The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah hah! I knew there was a reason for your constant denials. Now we're getting somewhere. So it's my winning ways that piss you off. How can I rectify this, love?

And just so you all know, Molly has already been immortalized in a gorgeous painting. If you ask her real nice, I'll bet she'll show it to you. She's quite proud of it--and she's naked in it.

My constant denials are because... and let me be perfectly clear here... I'M MARRIED.

Secret, if I worked in acrylic I could do it. Unfortunately, oil takes weeks to dry. However, I shall endeavor to turn your avatar into something of value. If I can get it right in . . . say . . . charcoal, is there some P.O. box I could mail it to? Otherwise, I'll spend a portion of the upcoming summer working it up in oil then PM it to you from a digcam image. Satisfactory?

You're sweet! Sorry, no P.O. box. I can wait... :kiss:

You sure you wouldn't prefer painting one of the more interesting AV from some of the more daring women on the site.

I'm currently blushing just throwing that up. And admittedly, comparatively speaking, it's pretty damn tame!

Honestly I don't know what possessed me. I think it's time for fairy to go back up... :D

You're sweet! Sorry, no P.O. box. I can wait... :kiss:

You sure you wouldn't prefer painting one of the more interesting AV from some of the more daring women on the site.

I'm currently blushing just throwing that up. And admittedly, comparatively speaking, it's pretty damn tame!

Honestly I don't know what possessed me. I think it's time for fairy to go back up... :D

Nothing to be ashamed of at all, you are gorgeous :D
I vote with VM and Tom leave it up! :D

Secret, if it were daring I was after, the 'Net is full of such. Innocent beauty is a much rarer commodity. If we lived on the same coast I'd invite you and hubby to the studio and do a double portrait you could hang over the bed. So many lovely people, so little time.

And just so you all know, Molly has already been immortalized in a gorgeous painting. If you ask her real nice, I'll bet she'll show it to you. She's quite proud of it--and she's naked in it.

A naked painting you say? :D
So why isn't Molly's AV more risque?
I'm just a chicken with no self confidence. How long did it take for you to pose of r a nekkid painting Molly? :devil:

I'm just a chicken with no self confidence. How long did it take for you to pose of r a nekkid painting Molly? :devil:

With practice, it can be done in a single evening. I'm horribly out of practice now, that's why it will take all summer to do your avatar but when I was in art school we'd begin at 5:00 p.m. and the entire thing would be finished by 10:00. Got an 'A' in that class, too.

I posed for a couple of hours--or was it days? I can't remember. It was a really long time ago. I do remember the artist being a bit of a hardass, but she did a pretty good job. I don't know why she wanted to paint me, or why she gave me one of the three paintings she did of me.

Someone offered me a lot of money for it, some time back, but I like it right above my fireplace where it belongs.

Oh, and I'm not more risque because my agent would beat me senseless... LOL.

With practice, it can be done in a single evening. I'm horribly out of practice now, that's why it will take all summer to do your avatar but when I was in art school we'd begin at 5:00 p.m. and the entire thing would be finished by 10:00. Got an 'A' in that class, too.

How many women did you seduce that way? :rose:

I posed for a couple of hours--or was it days? I can't remember. It was a really long time ago. I do remember the artist being a bit of a hardass, but she did a pretty good job. I don't know why she wanted to paint me, or why she gave me one of the three paintings she did of me.

Someone offered me a lot of money for it, some time back, but I like it right above my fireplace where it belongs.

Oh, and I'm not more risque because my agent would beat me senseless... LOL.

I'm hurt! You'll take off your clothes for some other woman, but not for me! *pout pout double pout* :D

Damn, I want an agent!

Spoken like a true Spec Ops soldier. Never give anyone, sucker or otherwise, an even break in a fight. He who strikes first, wins. No fight should ever involve a second blow. Hollywood lies, etc.

I was the sub sailor that delivered the SEALs where they needed to be :D
Did spend a fair amount of time around them :rolleyes:
Might have learned a few things :D

I hate to dress and run. But I just looked at the clock. I need to get some sleep, so I can work in the morning...

You guys can try and convince me to put the other AV up again some time later. You never know, enough flattery or a few more pounds and maybe I'll get more brave... Maybe! :D

Someone else's turn to misbehave...:devil:

I hate to dress and run. But I just looked at the clock. I need to get some sleep, so I can work in the morning...

You guys can try and convince me to put the other AV up again some time later. You never know, enough flattery or a few more pounds and maybe I'll get more brave... Maybe! :D

Someone else's turn to misbehave...:devil:

Sweet Dreams :)

Hah!
Secret, I think the reason I did so well in that class is that I am one of those high vasopressin males who once married stays married. All those lovely ladies and interesting male models were just something to paint as best I could. Seduction? When I'm in the zone the body becomes a series of shapes and colors. If it weren't for the timer that goes off to tell me the model needs a break I'd just keep on going like the Energizer bunny. By the time my other hormones elbow their way back in, she's got her clothes back on and we're shaking hands and saying "good-night". Those guys like Picasso or Renoir who spent as much time on the model as they did at the canvas must have had a different body chemistry or something.

Elegant! I must do one of the wife like that some time. But not tonight, I, too must head for the sack. 'night, Molly. 'night, Pirate. 'night Secret. 'night Rolf, et.al

My painting, just for you.

Okay, I'm glad I didn't sign off right away. :D
I'm touched that you went through the trouble of allowing me the privilege of seeing your beautious painting! Now I have something nice to dream about! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back