Planet of the Passives

For all Angelique's skepticism regarding my having shown Gina the pictures she'd sent me, she was quite open about showing her pics on her phone. I was only mildly embarrassed when she showed a pic or two of me in my panties. Still, when Angelique asked me to get drinks for us all, I readily got up and did so, leaving the girls to their conversation.

My cock was stiff as could be, and fortunately, there was no wet spot on my pants yet. Had there been, I'd have worn it proudly, knowing the reason for it was the two hot women I was sitting with.

The guy Angelique had been sitting with when we arrived still was on his barstool, and when I stepped up beside him to order, he gave me an envious look. I gave him a nod in acknowledgement, but no more. When I had our drinks, I brought them back to the table and stood there, my bulge showing prominently to the two women as I set them down, then slid in to my spot once again.
 
When Carl returned with our drinks I saw my new friend Gina's eyes glance down at the bulge in his trousers before he took a seat. Smiling see looked over at me and smiles..." Is he always erect ? "

" Oh yes...as I said I can get a rise out of him any time. My Husband is always ready " I bragged. " I love the way he worships me like a goddess. Carl is very attentive to all my needs and he is always eager to please. He also likes to do his daily chores. "

" Really, he does housework too ? " Gina asks rising her dark eyebrows, " My husband doesn't lift a finger to help around the house. "

" Give me two weeks or so and I will show you how to have HIM wrapped around your finger. " I promised with an air of confindence.

" Okay but you don't know what your up against. " Gina warned.

" Trust me. He will be giving you manicures and pedicures besides doing his daily chores while all you do is sit there and look pretty. " I assured her taking a sip of my drink. " As a matter of fact why don't you come over to our house after we leave here, and I will show you how well trained my hubby is. "

Before she could answer I winked at Carl who was sitting there quietly listening to our conversation and inquired, " Is that okay with you darling ? "
 
I sat there quietly, listening to the two women talk. My cock remained stiff as a board under the table as I heard them talking about attempting to convince Gina's boyfriend to worship her the way I worshiped my wife.

My cock throbbed, releasing a huge glob of precum when Angelique invited Gina to our house to see me perform. God, the fantasy that'd popped into my head when Gina first found out about me was at least partially coming true. I'd never had an audience aside from my wife. The thought of my first being a woman who was almost as sexy as my Angelique was beyond belief.

So lost in my own erotic thoughts was I that it took a few seconds for it to sink in that Angelique had spoken to me. "What? Oh, yes, by all means, come over. It would be our pleasure to have you." My mind immediately began to spin again with the intimation that Gina also found my wife sexy. Again, just the idea of the two beauties I sat with doing anything sexual together was erotically mind-blowing.
 
We had another round of cocktails making small talk about fashion and such. Carl looked to be in heaven, fascinated to be in the company of two beautiful females. His imagination was apparently in overdrive...to be honest I really liked Gina, and was glad that Carl had got us together. I planned to help her with her with her unthoughtful husband. By the time she was finished with him he would be eatting out of her hand, and some other things so to speak.

Gina left a message for her husband, telling him she was with friends and would be late. I had the idea that Peter was a somewhat controlling. Well before long it was he that would be controlled.

" Why don't you follow us back to our house. We only live about fifteen minutes away. " I suggested since we all had seperate vehicals. "

Thankfully their wasn't much traffic and we arrived home without any difficultly. Carl rushed to open my car door, a certain smile on his face. He must of forgotten that he was under restriction and not permitted to have an orgasm until next week. Too bad he didn't take me serious. Tonight he was going to suffer...

Once inside I suggested Carl make us drinks while I gave our guest a little ol' tour of our home. Gina was impressed by our home decor and complimented how nice our home really was. I had the impression their house was not as large as ours, she really loved the big kitchen and dining room and said theirs was really small. Returning to the recreation room we sat at the bar, waiting while Carl fixed our drinks. If I had to guess he had a rock hard erection and was using the bar to hide it.

" Thank you. " Gina said politely when Carl placed her glass on the bar. " You are so lucky to have such an attentive husband. "

" If you only knew just how devoted Carl is. He treats me as his one and only goddess. " I bragged. " Most men secretly fantisize about wearing silky delicates and like the way it feels against their cock. Tell our guest, darling, how much you like wearing your panties for me. " I suggested...
 

Attachments

  • shpzkl6nq2uuoh8s6.r333x500.076e94f2.jpg
    shpzkl6nq2uuoh8s6.r333x500.076e94f2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
The rest of the time at the bar was something of a blur. The girls talked while I listened. On occasion, I'd poke in a comment of my own, when I thought it appropriate, but for the most part, I just kept to myself and marveled at the beauties before me.

At one point, I caught the eye of the guy Angelique had been sitting with when Gina and I arrived. He looked jealous and a little wistful that I was so close to these women, and he was left alone. Well, hell, I sure wasn't going to invite him over. If Angelique hadn't deemed him good enough company to ask him to join us, I certainly wasn't about to make that decision for her. Besides, I didn't know the guy, so fuck him. Let him find his own woman, instead of pining after mine.

Eventually, the suggestion finally arose that we actually leave. Gina would follow one of us, so no one would need to make a trip back to pick up a vehicle. Giving an apologetic wave to Mister Disappointed as I walked out with the two women, I let the cool evening breeze blow further thought of him out of my mind.

Once we were home, I chivalrously got my wife's car door with an eagerness I only partly understood. When we got inside, Angelique suggested I get us all more drinks, which I did quickly. I was under orders not to cum under any circumstances, to save it all for our upcoming vacation. It was going to be tough, because I knew that just because my release was forbidden, it didn't mean that Angelique was going to take it easy on me. I was going to have blue balls so bad by the time we left, it was going to hurt to even walk. My primary hope was that I'd be able to hold out that long, because I knew I wasn't going to be able to escape the goddamnfucking cage forever, and the last place I wanted to have to wear it was on vacation, on a beach with my volcano-hot wife in whatever almost-there bikini she decided to grace the world with. I fully expected to spend our vacation with an erection almost 24/7. In fact, I relished the thought. A goddamn cage would sure as fuck nip that in the bud.

There was a battle going on inside me as I fixed drinks for the gorgeous women at our in-home bar. While I wasn't actually embarrassed by my hard-on - I mean, I'd have to be dead for these two not to have an effect on me - I wasn't sure if I should flaunt it. So, I stood there playing bartender, keeping just close enough that my crotch was mostly hidden from view.

Then, Angelique bragged me up, and I felt a swell of pride and adoration for the woman I'd been fortunate enough to make mine. What came next brought me up a little short, as she told me to tell Gina how much I liked wearing women's panties for her.

"Uh, well," I started, not certain just how truthful to be. Finally, I figured it'd be easier to keep straight if I just told the whole damn story. "To be honest, when Angelique told me she wanted me to wear panties, I really hated the idea. I have to admit, it's pretty embarrassing to be changing at the gym and have some guy catch you getting dressed, and you're standing there in a flimsy G-string that definitely wasn't designed to house your package. Only once have I come across another guy wearing women's underwear, and he was in the back of lockers across the aisle. He turned beet red and got out of there as fast as he could. I used to see him on occasion before that, working out, but I haven't seen him since.

"Anyhow, once you get used to it, you kind of like the soft material a lot of women's panties are made from. It feels good against my cock and balls. One thing I'm glad my wife doesn't want me to do is go any farther in the cross-dressing department, because I'm decidedly not into that. Much as I love her, and would do almost anything she asks of me, I think I'd dig my heels in pretty deep if she wanted me to wear anything else girly. I'm not a girl, and fortunately for me, she doesn't want me to be one. She just likes knowing I'll do this for her, and I like having a secret. Quite often when we go out, we'll be wearing matching panties. We're the only ones that know it, but it's a fun thing to have between us, when no one else knows."
 
As we listened to Carl explain why he now liked to wear silky delicates for me, I could tell Gina was fascinated. She had this look in her eyes that said she would love to eat him alive. My husband, likewise, was eatting it all up, enjoying the fact that he was in the presence of two gorgeous women.

I wasn't sure how this evening was going to play out...yet.

" I do declare, my husband is very committed to pleasing me in every way. I couldn't find a better man. " I bragged. " You know it's not too late to make your husband the same way. "

" Oh my, I doubt that. He is such a bore, he thinks he is the king and that I am there to wait on him hand and foot. " Gina responded.

" It would so easy to turn the tables on him. Within a week he would be kissing the very ground you walk on. " I promised. " Men are so easy to control, as you very well know, they all think with their cocks and not with their brains. Trust me, I know what I am talking about. "

Our guest looked hopeful.

" Come with me, I want to show you something upstairs. Sugar, you stay here, we will call you if we need you. We are going to have a little girl talk. "

Carl looked totally creastfallen about being left out.

Gina followed me upstairs and into my room where I showed her my rather large walk in closet which was filled with sexy dresses, gowns, lingerie, shoes and other feminine items. It was as if she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw my collection. " Hmmmm, I think with your dark hair and eyes the sheer white baby doll would bring out your highlights to your advantage. "

" Oh how pretty...and daring. " Gina whispered, fingering the silky materail with her fingers.

"Exactly...now put it on along with these matching stockings and heels and have a seat at my make up table. "

Once she was seated at my lighted table I undid the severe knot in her long dark hair and let it fall about her shoulders, immediately beginning to brush her thick wavy hair.

" You know, my hubby brushes my hair before bed almost every night. " I said.

" Really ? My husband would never do that. "

" Trust me, within a week he will be, and so much more. Tonight we are going to begin your education on how to control your man. " I promised. " As a matter of fact, once I am done with your hair we are going to take a few photos of you and send them to him. "

Gina appeared to be shocked...at first. " I usually don't dress in something so..so intimate for him. "

" You poor thing. You are gorgeous and it's only fair if you use what you have to your advantage. Okay now stand over there and pose for me while I take a picture with your phone. "

" Are you sure ? What if he gets mad, wanting to know where I am ? "

" Just tell him you are with friends having a makeover. " I suggested as an excuse. It kind of reminded me of my hot erotic photo shoot I did the other day. I couldn't wait until I could show my own husband those my portfolio. Gina placed her hand on her hip thrusting out her breasts which were visable through the sheer babydoll she wore.

" He is going to love them ! " I exclaimed. " I assure you he will want us to send more. "

" Do you think so ? "

" Of course. Carl loves when I send him selfies when he is at work. "

" Do you think he would mind bringing us another drink ? I'm so nervous for some reason. "

" Oh I am sure he would like nothing better. " I said picking up my bell to summon my dear hubby...
 
My cock throbbed when Angelique bragged me up, even if she talked about me like I wasn't in the room. I liked that she was pleased with how I attended her, and it only made me want to continue to do it.

When Angelique invited Gina upstairs, I could hardly believe my luck. I didn't know what my wife intended to do with our guest, but I was willing to bet it'd be hot, even if all she intended to do was make me perform.

However, my heart sank when I was ordered to stay behind, but I did as I was told, watching with hungry eyes the two sexy female bodies as they disappeared from view.

As I cleaned up the girls' glasses and got the bar all put back together, my imagination ran wild with the kinds of things two fucking gorgeous women could be doing together. My panties were going to be soaked when Angelique inspected me but I hoped she'd understand why. Besides, she was teasing me just by leaving me here while she was alone with our beautiful guest.

The visual of my beautiful blond wife and our new brunette friend making out danced in my mind's eye. I didn't have any idea whether Angelique harbored any such proclivities - she'd never expressed any interest in women before - but this was my fantasy, so I just stood there while I watched them smooch for me in my imagination.

In mid-reverie, I heard Angelique's bell. I didn't necessarily like the damn bell, but it was more dignified - for her, anyway - to not be forced to shout across the house when she wanted help.

Hurrying upstairs, I stepped into the doorway and using my best Lurch from the Addams Family, rumbled , "You rang?"

The sight in the room made my breath hitch. My wife had Gina in one of her sheer babydolls and from where she sat, all I could see was her back, but Angelique had untied her hair, and it fell in luscious, dark waves down past her shoulder blades. I couldn't be sure if the panties she had on were a pair of Angelique's or the ones he'd had on when she arrived, but I loved the way her hips flared as she sat there and the delectable way her ass was outlined in the lacy fabric.

If I hadn't been hard already, that sure would have done the trick - and I hadn't even seen her from the front yet.

I couldn't help myself. I stared, waiting to find out why I'd been summoned...
 
" Oh there you are sugah. Our guest needs another drink. Would you be a doll and fix us some ? " I said nodding at the small liquior cabinate in our master or should I say 'mistress' bedroom.

After completing his task Carl brought our drinks over on a tray, and we couldn't miss the tent in his trousers as he served us.

" Oh my, is he always hard ?" Gina giggled.

" Poor thing, he can't help it. But his control is getting better. And I must confess Carl is very talented with his tongue. " I couldn't help bragging about my dear hubby tonight.

" Not my hubby Jimmy. He only spends a minute tops between my legs. Wham bam thank you ma'am. " Gina complained, taking a sip of her drink and not being able to resist eyeing the bulge in my husbands trousers. Well she certaintly isn't shy or a prude, I thought. Just unfortunate to be married to such a worthless male dog...

" Carl, you look so uncomfortable standing there like that. Why don'tyou take off those pants and show our guest your pretty panties. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. " I suggested.

" Oh yes I wouldn't mind at all. " Gina giggled like a silly schoolgirl, starting to feel the effects of the alcohol...
 
Hopping right to my task, I fixed a couple more drinks - spiking Gina's with a little more kick than before - then set them down on my wife's dressing table. My latest chore done, I stepped back a pace, then just stood and ogled while I waited for another order.

For another minutes or so, the women talked about me again like I wasn't standing a couple feet away. It was a strange feeling, but if Gina was going to be around much, I figured I'd better get used to it.

Then, I heard the words. Angelique told me - well, she suggested, but I knew the punch that "suggestion" carried - to take off my pants. Gina chimed right in to emphasize the gentle order, and getting it from both women, I knew there was no way to refuse. Not that I wanted to refuse, mind you, but the thought of showing Gina my panties and the hard cock beneath was a big step. I mean, she already knew about the panties. I'd revealed that to her in my office, my wife had told her about it many times now, and I'd already given her my philosophy on wearing them. There was little sense in being a pussy about it now.

Even though I hadn't been told to remove my shirt, I did so, then my undershirt. I then pulled off my shoes and socks, unbuckled my belt, finally popping the catch and unzipping.

My work trousers slid to the floor in a single smooth motion, and I easily stepped out of them. This left me naked, but for the sheer panties I'd put on that morning, only barely restraining my stiff, drooling cock...
 
I heard Gina gasp when my husband's trousers hit the floor...of course Carl was rock hard, their was no mistaking this, the evidence apparent through his sheer panty.

" See the first thing you do Gina is get him to like to wear delicates under his clothes. Of course he will resist, at first, but once he tries them on he will love it. Then you get rid of all his cotton boxers or tighty whiteys and replace them with silkys. Believe me your marrige will only get better..." I assured her.

Meanwhile Carl stood naked except for his panty, like a proper dutiful husband, waiting for his next command.

" Since everyone is wearing comfortable attire I think perhaps I should also. Do be a good hubby, dear, and unzip the back of my dress. "

Of course my hubby eagerly rushed to obey. I knew he was in heaven, hoping this was a fantasy cum true...I didn't need to slip into any lingerie as I was wearing it already.

" You have such a perfect body Angel, just like a barbie doll. " Gina complimented.

" Why thank you... and your body is breathtaking as well. Stand up so we can both see. " I suggested pleased when she blushed and stood up, placing her hands on her hips in a suggestive pose...

" " Isn't she hot Carl ? Just look at her. " I asked...
 

Attachments

  • dreamgirl_lingerie_0005_white_back.jpg
    dreamgirl_lingerie_0005_white_back.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
My mind raced with erotic thoughts. There was no way my cock was going down any time soon. Now, I'd been in this state many times with my wife. This was the very first time I'd stood before another woman like this. While it was exciting, it was also a little nerve-wracking. I wasn't sure if Gina's hungry look was my cock, the fact it was barely restrained by my panties, or both, but it was exciting to be looked at like that by a woman other than my wife.

I just stood there for several minutes, openly ogling the feminine flesh before me, even though Angelique was still dressed. Then, suddenly, I was shoved out of my reverie by my wife's teasing tone, suggesting I help her out of her dress.

What, like I was going to hesitate? I knew my wife had me wrapped around her little finger. Fuck, it'd been that way damn near since day one. I loved that she enjoyed my adoration of her, didn't humiliate me in front of others - even though showing off the fact I wore panties might lean in that direction - and that I was the only man in her life. That last was maybe the most surprising, but also the most gratifying part of our relationship. She could have had any man on the planet, but she chose me.

I hurried around and grabbed the tongue from the zipper of Angelique's dress and slowly lowered it, watching the fabric reluctantly let go of her incredible curves.

Once the zipper was all the way down, Angelique stepped away from me and wiggled her hips, then let her dress hit the floor. Gina and I both let out gasps of aroused amazement. As always, her lingerie was perfect. Of course, given its filling, any lingerie would have been spectacular.

I could feel the pre-cum ooze from my cock as I stood there gazing lovingly at the woman who wore my ring. Then, when she told Gina to stand up and show us her stunning body as well, I damn near came.

Angelique was maybe a half cup size bigger, but other than that, Gina's body was almost a copy of my wife's. I didn't know this Jimmy of hers, but the man was a fucking idiot, not to do anything this woman wanted him to do.

"Isn't she hot, Carl? Just look at her," Angelique purred. A glance in her direction said she was quite appreciative of Gina's assets, just as I was.

After standing there for several seconds, pre-cum oozing through the material of my panties and dripping to the floor, I finally gulped and panted, "My god, you're both perfect."
 
" My God you're both perfect ! " Carl almost drooled. As a matter of fact his cock was dripping into the materail of his panty.

" Since you have been such a good hubby tonight so far, I think we will allow you to watch while Gina takes some photos to send to her husband. Is that okay with you Gina ? " I asked her permission.

" Do you think he can handle it, without losing control, Angel ? " she giggled, still staring at his erection.

" Oh yes, if he cums without permission he knows he will be punished. "

" And just how will you punish him ? " Gina asked innocently, wide eyed.

" I really don't like to use it, but I will sometimes if...if he deserves it " I said showing her my husbands worst nightmare, the dreaded cage.

" Oh my God, I never...what is it ? "

" It fits over his cock and locks with a key, making him unable to get hard and cum. It drives men crazy. " I answered, fondling the key on my necklace.

" Does it really fit ? "

" Of course you put it on when they are soft. " I assurred her, " But I don't think we will need it tonight as long as he behaves. "

" It would probably fit my husband Jimmy. " Gina laughed.

" You poor thing, now let's send him a picture on your phone along with a very sexy text. " I suggested, " Put your left leg up on the divan and look sexy. Give me a pout and arch your back, thrusting out your breasts. That's it, hold those nice titties up as if you are offering them out to be kissed and carressed. "

[ Click click ]

I immediately expected my work pulling up the photo, showing it to Carl, " Is that not an excellant picture ? "

Carl nodded.

" Wait, I know how to make it even better. " I promised, taking an ice cube from my drink and approaching our accomidating guest. " Do you mind ? " Before she could respond I placed the cold ice cube against her nipple, making a circle causing it to grow stiff...

Gina gasped but did not protest.

" And now the other one. " I whispered.

" I took another photo, this one closer, centering on the top half of her body...
 
I was starting to get used to being talked about like I wasn't there. Fuck, as long as they let me stay and look, I was happy to have them talk about me. At least I was being compared favorably against Gina's husband. I joined in their laughter when Gina inferred that her man, Jim, wasn't exceptionally endowed, even though I probably shouldn't have.

I just sat back and watched these two stunning women as they snapped pictures. Whoever this fool Jim Trumbull was, he was one lucky bastard, just like I was. From what Gina had been saying, the idiot just didn't seem to realize it.

When Angelique showed me the picture and asked, "Isn't that simply excellent?" I could only nod. These two stunning women taking incredible pictures, dressed in practically nothing... fuck, I couldn't believe what a lucky guy I was.

I moaned out loud when my wife grabbed the ice cube and pressed it to Gina's nipples. Gina's already fabulous tits just got even moreso by a couple notches when the dark little nubs reacted to the cold, protruding out almost as long as the tip of my little finger. Damn.

I knew I didn't dare touch my cock. One, I hadn't been given permission to, and two, I knew I wouldn't survive more than a minute, as horny as I was. As I've stated before, the last thing I wanted was to have to wear the goddamn cage the whole time we were on vacation, especially knowing how cock-hardening beautiful my wife was going to be the whole time.

So, I just sat on the edge of the bed while the girls took photos for Gina's undeserving husband, my cock just oozing pre-cum the whole time...
 
After taking several photos of our dark haired guest, I suggested a costume change. Entering my large walk in closet, I grabbed a pair of my favorite pearl panties from the mannequin. " Here you are, Gina, try these on...they are brand new, I have several expensive pair just like them. Not only will they look good on you, but they feel totally marvelous when you walk...they remind you that you are a female ! " I explained.

While Gina slipped into her pearl panties I found my bustier. " Ahhh, here it is...let's see what you look like in this ! It will certainly push up and show off your breasts. "

Without protest she turned around and let me tighten it above her waist, while admiring her reflection in the mirror.

" Your worthless hubby is going to go crazy when we send him these pictures. I know my own husband is drooling, you are so enticing and sexy. "

" Oh my they don't cover very much do they ? " Gina remarked, seeing that the pearls barely covered her landing strip.

" The less the better I always say. " I said tightening the stays on the bustier. " Now lets go show Carl how beautiful you are. "

" Are you sure you don't mind ? "

" No, I love to make him suffer. " I assured her.

" In that case...I feel so sexy tonight. I'm so glad I met you both. "

Smiling I gestured her back into the bedroom..." Now strut back and forth and let poor Carl see how gorgeous you look in your new lingerie. "

Gina walked in her heels and stockings like she was a runway model, pausing to turn about several times. " "Oh my...these panties do feel so good when you walk. "
Carl sat on the bad watching every move our dark haired goddess made...meanwhile I took a few more pics on her phone. Unable to resist I teased my hubby..." I think we should let Carl pick out his favorites to send to your husband. "

I handed him the phone...
 
Last edited:
I just sat back and enjoyed the ultra sexy show these two beauties were putting on just for me. My god, I could have made a fortune selling tickets to this.

Then, they left the room for Angelique's ever-expanding closet. I just sat and waited, knowing they'd be back, and desperately wanting to do something with my oozing hard-on.

When Gina emerged once more, my jaw dropped. Angelique had dressed (if that was the proper term) Gina in one of the hottest outfits I could ever have imagined.

Angelique kept taking pictures while the dark-haired temptress struck ever-sexier poses. I was in a daze, drinking in all this feminine heaven. Finally, my wife handed me the phone, teasingly telling Gina, "Let's let Carl decide which pictures to send to your husband."

The look on Angelique's face said she knew she was only kicking my horniness up another several notches by giving me the privilege of reviewing the results of this photo shoot.

My cock released another torrent of pre-cum as I called up the first of the pictures. Each shot was more stunning than the last. God, how I wanted to touch my cock as I looked at these astounding photos.

"They... they're all so good," I stammered, reaching the end and starting my way through again backwards. There really was no bad choice here. If this didn't get Jim Trumbull's cock hard instantly, then he didn't deserve this woman.

As I got to the beginning again, my hands started to shake. Finally, I pointed to one, said, "This one," scrolled through a few more and said, "This one," and got to one showing Gina's superlative, heart-shaped ass with a string of pearls running down the middle and disappearing into heaven. "And definitely this one," I said finally, my voice joining my hands in the vibration department.

Handing the phone back, I couldn't help but suggest, my voice shaking so badly even I could barely understand what I was saying, "You know what would be even hotter would be a picture with both of you in the same shot."
 
Carl suggested we take a photo with each other.

Why not, I thought, I just loved to pose for a camera. Gina also seemed not to mind. As a matter of fact she seemed a little eager to please in doing whatever I wanted. Perhaps it was her slightly submissive manner, but I felt attracted towards her for some reason. Of course I entertained naughty thoughts about other females from time to time but I had never acted upon them...

At first the poses were pretty tame until I suggested that she get on her knees in front of me. The way Gina obediantly knelt at me feet, gazing up at me with adoration was heady. It was like she wanted to worship me...

Another click of the camera phone. I glanced over of my husband who was snapping picture with Gina's phone. He looked like he had died and went to heaven...a young hungary boy in a candy store !

Smiling I knelt down behind her and slipped the sheer babydoll straps from slim shoulders. Gina didn't protest as I exposed and then cupped her creamy white full breasts in my hands.

" I do declare honey, doesn't she have such perfectly fine titties ? " I asked Carl.
 
I wasn't really surprised when Angelique agreed to posing for some pictures. She has a very high opinion of herself, and rightly so. She knows how photogenic she is, and while such confidence, teetering on arrogance, could easily be a turn-off, the fact that she was my wife made her surety that much hotter for me.

I found Gina's apparent ignorance of her own beauty to be extremely arousing. My wife was taking care of dispelling that particular lack of knowledge, but again, I was feeling incredibly privileged to be present for her awakening.

My wife gladly posed for me with our new friend, and I was having a hard time not cumming without even touching my hard cock. I was dripping on the floor, this was so hot, but I wasn't about to stop. Hell, I'm not that stupid. I shot picture after picture, not believing my luck.

Then, I couldn't help but moan out loud when Gina slowly sank to her knees, a submissive, loving look turned to Angelique. I couldn't believe it. My mind spun with all the erotic possibilities here. I knew my wife didn't dislike women. She'd admitted to me in the past of fantasizing once in a while about sex with another woman, but I'd just chalked it up to her delight of teasing me. To see the possibility of something potentially Sapphic actually happening made my heart pound.

As I took pictures as fast as my finger could hit the button, I half expected Gina to lean forward and bury her face in my wife's still panty covered crotch. This was fucking hot. It was taking a lot of willpower to keep from cumming spontaneously.

No command ever came. I was pretty sure Angelique wouldn't have hesitated telling me what she wanted me to do while I was on my knees, giving her the same loving look Gina had turned to her. Instead, I saw my wife slip beside the sexy brunette, then behind her. My ever in-charge woman gently lifted the thin straps of the lingerie Gina wore and slid them down her arms until those incredible tits were exposed to my view. Not that I couldn't see them through the thin fabric she'd been wearing, but now there was nothing at all left to the imagination.

I moaned again as I kept taking pictures as Angelique reached down and cupped Gina's luscious breasts in each hand, like a human bra cup. Fuck, it was the first time I could recall seeing my wife touch another woman in a sexual manner of any kind. For a moment, I wished I was Gina, being treated so lovingly by such a fabulously sexy woman. I suspected this was the first feminine contact of such a manner for both of them. I hoped like hell it wasn't the last.

"I do declare honey, doesn't she have such perfectly fine titties?" came the cheerful, teasing singsong from my beautiful wife.

My moan more than likely gave my answer, but nevertheless, I finally squeaked, "They're fucking spectacular."

God, how I wish Angelique would give permission to cum without penalty, just this once. I yearned to cover those beautiful tits with cum, or at the very least, come over and smear some of the pre-cum I'd been leaking over the nipples and watch my amazing wife rub it into Gina's skin....
 
By know I realized how aroused I was...Gina's nipples stiffened under my fingertips and she began to moan with desire, arching her back. I boldy kiss her neck and shoulders surprised by my behavior.

" I want you to spread your legs and show off those pearl panties you are wearing, so my hubby can see them. " I whispered in her ear. Whimpering, Gina obediantly did as she was told, sliding aside onto her butte. The pearls hardly did anything to hide her married hot pussy. I knew poor ol' Carl was suffering by now, his cock was ready to burst, seeing his fantasy play out before his very eyes.

" What a naughty little bad wife you are...now I want you to touch yourself. Slide those pearls across that hot cunt. "

" Oh yes ma'am...my pussy is soooo wet. Please...I will do anything you say. " Gina gasped, her middle finger playing with her pussy.

The perfect little submissive was willing to be dominated by another woman.

I smiled like a seductress at my husband who liked he was in agony. " Hey sugar, I give you permission to stroke your cock, but don't you dare cum unless I give you permission. "

I loved being in total control, it was such a thrill
 
When Angelique told Gina to show me her pussy, I could hardly believe it. It was hot as hell to watch my wife dominate someone else, particularly a woman, and in specific, the incredible woman she fondled and manipulated.

Obediently, Gina sat on the floor and spread her legs, putting her glistening pussy on full display for me. I immediately envied those pearls, riding along that slippery slit. My mouth watered at the notion of delving my tongue into that sopping hole like I did with my wife.

My cock strained. It wanted loose. My panties were a terrible, soaked mess. I'd leaked enough precum, I probably could have filled a measuring cup with it. I snapped pictures to keep my mind off my throbbing hard-on, but also because I wanted a record of what was happening. I was sure that Gina would send us - well, Angelique - copies of each picture I was taking.

This domination session was different from any I'd been a part of, but that was primarily because I wasn't the one taking the orders.

Until...

"Hey sugar, I give you permission to stroke your cock, but don't you dare cum unless I give you permission. "

Such a "suggestion" could be taken as just that, permission to go ahead and do what I wanted to do, or it could actually be an order to do it. Sometimes, I wasn't sure which. I just continued shooting pictures of the two gorgeous women, and in particular, the woman on the floor masturbating herself with my wife's pearl panties. I couldn't be sure I wouldn't just cum as soon as my cock was touched, and as I've said before, I didn't want to be put in that fucking cage for our vacation.

So, I left Angelique's permission to masturbate alone, until she stated more definitely it was what she wanted me to do, for fear she was trying to make me cum so she could put me in chastity for our vacation...
 
I noticed my hubby's hesitation. I knew he was aching for release but he thought my penalty would be the dreaded cage. Thinking the situation over I decided to offer a compromise for his benefit, since we now had another willing participant...

" I'll tell you what sweety, I will permit you to cum...as long as you make us cum first. Is that okay with you, Gina ? " I asked, allowing my fingers to continue to manipulate her stiff nipples.

" That is fine with me, if you wish Miss Angelique. " Gina whispered, being completely submissive.

" Very well, Gina... go lie on our bed and spread your legs. "

She immediately climbed on our silk sheet covered bed and laid down on her back and obediately spread her legs again showing off her pussy. How lucky were we to find a willing female to play with us ? I sat down beside her, crossing my legs, loving the feeling of being in charge...

" What are you waiting for darling ? Put down the silly phone and pleasure our guest with your skilled tongue. " I encouraged...
 
When Angelique made her proposal, I moaned yet again. It seemed my wife wasn't any hotter on having to put me in the cage during our vacation than I was. Then again, if I was locked up, when she got herself all hot and bothered showing her body off all day, all she'd have to work with was my fingers and tongue. I was sure she'd take full advantage of those while we were away, just like she always did, but she'd need cock, and I knew she enjoyed letting me cum then making me clean up my own mess. While she might tease me about fucking another man, so far, she'd remained faithful. Up until recently, I had no reason to believe she'd do anything behind my back. I still held onto that conviction even while that little seed of doubt itched at the back of my mind.

However, she was now offering me another woman. Granted, I wouldn't be fucking her, and that was perfectly fine with me. The idea of getting to eat Gina's no doubt dripping pussy made my cock leak even more, if that was even possible.

I stood there dumbfounded while my wife arranged our new friend, her new, sexy sub, on the bed. Then, with an obedience I found sexy as hell, Gina spread her legs, revealing her beautiful, dark haired cunt to my eager eyes.

For several seconds, I just stood and gaped, my mouth watering. I could smell Gina's arousal even from where I was, and her cunt drooled just about as much as my cock did. It was the most arousing sight I'd seen in ages.

I took several pictures of this gorgeous pussy, until I was told:

"What are you waiting for darling? Put down the silly phone and pleasure our guest with your skilled tongue."

No further coaxing was necessary. I laid the phone next to my amused wife and dove headlong into the drenched slit offered to me.

God, Gina tasted wonderful! Her dripping cunt was the tastiest thing I'd had in my mouth since the last time I'd eaten my wife. I wanted this woman to cum again and again. I wanted to make her squirt her orgasm right into my mouth and all over my face. I then wanted to share her flavor with my beautiful wife, and then let her taste herself on my lips.

I wasn't sure what kind of plan Angelique had with my cum, but I had a pretty good idea Gina would be there to watch me eat it after...

I lapped, licked and nibbled, hoping the gorgeous instigator of this was enjoying the show...
 
I smiled, strangely aroused by seeing MY devoted husband pleasing another woman for the first time in our marriage using his talented oral skills. I think in the back of my mind, I was perhaps a little bit unsettled...but I had permitted this evening to happen. Besides I have always fantasized about a threesome, although I would have prefered another male instead.

Too late now...

Deciding to get in on the action, I climbed on the bed and staddled our pretty guests face, offering her my excited wet pussy to worship with her tongue and lips. I was sure that this was the first time she had ever done so but Gina seemed rather passive and submissive, not to mention that she was getting pleasured from MY willing husbands face also. By this time she was grinding her cunt against Carl's mouth, her creamy white thighs spread apart. Gina didn't hesitate and started willingly licking my pussy, wanting to please me.

" I do declare doll, that feels soooo good. I want you to eat every little inch, like a good girl should...or should a say 'naughty' ? "

" Oh yes ma'am...anything you want I will do ! " she gasped, her tongue finding the entrance to my slippery cunt. Meanwhile I could see her own excitement building as she grabbed Carl's hair and pressed his face deeper into her open legs...
 
I could just see Angelique's face from where I was, my face buried in our new friend's juicy, delicious cunt. My wife wore a look I'd never seen before. Was that... jealousy amid the nearly smug satisfaction she usually displayed? I was only doing what she'd told me to do. Then again, I was doing it with a woman other than her, even if it was at her command.

Even though I hadn't been told to stop, and Gina was loving every second - it made me wonder if this man of hers ever got his face between her legs - I almost pulled away to ask if Angelique was okay. However, before I could do that, I watched my lovely girl's shapely body straddle our guest's face - a sight I'd never witnessed before, except in porn - and it made me moan. I'd never had any inkling that my Angelique harbored any tendency for women. Maybe she hadn't before, and the notion only came to her due to the situation. It might be a purely domination thing for her, but once Gina raised her head and started licking, from her reaction, I had a feeling her attitude toward bisexuality might change.

My Angelique's pussy in her face must have got Gina's hormones in a boil, because her arousal seemed to kick up several notches. Her cunt drooled even more as I ate her, and I eagerly lapped up every drop.

Then, as she continued taking care of my beautiful wife, Gina grabbed my hair and pulled my face tighter into her wet cunt.

Now, I love when I get Angelique so horny she can't stand it, and normally, I would have had the same reaction here, but Gina was pulling me in so hard that 1. her pulling my hair really hurt, and 2. I couldn't breathe.

I grunted into Gina's pussy a she relentlessly held me in place. It dawned on me that I was going to have to get her off, and fast, if I wanted to taste any air again, because she was lost to her submission (well, she wasn't submitting to me, but you know what I mean) and I wasn't sure she'd let go until she'd cum. I only had a view of my wife's superlative ass, so she had no idea what was going on and so couldn't tell her to let me breathe.

I doubled my efforts on Gina as my body fought to get a breath. I was okay for about fifteen seconds, then panic started to settle in, which I did my best to fight. Eating and lapping, while I normally wanted to remain between Angelique's beautiful legs indefinitely, right at that moment, I wanted - no, needed - to get out of Gina's pussy, and soon.

Hoping desperately that Gina would cum soon and let go to give me some air, I ate her pussy like my life depended on it - because the way my body was screaming, it did...
 
I could only watch in fascination as my dear ol' husband skillfully serviced Gina's pussy wanting to make her cum. She was definately enjoying it from the way she squeezed her thighs around Carl's head, meanwhile dutifully licking my own pussy. Once she stopped moving her cunt and her back arched and her whole body stiffened, her cry of pleasure muffled by my cunt, I knew she had cummed ...

That's when I moved my lilly white ass downward so that she could tongue my puckered asshole. " Worship all of me, sugar !" I offered. Gina didn't hesitate for more than a couple of seconds. Glancing down at Carl I crocked my finger, indicating for him to get in on the act since he had brought our brunette guest to orgasm. As long as they both could make me cum I would let Carl do the same provided he didn't first.

But I was determined not to make it easy on him...

Taking control of this situation I sat back on the pillow and spread my legs open. Obediantly Carl climbed between my legs and took Gina's place. Meanwhile I told her to kneel beside me and fondle my titties and use her mouth upon them both...
 
Last edited:
Finally, Gina came. She pulled my face even harder into her cunt as her thighs clamped down against the sides of my head. It was hard as hell to maintain any degree of calm with how desperate my body was for air. I was moaning into her pussy as I heard and felt the throes of her climax, but my moaning was for an entirely different reason from hers.

Then, just as I began to completely panic, she let go. Normally, I'd take my time retreating from a wet pussy, but in this case, I needed to breathe.

Sitting up, I gulped my breaths gratefully. For a moment, I admired the view before me: My wife being eagerly serviced by the second most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Gina's cunt was soaked from her orgasm, and while I'd have loved to push my cock into her and fill her with jizz, I hadn't been given such an order. I wasn't sure if that would ever be in the cards. It didn't really matter so much, however: as long as I had Angelique's marvelous pussy, why would I care to experience another?

I watched as my wife moved herself slightly, parking her spectacular ass over Gina's face, then gave the command her to show her asshole the same treatment her pussy had just received. This was every straight man's fantasy. I'd never seen my wife with another woman; I never even knew she had any such proclivities. Maybe she didn't, and this was all triggered by Gina's sudden presence in our lives. Of course, Angelique hadn't really done much sexual to Gina, unless you counted dominating her as sex. No, I think she was basking in the idea of another person to boss around, someone else who was willing to worship her tremendous beauty the way I did every moment we were together.

As I gazed at my wife's gorgeous asshole and the tongue that flickered over the cute little pucker, she looked over her shoulder and saw me sitting there, admiring the view. Dismounting Gina's face - which yielded a whimper of protest from our lovely, horny guest - Angelique laid back on the bed and spread her legs.

I knew that invitation. While Gina moved aside, I dove into my wife's juicy pussy and began licking like a madman. My bout with near asphyxiation had made my cock soften, but with what I'd witnessed since, I was well on the way to full hardness once again.

In my peripheral vision, I saw Gina stand by the bed with her hand furiously working her clit while she watched me eat Angelique's glorious cunt...
 
Back
Top