What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! "Tartle"...eeee, I hate that moment! (I'm so bad with names and faces :eek:)

And it also sounds like something you could SAY at that moment!

"Torschlusspanik." Yeah... at 62 in just a few days, torschlusspanik has joined my repertoire of emotions. <Sigh>

I'm still holding out for the robot body. I'm thinking of having my brain transferred to a Roomba.

English needs to steal more. There are some great words out there, Academie Anglais!

Thinking about watching BIG with him last night. How I long for the next time we can watch tv in the same room. :rolleyes:

Just someone I met on one of those popular dating sites. Figured vanilla dating was better than nothing. Wasn't having the greatest luck on the site and then a found a smart, funny, kind, fun, and beautiful girl. And it turns out she's submissive to boot! :D

Things are looking good so far. :)
She's submissive to a boot? Damn, now I *have* heard everything! :: blink ::

Just someone I met on one of those popular dating sites. Figured vanilla dating was better than nothing. Wasn't having the greatest luck on the site and then a found a smart, funny, kind, fun, and beautiful girl. And it turns out she's submissive to boot! :D

Awesomeness! Glad to hear it! :rose:

What's got two thumbs, three nipples, and seems to have conquered his fear of water today?

This guy! :D

Completely submerged, no panic attack. Still not exactly pleasant, but go me!

What's got two thumbs, three nipples, and seems to have conquered his fear of water today?

Fantastic! You should be proud of yourself. It isn't always easy to conquer our fears. Great job! :rose:

Man, that is FANTASTIC! Your post made me smile, Kurokami!
:rose: Congrats!

Congrats guys! :kiss::kiss:

Doing this one kiwi stylz.....Mean Bro :p Congrats, coming from someone who has just owned a fear rather than continuing to let it own me I know how hard it would have been for you and am so glad that you managed to do it.

My beautiful babe. :heart:

Good for you!

I could go for a couple days of hyggelig at the moment.

It is a good word, isn't it? Everyone knows that feeling... we just need a word for it. Fwabam! There it is. Hyggelig.

Facing your fears is fucking HARD. Congrats!

Doing this one kiwi stylz.....Mean Bro :p Congrats, coming from someone who has just owned a fear rather than continuing to let it own me I know how hard it would have been for you and am so glad that you managed to do it.

And congrats to you, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back