The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't go, gorgeous!

Just killing a little time before hitting the sack. I'm back in my own place now. Never knew it could be so alone here. I'm used to having women waiting on my every need. :D

umm you were spoiled rotten....but you can come here...there are some pretty women here...

Yeah, I was. It's good to be back on my feet again, though.

I'm looking at a pic of a pretty woman I'd like to get my hands on. Damn, woman. You make my mouth water.

Which part? :D

I do so try to please....and I'm happy I please you...:kiss:

Yeah, I was. It's good to be back on my feet again, though.

I'm looking at a pic of a pretty woman I'd like to get my hands on. Damn, woman. You make my mouth water.

Which part? :D

The pretty women part...all their parts in fact. ;)

I've got to say good night too...sweet dreams everyone...and please do all of the things that I would...:kiss:

Well...phoo...everyone's gone...oh well...one for the road Blue. I best be moseyin' on...stories to write...a muse to placate...

Yes Diedre...Godiva...your favorite...:D

Well...phoo...everyone's gone...oh well...one for the road Blue. I best be moseyin' on...stories to write...a muse to placate...

Yes Diedre...Godiva...your favorite...:D

awww, crap. too late and missed everyone. :(

Evening Naked Funseekers...hey...the place is empty...that's a Friday for ya...everybody's out spendin' their paychecks and raisin' hell...I guess I'll mosey over to the pool and do a few laps...BBS Blue. :D

Evening Naked Funseekers...hey...the place is empty...that's a Friday for ya...everybody's out spendin' their paychecks and raisin' hell...I guess I'll mosey over to the pool and do a few laps...BBS Blue. :D

Evening darling. No. I'm on the FUC*!^$@*( phone with T-mobile and Sprint trying to get them to transfer a number to my business account without closing my personal. I've only been at it for

4 FREAKING HOURS!!!

First they want to charge me $200. Then they want to offer me services for $240 more a year. um.. no. Can I say NO! So mad. So irritated. SO STUCK AT THE COMPUTER!!!!

Hi Tom,
Good to see someone here in the Palace. Thought I'd check in here first before making my official "I'm baaaaaaack . . . " over in the in-and-out board. You're right about Friday, though, it really isn't the best of nights to be looking for a Welcome Home Party. :rolleyes:

Evening darling. No. I'm on the FUC*!^$@*( phone with T-mobile and Sprint trying to get them to transfer a number to my business account without closing my personal. I've only been at it for

4 FREAKING HOURS!!!

First they want to charge me $200. Then they want to offer me services for $240 more a year. um.. no. Can I say NO! So mad. So irritated. SO STUCK AT THE COMPUTER!!!!

Hmmm . . . sounds like someone could use a cruise down a French river being waited on hand and foot.

4 FREAKING HOURS!!!

*toweling off*

Sorry Eli. :kiss: It's so annoying when Customer Service isn't. :mad:

They want you to say "I'll take the goddam services, now will you switch my phone?"

Keep after 'em. AT&T has always done right where I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back