What Is Your Motivation?

My long standing argument that life is random.

Nothing worse than being stuck in your head. Good story of liberating yourself and getting where you need to be in order to feel what you need.

People here are great. Generally.

(even me sometimes ;))
Very random. One could get lost and go crazy thinking about what if's. Like what if I hadn't gotten a Kindle for my Birthday, and started spending too much money on Amazon, so came back to Lit to read erotica for free, and then found the forums? I forgot to mention a big part of my liberating my libido has been saying "fuck it" a lot to get over those hurdles and jump off those cliffs. Another reason I automatically thought you were one of the 'great' ones. ;):):heart:

Very random. One could get lost and go crazy thinking about what if's. Like what if I hadn't gotten a Kindle for my Birthday, and started spending too much money on Amazon, so came back to Lit to read erotica for free, and then found the forums? I forgot to mention a big part of my liberating my libido has been saying "fuck it" a lot to get over those hurdles and jump off those cliffs. Another reason I automatically thought you were one of the 'great' ones. ;):):heart:

Oh, I am.

Welcome to my church ;)

I need to visit your thread.

unfortunately my motivation to post pics anymore is at an all time low.

after being practically invisible for the last 10 years i figure enough is enough.

after being practically invisible for the last 10 years i figure enough is enough.

Bah. I just started a new thread. There is something to be said for being invisible. Its all fun for me.

And I need to see sexy MG pics again…...:D:devil:
Happy silly , smiling, naughty Saturday sexy one.
(and :eek: for calling me sweet, but know I m more silly than sweet ;))
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

MG is definitely retired.

Had to happen.

But I still enjoy being on lit. As I said earlier in this thread, sex is such an interesting topic.

Okay, then, silly. We all just need to be happy. You make it fun.

Because I'm afraid of becoming invisible.

Bah. I just started a new thread. There is something to be said for being invisible. Its all fun for me.

Seems we have a theme.

There is something to be said for being invisible. It's also great to be noticed.

We all probably come here more to get noticed.

Key may be no expectations.

I have been cumming here since 1999 or 2000 (?) under a couple of different names.

Seriously, I come here to get off.

Thank you for your interesting reply. I was not trying to insult anyone, I was truly looking to have a conversation. I find it kinda telling that many seemed to take my general comments personally. As I tried to tell one person, they weren't aimed at anyone, but if they resonated, that reflected more in them than on me.

In your analogy, you refer to lit as Home Depot. In my opinion, which means nothing to anyone but me, lit is more like going to the candy store, chewing a piece of gum and using that to fix your bucket. It may hold for a little while, but if you truly have holes in your bucket that you want to fix permanently, you would go to Home Depot, get counseling, read books and learn how to fix your bucket.

There are many people here who are so strong in their SELF, and I applaud therm. There are many who are not. If what I said makes one person think and it someday helps them, then my words weren't in vain.

I tried to make honest comments, I thought this was a thread that moved beyond the fantasy and was based in real. I was wrong.

I don't think this poster is a troll or a thread-killer. I think they make a good point so long as it's not aimed at anyone specific and is meant in general.
Seems I would have been a thread-killer too had I posted here rather than sent a PM.
You can't expect everyone to 'get' you - some will and some won't, but it's egotistical to expect to be understood, and throw a strop if someone misunderstands you. :)

my motivation is just simple fun. often times its just to express myself anonymously and do or say something I normally wouldn't. For the most part, Lit is an outlet that is different form the everyday grind.

I really thought about this question today, and I think my real answer came to me. My motivation for every pic thread I've had is simply to prove to myself that I could be successful at it. Not having the popular body type for these threads caused me to face my insecurities head on and try to overcome them. Sure, there may be some lady litsters who find me repulsive or just not attractive to their wants and desires, but honestly, I've gained so much confidence as a result of just putting myself on display. And whomever posts on my threads have given me friends and people to just converse with. I may still be invisible, but I'm a comfortably invisible man now.

I think.

I was bored. With life. With myself.
A stay at home mum with 4 kids a high sex drive and I had recently lost weight and was feeling really good about myself. I wanted more then a honk from the trackies as they drive past while I walked to get milk from the local shops.

I found friends and a relief from boredom and an appreciation for the way my body was regardless.

Why did I stop? After I got sick I got a serious case of the CBF. And it wormed it's way into every part of my life.

The motivation for starting my thread was simple curiosity and the rush of excitement — a ‘why the fuck not’ sort of moment. My motivation for continuing to maintain my thread has been its surprising turn into becoming a creative outlet for me — pairing little stories with pictures. I am, in general, a perfectionist, especially when it comes to writing. For my thread, I don’t allow myself to edit (much). I just speed write and post, which is a little scary for me. The continuation of taking and posting pictures is a complement to my words and an on-going challenge to myself, to see if I can evoke the same feeling(s) from pictures that I attempt to do from words. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn’t. And I’m OK with that. Above all else, I just really love sharing and interacting with the many wonderful people here. I am greatly humbled by the people who contribute their own thoughts and words to my stories (something I never expected), adding to them and making them more than what they are. I have mentioned in previous posts on my thread that it is amazing to have my fantasy ‘talk back’ to me. And I warmly thank everyone for that. This place is just so much (sexy) fun!

I think.

I was bored. With life. With myself.
A stay at home mum with 4 kids a high sex drive and I had recently lost weight and was feeling really good about myself. I wanted more then a honk from the trackies as they drive past while I walked to get milk from the local shops.

I found friends and a relief from boredom and an appreciation for the way my body was regardless.

Why did I stop? After I got sick I got a serious case of the CBF. And it wormed it's way into every part of my life.

Sarah!!! I have missed you!!! :heart:

I don't think this poster is a troll or a thread-killer. I think they make a good point so long as it's not aimed at anyone specific and is meant in general.
Seems I would have been a thread-killer too had I posted here rather than sent a PM.
You can't expect everyone to 'get' you - some will and some won't, but it's egotistical to expect to be understood, and throw a strop if someone misunderstands you. :)

The posts were directed at somebody.

I simply ask for nothing more than why a person posts pictures on lit, and not why anonymous thinks others have issues.

You messaged me your story. I appreciate that. You did not message me criticism.

Had you posted your story here on lit, you would have found support. I'm sure.

I wanted to be a bit more known.

my motivation is just simple fun. often times its just to express myself anonymously and do or say something I normally wouldn't. For the most part, Lit is an outlet that is different form the everyday grind.

I hate to lump you two together. Simply for the fact you may not appreciate that, but you are both saying similar things.

Maybe similar to not wanting to be invisible.

At least that is what I perceive.

Outlet is a good word.

Distraction gets used often as well.

I really thought about this question today, and I think my real answer came to me. My motivation for every pic thread I've had is simply to prove to myself that I could be successful at it. Not having the popular body type for these threads caused me to face my insecurities head on and try to overcome them. Sure, there may be some lady litsters who find me repulsive or just not attractive to their wants and desires, but honestly, I've gained so much confidence as a result of just putting myself on display. And whomever posts on my threads have given me friends and people to just converse with. I may still be invisible, but I'm a comfortably invisible man now.

I'll honestly say that over the last several years, friends may be my greatest drive.

People comment and I appreciate this.

And then we are friends.

At least litquaintances.

I'll honestly say that over the last several years, friends may be my greatest drive.

People comment and I appreciate this.

And then we are friends.

At least litquaintances.

I love the term "litquaintace". Well done.

Because I am an exhibitionist. :eek: I love the playful banter and flirting that goes along having a thread. I also am much more passive and reserved in real life. This is an outlet to be 'someone else'.. let my alter ego run free if you will.. lol.. but mostly just because I am an exhibitionist.. :D:D

Because I am an exhibitionist. :eek: I love the playful banter and flirting that goes along having a thread. I also am much more passive and reserved in real life. This is an outlet to be 'someone else'.. let my alter ego run free if you will.. lol.. but mostly just because I am an exhibitionist.. :D:D

Lit is a safe place to be somebody else, isn't it?

Experiment with who we are not comfortable being?

And then there is the exhibitionist thing.

Back