pm'ing you. Some of them are not on the "up and up" so to speak. There are predators too. Guard your heart and slowly get to know them. If they become too demanding of personal info in a short time, your red flags should go up. As TT has said, Fetlife has a lot of good groups for finding a daddy or lg.

Hi stranger. It's been a long time. :)

Actually, we prefer to keep this thread personals-free. There are personals sections for that. We are trying to keep this as a supportive community.

I'm glad you enjoyed it lol

*huge hugs and kisses for peaches*

:) I'm glad you liked it and could relate to it.
It's pretty good considering thank you

I'm happy you enjoyed it. My pleasure

fetlife has a lot of groups to do with babygirls and daddys looking.

Hi TT! How are you doing? I love the pics you are adding to the other thread! Thank you!! And wow, isn't like jumping down a rabbit hole on that site? :D

Finding the right daddy is like finding a needle in a haystack. And one of our regulars believes that the right daddy will find you. I think it's a mixture of learning about your needs and putting yourself out there along with being approached. All that being said, now that you've made the statement above there will be oodles of lurking daddies who will be pm'ing you. Some of them are not on the "up and up" so to speak. There are predators too. Guard your heart and slowly get to know them. If they become too demanding of personal info in a short time, your red flags should go up. As TT has said, Fetlife has a lot of good groups for finding a daddy or lg.

Hi stranger. It's been a long time. :)

Actually, we prefer to keep this thread personals-free. There are personals sections for that. We are trying to keep this as a supportive community.

Thanks for the advice and warnings! I might be too eager and inexperienced (not a good mixture), but happy to know I have a place to come for support! You guys are great :) :heart:

Thanks for the advice and warnings! I might be too eager and inexperienced (not a good mixture), but happy to know I have a place to come for support! You guys are great :) :heart:
It is... difficult. I'm not sure how to put it. I'm not a Daddy, per se, but I do enjoy that sort of dynamic with my little one. Looking too hard might not be a good idea. My thoughts are to approach this as you would a real-life situation, with the same reservations and expectations that you would give to the real-world parallel. Be careful whom you trust. There are men out there that'll use and abuse you. Eager is alright, as long as you temper it with care.

Do what feels natural. If something is unfamiliar or uncomfortable to you, say something to your Daddy, to us. We're here to discuss, to listen, and a good Daddy will heed your words and adjust his stance accordingly. Avoid manipulation. Use your head as much as you use your heart.

And I'm sure you'll do just fine. :rose:

It is... difficult. I'm not sure how to put it. I'm not a Daddy, per se, but I do enjoy that sort of dynamic with my little one. Looking too hard might not be a good idea. My thoughts are to approach this as you would a real-life situation, with the same reservations and expectations that you would give to the real-world parallel. Be careful whom you trust. There are men out there that'll use and abuse you. Eager is alright, as long as you temper it with care.

Do what feels natural. If something is unfamiliar or uncomfortable to you, say something to your Daddy, to us. We're here to discuss, to listen, and a good Daddy will heed your words and adjust his stance accordingly. Avoid manipulation. Use your head as much as you use your heart.

And I'm sure you'll do just fine. :rose:

Such good advice, my Sir. :kiss:

I am an incredibly lucky little one that you found me. :heart:

tumblr_inline_n0t2mzXrmj1qc7g7w.jpg

Lately, I been trying to shed some light to the Daddy psyche, what drives a man to be so extraordinary. Conversing with a dear man made me look at things differently and learn. Today this got my attention. Daddy doms do have needs. What do you think?

tumblr_inline_n0t2mzXrmj1qc7g7w.jpg

Lately, I been trying to shed some light to the Daddy psyche, what drives a man to be so extraordinary. Conversing with a dear man made me look at things differently and learn. Today this got my attention. Daddy doms do have needs. What do you think?

I think when it is right it is a symbiotic relationship.

One of give and take and take and give in the right measure.

When it is so right, it mends you and completes you both.

:heart:

Hi TT! How are you doing? I love the pics you are adding to the other thread! Thank you!! And wow, isn't like jumping down a rabbit hole on that site? :D

Ok apart from not feeling the best. Thank you, glad you are enjoying them and i'm happy to post them.
Yes a little lol.

I hope everyone is well.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to all the beautiful babygirls and the Daddies that love and adore them. We're halfway through the week, I hope everyone is doing well.

As much as I want to offer advice in regards to the posts above me, I don't think I can since I can't even get my own life under control right now. All that I can say is that in my small opinion being a Daddy is instinctive, I'm not sure it's something that can be learned.

tumblr_mz51xxhNPW1sr9155o1_500.jpg

Happy wednesday daddies and girls! Be kind to yourselves. Hugs for each of you. :rose::rose:

Good morning, dear INL :rose: (((hugs))) for you and may you have a wonderful day. :heart:

Ok apart from not feeling the best. Thank you, glad you are enjoying them and i'm happy to post them.
Yes a little lol.

I hope everyone is well.

Good evening to you, TT :rose: I hope that you feel better soon and may life get better for you.

*pounce*
Always a pleasure to see you, Mutato. You should give all the advice you can. .You are a very special man, and a Wonderful Daddy. Angelica is a lucky girl indeed. Give her a squeeze from me! Happy belated birthday to her!!!! :rose:

My advice.. Don't go gaga For any "Daddy" who approaches you from here. Be cautious always. Very few are who they portray themselves to be. Guard your heart. Hold your tongue. Take your time, just as in any relationship. There are gems to be found. .. But be aware of the gravel you have to dig through. :D

Welcome to our little home ♡

I've seen this thread out there for a while and am finally diving in. What a fun thread with a great bunch of people contributing!

I became interested in the Daddy - Daughter dynamic a few years ago and have had some wonderful experiences and made some good friends. Each of my daughters have been different in terms of what they wanted to get out of the relationship. My favorite is to be a nurturing and kinky teacher to a daughter who takes pleasure in the relationship.

My current daughter is my favorite so far. Although it is not necessary for this type of relationship she happens to be young, mid 20's, and quite beautiful and sexy. She appears to have no desire to have a relationship with younger guys who she classifies as "controlling assholes who are only interested in one thing." Over the past 8 month we have built our relationship slowly and carefully. When I first met her she had no idea that a man could be gentle and caring and still be assertive at the appropriate time. She also had no experience - imagination related to what new and different sexual experiences she might want to have.

The progression has been quite fulfilling for both of us. While I still urge her into new and different things she has become comfortable with imagining her own scenarios or directing what she wants in the heat of the moment. We are now able to comfortably reflect, in detail, on what we have done and what we would like to do in the future. Just writing this makes me want to go see her but, alas, I am on a business trip and cannot...

I've been wanting to try this fetish for a long time, but never had the opportunity (or courage, more like...).

So if I'm interested in trying on the role of Daddy, how do I go about finding a daughter? I assume they don't just sprout up on every street corner...

Yes a little lol.

I hope everyone is well.

Our lovely Mia has found it and is addicted now too. :devil:

I hope you feel better soon. Hugs!

Good morning/afternoon/evening to all the beautiful babygirls and the Daddies that love and adore them. We're halfway through the week, I hope everyone is doing well.

Good morning, dear INL :rose: (((hugs))) for you and may you have a wonderful day. :heart:

Hi daddy M! Your advice is wonderful. Please don't hold back? I hope your day is wonderful and Happy Birthday Angel!!!

*pounce*
Always a pleasure to see you, Mutato. You should give all the advice you can. .You are a very special man, and a Wonderful Daddy. Angelica is a lucky girl indeed. Give her a squeeze from me! Happy belated birthday to her!!!! :rose:

My advice.. Don't go gaga For any "Daddy" who approaches you from here. Be cautious always. Very few are who they portray themselves to be. Guard your heart. Hold your tongue. Take your time, just as in any relationship. There are gems to be found. .. But be aware of the gravel you have to dig through. :D

Welcome to our little home ♡

Hi you! Hugs!

Welcome to the new folks!

As much as I want to offer advice in regards to the posts above me, I don't think I can since I can't even get my own life under control right now. All that I can say is that in my small opinion being a Daddy is instinctive, I'm not sure it's something that can be learned.

Good evening to you, TT :rose: I hope that you feel better soon and may life get better for you.

Seems like someone needs some hugs *huge hugs*

Thank you

I hope you feel better soon. Hugs!

Welcome to the new folks!

LOL

Thank you i'm trying.

Yes I second the Welcome

Seems like someone needs some hugs *huge hugs*

Thank you

LOL

Thank you i'm trying.

Yes I second the Welcome

Hugs, tied!

My mother had her triple bypass on Tuesday and is recovering. She should be in a regular room tomorrow and be home in a week.

Thank you for your prayers and positive thoughts. :rose:

I think when it is right it is a symbiotic relationship.

One of give and take and take and give in the right measure.

When it is so right, it mends you and completes you both.

:heart:

You are far more experienced so I can only agree.:rose: Though it must be such a great difference between an online one and a real life one. No?

I found it yes! And I go by often thanks to you and your additions. :rose: And it's so nice of you to say I am lovely, being a tease most of the time I do not get to hear that much!;)

You are far more experienced so I can only agree.:rose: Though it must be such a great difference between an online one and a real life one. No?

I found it yes! And I go by often thanks to you and your additions. :rose: And it's so nice of you to say I am lovely, being a tease most of the time I do not get to hear that much!;)

You don't think a offline relationship can be symbiotic?
I find my good relationships always are.
Far more experienced?
I have had two online Daddies and the last one was several years ago.
Don't know about being far more experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back