care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boob trauma from yesterday :(

But Pr'ed my half marathon time by 6 minutes! (Which equals out to about 25 seconds faster per mile! And ran the course 11 minutes faster than I did last year!)

Sorry for being completely unsexy. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,137

But Pr'ed my half marathon time by 6 minutes! (Which equals out to about 25 seconds faster per mile! And ran the course 11 minutes faster than I did last year!)

Congrats on your time. I ran a 10 miler yesterday for my PR which is 10 minutes faster than December. I totally understand the trauma, have seen it plenty of times. Body glide is a good thing and I'm finding doesn't always help. Sweat and blood are still sexy on you .

k

Congrats on your time. I ran a 10 miler yesterday for my PR which is 10 minutes faster than December. I totally understand the trauma, have seen it plenty of times. Body glide is a good thing and I'm finding doesn't always help. Sweat and blood are still sexy on you .

k

Body glide. Chamois butter. Deodorant. I lather up. But water and sweat just destroys it. I even made sure my boob wasn't sitting on my hr strap. Denied.

Body glide. Chamois butter. Deodorant. I lather up. But water and sweat just destroys it. I even made sure my boob wasn't sitting on my hr strap. Denied.

Sweet lady, I'm full of admiration for you. thank you for revealing your injury to us. I wish I could kiss it better.
Alex.

wow!!!

thts amazing running!!
now for some tlc for ur body!!! a few kisses and tonguing could help ease the pain ;)

Wow thats great chicky! i'm training for my first one later on in the year!
owch for bouncy boob sore :(

Great time increase !!!

My daughter ran the Boston, --- fortunately did well so was well ahead of the unfortunate event -- but we were there only two blocks away!!

Congrats on your PR, that is quite an improvement. And sorry about your boob trauma, but you're still sexy.

You probably could have gotten away with a caption that said, 'The sex was THAT good', and none of us would have been the wiser.

Congrats on your race.

Um. This thread is mine. In all niceness, go post your titties on your own thread. You clearly know how.

Nope. But then again, I don't feel the need to advertise myself. So there's that. Any hoo, you look mildly underage, and is appreciate it if you'd remove your photo. Thanks a bunch.

Lol I'm 18 so I'm mildy underage? Just because I'm young and better looking than you doesn't mean you need to be a bitch or tell me to remove my photo cause its not gonna happen sweetie. I actually thought you might enjoy looking at my thread seeing as I'm into girls and I like to be friendly and talk to people and shit, not advertise myself. So fuck off :)

Lol I'm 18 so I'm mildy underage? Just because I'm young and better looking than you doesn't mean you need to be a bitch or tell me to remove my photo cause its not gonna happen sweetie. I actually thought you might enjoy looking at my thread seeing as I'm into girls and I like to be friendly and talk to people and shit, not advertise myself. So fuck off :)

Oh goodie. Well have a lovely evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back