What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUM ANAT & PHY 1 B

HUM ANAT & PHY LAB1 A

INTERMEDIATE ALGEBRA A

CRTICL THNKNG/ETHICS A

FUND OF SPEECH COMM A

I'm so pissed about that B !!!!!!! :( Missed an A by just under 5 points :( On the flip side, this summer semester gets rid of stuff like ethics and speech (I have one more algebra) and focuses on my "real" studies. MUST GET ALL A's.

HUM ANAT & PHY 1 B

HUM ANAT & PHY LAB1 A

INTERMEDIATE ALGEBRA A

CRTICL THNKNG/ETHICS A

FUND OF SPEECH COMM A

I'm so pissed about that B !!!!!!! :( Missed an A by just under 5 points :( On the flip side, this summer semester gets rid of stuff like ethics and speech (I have one more algebra) and focuses on my "real" studies. MUST GET ALL A's.

I know how it feels to want all As, but you did AMAZING! A&P isn't an easy class. Way to go osw! :) :rose:

HUM ANAT & PHY 1 B

HUM ANAT & PHY LAB1 A

INTERMEDIATE ALGEBRA A

CRTICL THNKNG/ETHICS A

FUND OF SPEECH COMM A

Congratulation on the grades.
Those are tough classes to begin with,
and tougher because of the competition.
I took them because I found biology fascinating.
Fortunately found a career that used my degree.

HUM ANAT & PHY 1 B

HUM ANAT & PHY LAB1 A

INTERMEDIATE ALGEBRA A

CRTICL THNKNG/ETHICS A

FUND OF SPEECH COMM A

WICMMRN?

Thinking the world would be abetter place if more people got an A in Ethics... :rolleyes:

Memories of the days and nights we shared .... Her eyes, her hair splayed across the pillow.... The feeling of her lips on mine....the showers....the meals shared....the walks....the talks....the passion....the unbridled lust.....the sadness I felt when the bruises from her faded....

I swear, if you were within reach, I would so totally fuck the bejeesus out of you right now.

The voice and screen ordering you to put your 3d glasses on in the cinema is very troubling.

I should be working on my resume, or going for a run, but this is far more fun..... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back