The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad? *grins* We're old friends. He'll never need the Spoon of Doom. As for you.... *contemplates*

Heh, everything sounds cooler if you just add "of Doom" to the end of it. Actually told that to Nyte, now she can see....that I'm right. :D

Its ok, I'd have to counter with the Mashed Potatoes of Doom. The two should cancel each other out. I AM sneaky that way.

Mashed Potatoes of Doom. No true ninja leaves the enclave without them. *nods*

lol... you're not the only sneaky one Cait...

Yeah. I noticed. *still rubbing her ass* I shouldn't have let my guard down with him around, that's for sure.

Heh, everything sounds cooler if you just add "of Doom" to the end of it. Actually told that to Nyte, now she can see....that I'm right. :D

Its ok, I'd have to counter with the Mashed Potatoes of Doom. The two should cancel each other out. I AM sneaky that way.

Hm. I wonder if they'll let me check out the Hand Mixer of Doom.

A smack to the face with the bottom end of a cast iron skillet always makes a wonderful sound.

I'll dig mine out. At least they don't break as easily as a spoon.
that was a horrible visual... well audible, well... what ever you want to call it... imagining that sound made me cringe.

*crawls out of the Lady&Luna pile to go whisper about her love of suits and dressclothes in a FreekleEar*
Add the chopsticks and there's a fun night....

*Whispers back a few extra ideas that will only improve the evening*

Since I'm now staying in tonight I'll get myself cozy, pour another drink and write.

*hugs* Sorry your date flaked.

It hides... cool beans.
Itsy said please.

If you looked at me like that directly, I think I'd probably only be able to mutter please...and a few other words.

When I'm playing LoL as Blitzcrank, I always all-caps in the all chat "WELCOME TO THE CLAW GAME OF DOOM!!!" or something similar.

Whoa...holy...dear....

melts

dies

undies

remelts
-licks puddle-

You should come on YM in a lil bit. I'll share a few more.
*Whispers back a few extra ideas that will only improve the evening*

*hugs* Sorry your date flaked.

If you looked at me like that directly, I think I'd probably only be able to mutter please...and a few other words.

When I'm playing LoL as Blitzcrank, I always all-caps in the all chat "WELCOME TO THE CLAW GAME OF DOOM!!!" or something similar.

-gigglepurrs-

Sounds like fun to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back