Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing okay..i'm gettin tired tho..i've had a long week..and i work the weekend..Oi!! :(

Oh no!!!!! You have had a long week and I don't want you getting sick!!!! I understand there is a nasty bug going around right now!!!

So you need to get some rest, sweet Cipher!!! :kiss::kiss:

Oh no!!!!! You have had a long week and I don't want you getting sick!!!! I understand there is a nasty bug going around right now!!!

So you need to get some rest, sweet Cipher!!! :kiss::kiss:

It's just a stress thing i think..u know with that situation last weekend..and work...i'm exhausted..i'm goin to bed shortly..

Nite sugar!

Nite thread!

:kiss:

It's just a stress thing i think..u know with that situation last weekend..and work...i'm exhausted..i'm goin to bed shortly..

Nite sugar!

Nite thread!

:kiss:

Good night sweetheart!!!! I'm not surprised you're stressed out.

BTW, thanks for the pics!!! Love the sunglasses!!!!!

hmm, i want to get a bug so i get kisses :mad:

I'll give you kisses without a bug, baby!!! :kiss::kiss:

And how about some roses? I know I like getting flowers!!! :rose::rose:

And then there are some wonderful licks for you, too!!!! :p:p
*I got LOTS of licks today!!!! And now I am sooooooo relaxed!!!!! :D :devil:

I'm doing ok sweetie. THanks for asking. :rose:

How are you doing? Heard you had a wonderful day!!!:kiss:

Doing okay, huh??? Not what a little birdie just told me!!!!!!

And I think that same little birdie is spreading gossip about me!!!! True, but gossip nonetheless!!!!!

Late nights, I am usually cruising Craigslist, but I love this forum. Just getting the hang of it....always seem to have a toy close at hand...never enough time!

Doing okay, huh??? Not what a little birdie just told me!!!!!!

And I think that same little birdie is spreading gossip about me!!!! True, but gossip nonetheless!!!!!

Well.... for both situations - I think I might just have to shut that little birdie up! :D

Here for the first time. It's a great board. Love to read the lit stories. now this comes to life. real people. maybe i'll send along a story or two. i write for a living, but not this kind of writing!

Hi Lana!! Welcome to the thread!!!! We have fun here! :D

Hi beautiful Shauna!!!!! I hope you are feeling better!! :kiss::kiss:
I'll be going to bed as soon as I get the munchking to bed...I hope!!!

Hi Ladies,

I think I've stopped in here before a while back but wanted to say hello again. I'm 35, married, mom and have been with other women before, but sadly only as a threesome....I would love to be with a woman alone to explore her body and take all the time I need..:eek:

*hugs*

Hi Ladies,

I think I've stopped in here before a while back but wanted to say hello again. I'm 35, married, mom and have been with other women before, but sadly only as a threesome....I would love to be with a woman alone to explore her body and take all the time I need..:eek:

*hugs*

Hi Liz....Welcome back!!!!

I have only been with two different women, one on one, but never been in a threesome. I have to say, I love being able to be just us and explore each other and how our bodies react to different touches. Mmmmm!!!!

Hi Liz....Welcome back!!!!

I have only been with two different women, one on one, but never been in a threesome. I have to say, I love being able to be just us and explore each other and how our bodies react to different touches. Mmmmm!!!!

Hi {{{bequ}}}

Thank you so much for the welcome. I've seen you around the Playground and love your av:kiss:

Oh, that sounds so wonderful....I'm very envious of you;)

Have to log off already for a while but hope to see you all later!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back