The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no....

my brain just leaked from my left ear...

put it back!

*wait*

oh...it's just a stress headache.

Lt Screwed..right tighty lefty loosey faster harder softer in out up down all around.

.... Rouge is French for the color Red. Rogue, on the other hand, is a broadbase term indicating someone of...less than desirable scruples. A ruffian, a charlatan, a thief, a pirate. A rogue can be one or all of them. THESE ARE NOT INTERCHANGABLE WORDS....

.... Rouge is French for the color Red. Rogue, on the other hand, is a broadbase term indicating someone of...less than desirable scruples. A ruffian, a charlatan, a thief, a pirate. A rogue can be one or all of them. THESE ARE NOT INTERCHANGABLE WORDS....

Mind you, some historical rogues have come from Baton Rouge.

*hugs him* I think you're sexy either way.
Blonde... Brunette...
Female... Male...

*ponders*
I could have fun with this ava confusion...
*goes to grope FemmeSoru*

It won't show my peekshure... guess I'm too sexy for this inferior messaging service. A doggie with big glasses will suffice for now.

It won't show my peekshure... guess I'm too sexy for this inferior messaging service. A doggie with big glasses will suffice for now.

That must be it, hun. Yup.
*grabs his shirt and kisses him, purring*

I missed you in your place... Twice...

I understand you.

It's especially bad on here, I've noticed. People keep using Rouge when they mean Rogue...and I did a thread with a character named Rouge at one point and my partner kept calling him Rogue....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back